This is what women in the current year really want

This is what women in the current year really want

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/luckybsmith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he has zero arm tho..

also checkd

exactly, Veeky Forums doesn't get you pussy, face does

>I base my life around what my warped autistic mind thinks other people want and make myself miserable by convincing myself it is unattainable

Harden the fuck up.
If something this fucking stupid leaves you hopeless and sobbing at your computer as you whine about it on an argentinian pumpkin carving forum, you should really, seriously consider suicide.

>tfw have same face type and bleach blonde undercut thanks to lurking Veeky Forums

feels good man.jpg

>that greentext
you couldn't have defined me better

w-wanna be friends?

Holy fuck he's wearing a lot of foundation.

neither of those are poor refugees

He's so but so lanky, that they make him do "the biceps thing" if you know what I mean

Yes, it's what women want, but it doesn't matter, because they don't want women.

He has an adorable face and dicksucking lips. Who is this boi? no homo

No. If you improve yourself, yes. If you do not improve yourself, I hope you die very soon.

underrated

nice sentence there fucko

won't say unless you admit to full homo

Sorry senpai I can't quit my interest in cantic tilt, wrist size and vaginal attrition discussions

It's a meme, the only hot Syrian I know isn't really a refugee

Who really gives a shit what the fuck women want or don't want? Don't you have ANYTHING more important to worry about than obesesing over goddamned women? Seriously!?

Sexual needs are very important

Whining that girls don't like your specific body type on a cantonese windmill tilting forum makes it pretty obvious your autistic ass isn't going to fulfill your sexual needs anytime soon

>got Veeky Forums
>started getting pussy

I'm immune to your memes

Slightly bigger arms, pecs, delts and traps and I agree with you.
Nobody wants a fat T Rex Power lifter.

t. Arab sub human

yes, they want him because hes one of the world's most famous models, has 10/10 aesthetics and an above averange body

>you will probably never face fuck him in a bathroom
Although to be fair, a bunch of people will.

>________ _ ____ ___ _____

too prettyboy he needs to be more masc to be a real slayer

what would you rate this guy out of 10?

>because obviously all women have the same exact taste.
Bearmode is best.

Lucky me

instagram.com/luckybsmith

Won't work if your face is utter shit.

If you want to see chads galore, go to models.com.

Shit is depressing

they do

How do you know what women want when women dont even know what women want

looks theory

>These clearly not hetero guys who model and take it up the ass by their photographer and manager are proof women want them because they have a few pics with other models
Anyone who looks like he lifts already knows you're wrong as fuck.And anyone who doesn't can look at Zyzz,Jeff Seid,Connor videos and still prove you wrong.Just let it go,kid and try to become a better man

>carry a girl up the stairs to my room
>shes only like 105 lbs so it was effortless
>shes impressed nonetheless

feels good not being a spooky skelington

Looks like he's coming down off heroin

a handsome face, perfect hairline and long limbs? wow dude u r really smart how did u figure this one out??

Boipussy maybe

Few girls over the age of 15 will be more attracted to that than a fully grown man who looks like he could break them in half, deal with it masslets

cope harder gymcel

>R-REALL women care how much I s-squat and how many g-gallons of milk I drink!!!

when will the facelets learn?