Why is Veeky Forums so against weed?

Why is Veeky Forums so against weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Psychology-Hashish-Essay-Mysticism/dp/1558184376
hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/ii/eqi02004.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL. WEED DUDE

Because drugs are for degenerates. Literally nothing positive comes from weed so why do it

>being fit and healthy
>inhaling smoke

Pick one and only one you fucking degenerate waste of space piece of shit.

its fun and feels good

you dont have to smoke it you retard

I vape weed every night before I go to bed.

You'll grow out of it and realise how shit it is sooner or later

This.

nah dude it cured my brain cancer

It destroys your desire to get huge

it's for fucking losers and you're weak if you "need" it.

>tfw weird as fuck, friendless, autistic kissless virgin loser
>when i was in college i smoked weed a few times with my roommates and loved it
>actually felt happy and not miserable for once, didn't give me terrible hangover like alcohol (im a lightweight), actually laughed at things, could talk to people, felt really good
>literally live in the bay area of california, weed capital of the world, and have no clue how to get it
>weed literally legalized and will still probably not get it because i dont want to be the weird friendless loser sitting at my house alone smoking weed

I got super creative and sold the shit out of my product to a client one night after lighting up with him in Colorado.

It made me 6 figure commission. So you are wrong sir.
Everything in moderation.

Weed is plebeian as fuck.

Start doing acid.

I smoke weed and have been for 6 years. Quite successful and its changed my life for good and worse. If a bunch of fags calling you a degenerate actually changes your opinion, then you have other issues. Otherwise smoke up!

(inb4 blog post)
It may have to do with the mental introspective aspect of the intoxication that can be too much for many people to handle. If you don't have a use for that kind of mentation/state or it causes you problems socially or internally, then obviously its not for you.

Personally, if I smoke more then a few days in a row I get way too introspective and depression begins to creep on me. I get the most benefit from using it once or twice a week.

Not a huge huge fan of smoking it tho anymore, enjoy eating it much more, helps me get the restful sleep I lack most of the year.

I don't condone any drug or intoxicant.
But, I find it very versatile substance and useful for both creative and medicinal purposes ( in moderation of course). For example I've created 100s of hours of recorded music along with cannabis. Eating some weed and studying an academic subject, or a martial has been very rewarding for me.

I'm a Canuk, so I can't wait till I can easily get CBD oil and utilize it for my chronic tendonitis.

Truth.

If you ever want to read the best essay on Cannabis and its relationship to psychology, read "The Psychology of Hashish" by Crowley.

(picture is a field of plants my vet friend took when he was on tour in Afghanistan)

ive done it many times my man

Hemp oil kills cancer cells.

amazon.com/Psychology-Hashish-Essay-Mysticism/dp/1558184376

That?

Every fit person I know smokes/vapes at least once in a while. It's almost as normie as alcohol and doesn't inherently ruin your diet. Only contrarian manchildren from /pol/ who give a shit otherwise and take bait like these threads.

All day erry day is horrible for you.

I might do it once in a blue moon.

I too inject the marijuana

>DUDE W E E D LMAO
Kill yourself you degenerate junkie.

fit is obsessed about gyno, and everything that can potentially hinder your gains

I should of mentioned its heavily cyphered in the western mystery tradition. So if you aren't familiar with Crowley's excessive style, its unreadable to most people. But sifting through it you should be able to find something that is resonates.

hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/ii/eqi02004.html

AIVAZ! AIVAZ!

Because Veeky Forums is retarded.
They spurt all this shit like you'll die if you let yourself go, even once. People that say it's degenerate are white-knight fedoras and should go fuck themselves.

It's a drug for when you're in your early 20s. Beyond that it becomes a pretty shallow experience. Plus it's a motivation drain IME.

>DUDE "DUDE WEED LMAO"

is such a worse annoying shrill than your common stoner

What is your point. I make six figures a year from a business I started while eating my breakfast one day In college. So no sir...I am right.

Because it's a crutch and people refuse to admit to it being a worthless crutch. The people who use it are almost always nothing with out it in my experience.
>inb4 Wendy's chef making six figures with a 10 inch cock who smokes weed speeds and says otherwise

It promotes slacking and bingeing.

shortsighted as fuck my dude.

weed is bad because it is deceptive. it doesn't feel bad, science says it's not that bad, but it makes you feel ok with mediocrity. get fired at your job from poor performance? go home smoke weed and realize "it's all good brah, something will work out for me." A promotion opportunity comes up at work that you could get if you study for a new certification? go home and smoke weed and realize "I'm pretty happy where I am right now. I make enough money to smoke weed and eat skittles."

while this type of serenity is good in certain situations, to be successful you must have an attitude of never settling for mediocrity and always trying to improve yourself. weed goes against this.

t. major pothead for years.

