What's Veeky Forums style of running?

What's Veeky Forums style of running?

Everytime i run the inside of my right ankle feels like its going to cave in or pop out

Is this why cardio is bad?

desu i want to know too because this interest me.

chinese comics taught me how to run like the wind

Forefoot strike since I mostly sprint.

Well, mostly sprinted until I fucked up my peroneal tendon. If someone knows how to fix this shit please tell me.

1 for paced walking 2 for jogging 3 for fast jog or sprints

5Ks every other day, sprints on weekends

Sprints, 4x100 meters and 2x200 meters.
That's practically half a mile and a sprint is 90-100 percent you maximum speed. Give about a 30 second walk in between sets.

You may have flat feet and need arch support.

Correct answer.
Although even jogging I try to forefoot strike, just more mild.

heel strike when jogging
forefoot strike when sprinting

Running to the power rack

If you are having 30 seconds rest between those you won't be able to give 90-100 % at the end.

I don't run because I like my joints.

Depends on my stride length/speed and level of fatigue. But generally midfoot mustard rice

Like The Ripper says: Your weight should always be on your midfoot. So if you want to get mad gians from running, you can only do little steps and try to balance you weight over your midfoot. By the time you will be able to do bogger steps and lso will get ripped

>runfags

No thank you

rip gains

>running
>fucking up your joints

Cycling master race

Midfoot

I cant sprint with the front of my feet, I get tired faster and I have to run fast as fuck to make it happen.

i get a blister between my big toe and the one next to it. What do I do? A friend suggested adding wool to the inside of the shoe. I guess that is supposed to remove moisture but i think friction is the problem. Is it feesible to tape up for every run?

You mean testicular cancer master race?

Forefoot if I am running everything else heel along the outside of my foot.

Why do they run like that

That fork looks like it's mounted backwards.

I like to frontfoot. It lengthens my stride and keeps me focused on proper leg movement.

>TFW bulked up to 240lbs and running required insane focus on movement to not hurt myself
>no more brain reset while running

forefoot for slow passive calf gains

While a heel strike does actually hinder your stride, of course your foot takes impact from each step, it doesn't magically shrug off impact and use it as acceleration.
Your calf muscles and tibialis anterior are shock absorbers basically.

>running