Top kek

Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFV5tjo80QQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/kFV5tjo80QQ

Fuck this is not fat people related but you all should see this video to be grateful for the live you are living now, how shitty your life might be or maybe your gf broke up or you never had a gf there will be people like this boy who has been fucked overy from the day he was born. Fuck.

I've seen that documentary a while ago.
Jesus fucking Christ.

thats one of my favorite pictures xD

That kid clearly has some fucked up condition not just your average fatty.

But look at his fucking fatty parents, it's evident they played a big role in getting him this fat. Especially that it's said that he lost 77 pounds when he actually started to diet.

Fucking hell poor bastard.
Proof that there is no god if you ever needed.

even with the condition, his weight can be controlled. It's not like he broke the laws of physics.

You do realize 77 lbs to him is like 20 for you or I right? Hell I lost 20 the first month of lifting. His parents weren't even obrse his mom was pretty average for multiple kids and the dad was thicc looked like he might have played linebacker as a young man.

Laws of physics? He's fat but he's not a planet the laws of physics don't have much to do with a broken endocrine system. Biology is the scientific school you're looking for.

>mom was pretty average
>literally 60cm fatceps
Average by freedom standards perhaps.

Look man I saw that scene too. A lot of wobble to the gobble but some of it is loose skin. I bet she lost some weight rather recently. Also she's not a young mom so she ain't exactly bouncing back from that like your typical teen baby mama. She's well within the range of what naturally occurs to the female body after multiple reproductive cycles.

i want fat apologists to get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD FUCK YOU FATTY YOU DON'T BELONG

>lost some weight
Clearly not enough. Also it's not what naturally occurs. It's what occurs when you're a fucking slob with no self control who stops taking care of themselves. It doesn't have anything to do with being old. Women who actually put effort into looking good and being healthy will be slim and fit even if they gave birtth to 5 kids in the past. The kid might have health problems, making him more prone to getting fat, but no medical condition would get him to fucking 350kg without adding shittons of food to it. And if the parents eating habits that they projected onto their offspring wasn't at fault, then why the fuck would they put a ring on his stomach?

>His parents weren't even obrse his mom was pretty average for multiple kids and the dad was thicc looked like he might have played linebacker as a young man

You are American, right? You guys, as a nation, you lost touch with reality. What you consider normal, is considered obese in Europe. In my whole life I don't think I have seen someone fatter than 300lbs.

His mother is at least 250 lbs, that's insane even for a woman with multiple kids and you call that average. Here most 45 year old women weigh between 110-175lbs. There are some fatter, but not many.

His dad is at least 350lbs. He is probably morbidly obese and you consider that thicc, "might have played linebacker" type of guy?

You should all read some anatomy and physiology books and try to understand your body and also how dangerous excessive fat tissue amongs other things can actually be. I don't speak english good enough to explain this stuff, but (excessive) fat tissue is pretty much a hormonal system on its own, more fat there is, bigger amounts of hormones are made there, and that can have huge effects on your hormone levels and all other body systems. Especially if you have body fat percentage of 40+% like this guy. Even 25% is pushing it in my opinion.

You guys have been brainwashed. I honestly feel bad for you. I would not want to live in a country where it's normal for my wife to be 300lbs by the time she hits 40.

Jesus fuck. Poor kid and mom, didn't do anything to deserve that.

I'm not fat just not triggered by humans who are different than me. I'm not an apologist and neither are they. The dad admitted he wasn't in good shape. It's not okay for tumblr lard asses to spew the bullshit they do when they are clearly gluttonous sloths doing nothing to improve themselves. This kid wants to improve himself and his parents are down af going so far as to pay for surgery. He has a medical condition and his parents are going out of their way to solve it. Clearly not gainz goblins.

Bro you can't eyeball someones weight idc who you are. And yes linebackers swell up to 300 lbs if they aren't on their shit post playing. Fuck they play at 230-250 lbs and run sub 5 40s. They're like race horses dude. Do you know how hard it is to keep a race horse in shape after they stop competing? He'll while they're competing. They get ridden for hours everyday cuz athletic body types are efficient with their calories and pack on weight relatively easily.
I'd fuck her dem hips

You Americans are beyond saving...
>inb4 i'm not american
You are mentally.

Imagine if he lifted, hed be a monster

Lol eurocucks think they're more athletic then how come we whop the ever living shit out of you in the Olympics every fucking time? The only sport you're decent at is the most cucked sport in the world. Do you have any idea how badly wed embarrass you at soccer if our best athletes cared about it? Kevin Durant or chris bosh goalie get a guy like Patrick Willis playing mid. You'd be fucked all you mother fuckers are still following cuck memes like cardio and low fat diets. While we have the best trainers and nutritionists in the world.

Oh for sure dude. I can't wait to see the follow up story on this kid.

That ass is just captivating.

Look how mad he is! He's gonna crap himself!

Lol mad at some French twink? Nah brah

Don't forget to order them extra massively large fries (european) along with 100cm perimeter pizza (european) to your diet coke for your wife, and for your wife's son (both american, and wouldn't even exist right now if not for Europeans).

I'll have two 4x4$ animal style no fries please. Also is this a Ricky bobby reference right now?

Buddy, 75% of your country is overweight, don't kid yoirself.
The only reason you are dominating olympics is because there are 300 million of you and your country is rich enough to help promising talents - unlike India, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan .... which also have huge amount of people but not enough money to actually make anything out of that.

Rio 2016:
>USA - 1 medal per 2,656,353 people
>Slovenia- 1 medal per 515,942

Sochi 2014:
>USA - 1 medal per 11,192,214
>Slovenia - 1 medal per 257,192

It's not just Slovenia, there are many more that I could do the same for (Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Czech Republic .... you name it, every country is better than you).

Also, if you are comparing your 300 million country to our small countries, why not compare yourself to European Union, you fat cuck?
Rio 2016:
>European Union - 325 medals
>USA - 121 medals.

We are better.

I think I eyballed pretty well. Again, that father is 40%+ body fat, that is not a strong, muscular guy. This person is fat. And props to him that he understands he is unhealthy and want to at least help his son.

And yet some people will tell you that's it's like Job and it's all a huge test

:(

>being this salty

chill bud

Not as salty as your sodium composed blood that travels through your holesterol-clogged arteries.

>le 1 medal per xxx people
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you saw how retarded this argument was shortly after hitting Post.

If every single person in the US was capable of winning a gold medal in every olympic sport, the number would still be 1 per 2,656,353 people.

good one. Enjoy your insecurities!

Enjoy your premature death!

what's it like not having friends in real life?

Bro our 2nd and 3rd string prospects would start for any of those countries. Your average medal per citizen doesn't mean shit because as you pointed out earlier we have way more ppl there aren't enough events to medal in to bring us even close to the per hundred thousand range. You used two different sets of stats what's the e.u.s rate per citizen? You do know theres more europeans than americans right? And I simply don't believe anyone can accurately estimate weight or bf%. Anyone who thinks they can is stupid that's why we need scales and shit. The human form can be very deceptive about weight. I'm not denying the dude has a gut but it's also really easy to see that dude has a big frame, broad shoulders, big hands, thick not soft forearms. I wouldn't fuck with him in a bar and if you would then you're another deluded fitizen who thinks lifting and aesthetic is the only indicator of strength when they are two different things entirely.

Better than the heart attack you might soon be having!

I was taking a rest day today but I saw that ass so I got changed and now I'm shitposting on mobile between sets

Jesus Christ
I feel so bad that kid, really makes you realize how dumb your problems are when there's people that are legitimately fucked for life.

The doctor is like "godamn that fucking hurts"

quints ayy