How to ENJOY it?

/b/fag here so sorry if I do something wrong by posting this here...

This question isnt about how to loose weight - I know how. It isnt about technique (I can learn that elsewhere) its about actually GETTING OFF MY FAT ASS to lose weight.

About me:
I have a dad bod...(Picture almost exactly my body type but maybe slight bigger tits)... im 28 with a hot as fuck girlfriend (nearly 6 ft, skinny, perfect boobs and kind of Persian looking - I got her from geting with her at 20 and we've been together since)

NOW... I want to loose weight; not to get women, as explained above, I want to lose weight for longer life and basically to be able to wear crisp as fuck shirts and generally look fresh as fuck at all times in nice clothes because, right now, im a bit of a fucking slob who doesnt own a single well-fitting item of clothing... (15 stone/no muscle)

...So the drive is there to lose weight and get in shape... believe me the WANT to do it but its that drive to keep at it. I can go to the gym, do p90 and eat right blah blah blah but the entire time I just stop caring. Its torture... I am NOT one of those people who enjoys working out... can someone help me see the light??

TL;DR: fat fuck hates working out how can I enjoy it and make it something I WANT to do!??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hV63DbQ_qSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have your long term goal(s) which fuels your desire to lose weight. That's fine. But what you lack are the short and medium term goals. You desire the end point but have no checkpoints along the way that will give you that sense of achievement.

If you're not like most of Veeky Forums who actually enjoy the pain and suffering feeling, then that's how you need to get through it.

That is why you need to concentrate on lifting more than "do p90 blah blah" and other workouts that give you no rewards. (read the sticky and research if you believe lifting won't make you lose weight. Not saying you think that but just incase.. lifting is the fastest way to lose bodyfat)

Anyway. Yeah. You need to devise a workout program and factor in your PROGRESSION which can be your short term goals.

Adding x amount of weight every x session. Or adding x amount of reps each time. Etc. The progression is easy and less satisfying at first. But after a month or two the progression becomes harder and you crave the workout session to come where you will be able to add that extra 5lb or extra 2 reps.

Obviously read the sticky or research good beginner programs for this.

Then you need your medium term goals. Goals that may take weeks or months to achieve Goals that aren't anywhere near your desired result... You need to come up with these yourself. Whether it be numbers on a scale. Or a certain change in the mirror. Or the ability to do xyz by the end of december etc.

It's all about setting yourself goals with the purpose of giving yourself the opportunity to feel that sense of achievement in small bursts... rather than pinning your success or failure on reaching the end goal.

Apart from that... buy a good pre-workout supplement. mesomorph is good but it's hard to get in some countries I believe. The stimulant kick will make you feel good for the next 1-2 hours until it wears off... They make your workout more enjoyable because of increased dopamine levels caused by the stims

You need a goal or end term goal for your weightloss, I dont think it would be possible to lose a lot of weight just for the heck of it. You need a purpose to keep you on target. What about pussy? Not easy to pull it when you're fat as fuck

How about you read the sticky you piece of shit

Jesus christ isn't one dinosaur enough?

If you wanted to do it you would be reading that shit and understanding that there is no fucking secret technique to stop being a sack of shit.

I'll write it so even you can understand it

STEP 1 (IMPORTANT): Eat less

STEP 2 (NOT AS IMPORTANT): Lift

Wa la you are no longer fat

Things you can do to enjoy weightloss off the top of my head:

Hunting
Survival trip
Rock climbing
Brazilian jiu jitsu

>STEP 1 (IMPORTANT): Eat less
>STEP 2 (NOT AS IMPORTANT): Lift
It's really this simple t b h
Why is that so hard for people?

>wa la

find a workout buddy or even your GF. that way you will both get toned and it will be fun

OP here - Now try acrtually reading what i wrote

>tfw OP ignores your long and helpful post but replies to the insulting one
>tfw I wish the sticky dinosaur had ate OP before he had the chance to post this thread

hey, thanks a lot! :)

ahaha everyone knows its "vualá" right?

What a dumb user

Hey faggots - I read the sticky... anyone who thinks this is breaking rules clearly hasn't read what Ive actually written.

I'm not asking how to lose weight at all

>cant greentext

To become Veeky Forums you must leave humanity behind and embrace the pianist as your lord and savior

Nobody really likes eating shit in too big or too small portions and having to count the amount of shit you put in your mouth beforehand you cunt

You don't have to like it to do it, there you have it, the fucking secret

jk just read 1 motivational poster per 10lb of lean mass

"ur fucking dumb user lmao. If u don't lift ur a shit faggot and not my citizen. praise Zeus"-Carl Marx

This isn't /b/

>tfw forearms too pumped to greentext correctly

>not knowing cross board memes

>not recognising metamemes
>not knowing how it is actually written

You are like a little baby

listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=hV63DbQ_qSc

I have it in my mp3 player every time I go out for a run and feel like giving up when trying to break my 5k PR

stick with it until it becomes a habit then it will get 10x easier

A lot of times people goes in too hard. They going to have abs after 2 month and only eat 1.500kcal every day for 3 month. It absolutely suck to eat little food, and i think you should just get some small goals first. Loose 1 kilo next month.
Work out 3 times a week for a month.
After that see if you enjoy it and perhaps increase the effort or stay at that level.

When it comes to diet, try to have a vegetarian day a week. That's also a small and simple goal.

Also i agree with

>28
>still browses /b/

SS+GOMAD, fatty

>I am NOT one of those people who enjoys working out...

Then dont ? Just find something you enjoy and do that instead, also there is no 1 way of working out there are dozens of ways hell you could even do some crossfit type shit and have decent results.

In the end find what you ENJOY and do that, it doesnt matter if it's the most optimal or fastest way if you want to do it longterm. Do Strongman training, play soccer, go climbing or hiking or swimming or whatever. Just find SOMETHING you enjoy and try to improve on that or rather if you really found something you like you will have that internal drive to want to become better at it.

tl;dr find something you love doing and do that instead, there is not one way to achieve a good/healthy body there are thousands you just gotta find yours among them

god bless you user, I haven't gone running in a long time now, and I'm about to go for a run again
thank you sincerely

>browsing /b/
>28 years old
lmao

I'm 25

been browsing since 15

10 years bros

10 years of Veeky Forums knowledge

Gym bros are good for motivation especially at the beginning and especially if you are slightly competitive (not too much or snap city/depression will ensue) a friend from high school got me back into lifting and it was just fun to hang out and pick up heavy things. Cardio is for bitches and don't diet too hard you need cals for strength and muscle gains which is far more important at the beginning. A fatty starts in bulk mode so don't lose that fat until you have the muscle underneath to show off then the fat loss comes almost effortlessly with mild dieting and solid exercise. Idk about everyone else in the thread but I was a fatty Seth Rogan lookin motherfucker and I lost 50 lb in less than a year on this methodology.

>/b/fag
>28
>being on /b/ past the age of 16
>fat fuck
>did NOT read the sticky which exactly tells him how to loose weight, INCLUDING MOTIVATION
You're a genetic failure aren't you? If you can't stick to something for 1 (one, a single) month then you aren't going to accomplish anything in you life. But judging from you "well-written" story and admitted use of /b/ you weren't going anywhere anyway.

Thanks for the laugh m8, 90% sure this is a shitpost but still reacting

boy, there are some fucked up movements in this. the audio may be alright, but please don't do any of those exercises.

That isn't some kind of achievement I hope.

Why state you're 28 then? still
>browsing /b/ over the age of 16