>go home smoke weed and realize "it's all good brah, something will work out for me." A promotion opportunity comes up at work that you could get if you study for a new certification? go home and smoke weed and realize "I'm pretty happy where I am right now. I make enough money to smoke weed and eat skittles."
>tfw that's my regular mentality and I don't even smoke

Relaxed life is best life

Smoking is for degenerates

However, whats Veeky Forums opinion about a weed edible raisin oatmeal cookie with 20g of protein, low in fat and moderate carbs?

ITT: """"I got smoked up once in highschool and I had an anxiety attack in public. WEED IS FUCKING DEGENERATE !!!!!!"""""

You all sound like prude babyboomers.

Just don't smoke it via blunts, joints, or other non-water filtered methods, cannabis will tar up your lungs like tobacco. Also don't use it 24/7, it definitely has a tendency to fog the mind when used so regularly.

Vaping and edibles are the way to go. Bongs are tolerable if you clean them on a regular basis, basically after every bowl.

>tfw I like to get high before working out
>tfw I am stoned I feel very in touch with my body and practice myofascia release with great success

Cannabis tends to affect different people in different ways in my experience. Exhibit some self control and be open minded. If it doesn't do anything for you then quit.

>skeltal
>low appetite
>start smoking weed most evenings
>munchies
>make the best gains of my life

using drugs is good, abusing drugs is bad

What's wrong with mediocrity? And who says striving to be successful is (or fit) is somehow important? I'm not saying these things are worth trying, because they are something to do. So why not? But, in the end, we are just kinda passing time until we die. It's all meaningless.

Edibles are superior to smoking, by far. Better, deeper high and lasts longer, and no wasted weed.

Try vaping sometime hombre

just because you're too much of a mentally infantile bitch to handle marijuana doesn't mean that IT is the problem.

it means YOU are. fuck off you little wiener.

are you me?

>tfw love to hit a vaporizer before gym, hyper aware of body and proper contraction

tl;dr: he watched the south park episode on weed

jokes aside you is right my nigga

>watch as rage consumes the man, now that others disagree with his poor life choices

shut the fuck up, retard, never fucking post in my thread ever again

Maybe user... maybe...

>tfw high and rolling out my hip flexors with my hockey taped 4" PVC pipe

RIP poor posture and tight groins

Alright hippies, get back to work. We need you to produce, produce, produce. Success is important. When you die, you'll wish you had spent all your time trying to be successful.

He's right, you complete poofter

Stay mad faggot, your life will forever revolve around pot

i smoke about x1/3 weeks in my free time. I dont consider myself a junkie

>When you die, you'll wish you had spent all your time trying to be successful.

Why? When I die I'll cease to exist and won't have any concept of what I didn't do to even reflect on

Might as well enjoy life while you have it

How sad

user you realise you just implied equating someone's value as a person to their cock size and net worth right?

Steroids?

For the most degenerate of them all.

you're right, i should continue to numb myself with this intoxicant, this is an enriching experience which i will look back upon fondly on my deathbed

>only thing that can make you happy is a plant
should just find out why you are so sad and try to find a proper solution

Smoking pot is kind of like masturbation. Although, masturbation cannot be addictive, marijuana can. Addiction implies there is a negative effect after doing it excessively. But doing it once a week sounds O.K.

I get high as fuck about 3x a year.

>Masturbation isn't addictive
Wew lad

Nice get.
Prove the side effects of masturbation. Unless you are just trying to meme me here, then fuck off.

Because inhaling smoke or vapor of any kind is damaging to the alvioli of the lungs.

Not him, but I feel like lethargy is one we can all relate to

Nice get, why don't weedfags just go full retard and vape?

this guy is on it. I go to the gym once a day 6 days a week, ill spend more time there than what I do at home. smoking once in a while isnt bad. plus. when bulking to this shit house the munchies ant to bad ether lol

>DUDE "DUDE(DUDE W E E D LMAO)"

Try harder faggot

I vape it twice a week, that's the best way to use it I think, mostly vape it alone but I like it the best when i do it with my mates because every time i end up literally crying with laughter

weed is fine in moderation, don't go full retard and smoke it every day because it WILL fuck your brain chemistry any you'll feel like crap

I hate it when my consciousness gets kinda foggy the next day from smoking it bit too much.

What is that, like brain fog?

once in a while is ok
and by that i mean once in a month or less

but retards think daily smoking is still once in a while

it makes me lazy and less motivated so i dont do that at all because i struggle with that as is

Not sure what it is, but I sometimes get that after smoking it before bed time. And that brain fog lasts almost all day the next day. Doesn't affect my productivity nor normal everyday life but it's annoying.

Many college students have gone to college and gotten hooked on drugs, marijuana, and alcohol. Listen, stop trying to be somebody else. Don't try to be someone else. Be yourself and know that that's good enough. Don't try to be someone else. Don't try to be like someone else, don't try to act like someone else, be yourself. Be secure with yourself. Rely and trust upon your own decisions. On your own beliefs. You understand the things that I've taught you. Not to drink alcohol, not to use drugs. Don't use that cocaine or marijuana because that stuff is highly addictive. When people become weed-heads they become sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. Sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. That's all marijuana does to you, okay? This is mom. Unless you're taking it under doctor's - umm- control. Then it's regulated. Do not smoke marijuana, do not consume alcohol, do not get in the car with someone who is inebriated
This is mom, call me, bye

>makes you sleep better
>makes you eat more

cmon why would this be bad. explain

>When people become weed-heads they become sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. Sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned
I'm having a seizure by reading your shit tone down on the weed bud

Because it literally stunts growth and brain development

So unless you're 30+ you shouldn't even go a mile near that stuff

I bet a good portion of Veeky Forums are underdeveloped because they took drugs like alcohol and weed when they were developing.

this

weed lmao is just another method of escaping real world, as is alcohol and other drugs

>6am
>about to smoke and head into the empty gym
>wearing "compression pants' (tights)

Damn fine workout, every weekend.

Do you play video games?

Because there are a lot better things to make you happy/functional without the risks of weed.

Not everyone can use weed because of their side-effects, but everyone can get happy on pic related.

>comparing vidya with drugs which damage your body

I use weed sometimes, but this is a fitness board with a focus on health. Ofcourse people are against it. It might not be *as* bad as some other things, but it's still bad for you.

>escaping real world, as is alcohol and other drugs
He mentioned escape, so I asked. Not denying the sides nor damage factors of weed. Gaming is another form of escapism, and now a days people spend thousands of dollars on it so that can also be a destructive hobby.

Never been against weed. I smoke it once in a while myself, last time was about a month ago. What I do have things against is the stoner culture. That somehow doing nothing besides smoking and smoking day in and day out while playing videogames and eating crisps is somehow ''cool''. No you're not a cool rebel for smoking up and becoming fatter and more useless everyday. You're just a fucking loser.

>What's wrong with mediocrity?
>in the end, we are just kinda passing time until we die. It's all meaningless.
Just blow your brains out you worthless waste of fucking oxygen, I can tell you're a mouthbreather who doesn't even lift from your post

gaming doesn't literally damage your body user, your brain, lungs whatever

`
>Le nihilism XDXDXD
I hope Nietzsche rises from his grave just to rape your salty boipucci you absolute loser.

I'm not talking about the health factor I said lol. I'm talking about the escapism.

shit man, i take two hits before bed so I won 't wake up three or four times throughout the night.

Sucks that it made you a loser though

Retards who stay so busy they never have to contemplate their existence.

>It's all meaningless.

Might as well kill yourself then.

basically this
you can end up smoking it for years only for you to realize that you are getting old and nothing in your life changed and you are still a loser

its another weed thread ladies and gents, here we go. I know what all the comments are in this thread without looking- "I like weed" "it makes me paranoid and anxious" "weeds for degenerates" " I used to smoke weed but have no self control and it ended up affecting my life so now I shit on anyone who smokes it"

b8 thread

you're all retards, especially op

smoke weed everyday

The problem is people abuse it.
>I just use it on special occasion
Turns into nightly then daily then eventually you don't even get high.
>Hurr durr I smoke and study
Biggest nope I've ever seen my friends tell me. They can smoke and study yet why they still earning poor grades???
>Cures cancer
Lol

All jokes aside I smoke every month or so

>teenager who thinks he's the first one to think that life doesn't have a meaning

nobody who has a brain actually think weed simply cures cancer. And not everyone has the same self control issues as you.

How come some guys have a very strong smell of weed from them and how do you know that you don't smell like that?

Projectinion : The post
Read nigga, I said I burn monthly

Because they recently smoked. How to know if you don't smell like that? Did you recently smoke?