Just gonna start a feels thread

Post what you're feeling guys. I know a lot of people on here need to get some stupid shit off their chest, let it out. I'm here to listen bros. Just a friendly ear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Found out that my wife is fucking around on me. We've been separated because of the military, but it's tough to find out that your wife just really wanted another dick and couldn't wait another month for yours. It makes you feel like that's just how women are. All I am is depressed. I go drink and have fun with my buddies, maybe get laid, but all I think about is my stupid soon to be ex wife and her fucking someone. Her wanting another, going after another, and then going through with the act. The guys here are right, there's no reason to get married. There's no fucking point.

hopeless. like I don't fit in anywhere.

I actually went through almost that exact same thing brother. I don't know how to work through it, and that's pretty much why I made this thread. Trying to help others to find comfort so that I can find a small amount myself I guess. I can't give really any advice, cause I'm suffering through the same thing with a military spouse actually. I've gotta say that I'm leaning in the same direction with there being no point in getting married anymore. It just seems like women really just don't give a shit anymore. It's even worse seeing married women trying to jump on any dick available around as well. Sorry brother, you're not alone. I just found out on thanksgiving actually. Hopefully it gets better.

pretty good actually

>tfw no gf

the thing about this is that you guys as men dont show any retaliation for this.. you just passively take it and go with the flow.. my nigga take command of that boat and make it go where you want to go. its your life. that was your wife and now shes not. well fuck her. fuck that stupid bitch. shes worthless because shes like that. dont go out in search of love, it will just come to you. love yourself now even when its so hard to do after someone hurt you and everything in your future will be a blessing

Why do you feel hopeless man? No clubs? In school? No social group at work? Elaborate a bit and maybe I can give a bit of advice.

If you're just struggling in general, I may be able to part some wisdom. Once I was satisfied with my job and salary, the rest seemed to follow in suit. Even if I didn't care for coworkers, I'd still try to go out with them, and I ended up really enjoying life. A gf, and then a wife followed, but that turned out to be shit cause of Just follow your passions and the rest comes with a bit of time. Just make sure to take up normies on any offers for social time, even if you don't feel like you fit in. I don't know if you end up changing, or if you just fit in better, but you eventually start to enjoy it more. Bright side is always around the darkest corner mate. That's what I keep telling myself anyhow. Tough to see it any other way;

I found my gym crush oneitis on facebook. Found out that she's engaged and graduated last year (I go to the university gym). Turns out she studied the same course as me.
I've had a crush on her for 3 years. I feel empty and numb.
I can't lift the feels away because she's there when I'm there.

I was gonna type how I lost the one girl I truly loved more than anything, but I cant even do that anymore

Its been 2 years and Im still not over it. Every time I think of her I get so fucking pissed at myself for not being able to move on. So I force the thoughts of her out of my mind.

Sigh, when will this end

I'm happy for you man. Really am.

Bro, gf is least of your worries if you're under 28. If you don't have a career, focus on that. Career brings the rest of what you want soon after. If you are satisfied with your work and your paycheck, you would be amazed with what follows suit. Don't look down, look forward.

I can't fucking show her that I want her. I just fucking can't. We have seen each other 4 times now and I can't make a move. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I have had a freaking chest congestion bug for 8 freaking straight days in a row.

At least now, it's only in the morning do I cough up butterscotch looking phlegm.

Earlier in the week it was darker brown with flecks of blood.

I was also quite feverish and broke my fever 8 times in 2 days, sweating through each shirt.

Now, when I relax (sitting, driving), first thing I do when I stand is hack and wheeze and here comes another quarter sized glob of infection.

At least my fever is gone. When will it end ? Yesterday I ate about 800 calories, and that was a big day. I'm eating better today.

>I'd do an enema if it helped.

You better make a move soon or you're gonna end up in the friendzone bro.

Remember this: regret is ALWAYS worse than failure

I'm doing my best with the retaliation, I'm not giving in and obviously I'm gonna be a complete asshole about the whole thing. You can't love someone and just be nice about them deciding that sex is more valuable as a whole.

That can be rough buddy. If you're still in college though, you'll get through that oneitis and start fucking somebody that you think is pretty okay, and then you'll end up falling for them. A lot of stories on how people get together is like that, they just mesh a small amount and then they grow closer and closer.

When you do get to that point though, the best advice I can give is to not take anything for granted. Not a single blowjob, don't take eating your wifes pussy for granted, not a single thing. It can all disappear over night. Don't be afraid to commit yourself completely.

If you're a new user, then you just have to suck it up, grab your nuts, and do something. Put a hand on a leg, say something verbally, lean close for a kiss, or at least start working in that direction.

You know, people who are on their death beds regret two things the most. They regret not traveling, and chances that they didn't take. Don't live a life of regret my man, let your dick swing and go for it.

actually sounds like pretty sweet advice, ty bro

I'm with my girflriend for a year now and everything is going great between us.
While I'm pretty sure I want to settel with her, I also feel like I'm missing out. She's my first and I never had sex with any other girl.

However, it feels pretty stupid to dump my gf just because I want to bang sloots.

(I'm 22 btw)

If you feel better today, then you'll probably be good withing 3 days +- a day or so. By fine, I mean able to hit the gym again. We all get sick, and we all should stop working out during that period. You have your whole life to lift heavy shit, one or two weeks won't change shit for ya bro, just make sure that you get back in and start lifting again.

Every time I get sick I think of how ungrateful I was when I felt good. Maybe I need to apply some of that thinking to my daily life and be a little more grateful and happy in general.

>regret not traveling ??

f-that. I was pinballed around by my parents and never finished any school I started as a youth.

hard to make friends that way.... hard to not hate.... hard to try out for sports. girls ?

I've lived in the same rented room for over 20 years. Same carpet, too.

FK your travel bug.

>feels thread.

NYS trooper, a "friend of the family", began raping me when I was 9. My parents trusted him to be alone with me. He told me he would kill my little brothers if I told anyone. I said nothing thinking I'm protecting them. I find out years later that he was doing the same to my brothers. My youngest brother attempted suicide a few times. We are all fucked.
I am a grown man now with kids of my own. I will protect them to no end.
There are still times that I find myself with tears of rage, shame and sorrow streaming down my face when I lift at home. I lift to become stronger than that little boy that I was that couldn't save my brothers from that fucking monster.
To my brothers - I am so so so sorry that I didn't save you. That I wasnt there for you. I thought I was protecting you. I am sorry.
Welp, with that said, time to lift like a fucking animal on crack.

There is NOTHING that says you cannot live today free from the anchors of yesterday.

It's already done.

>Believe.

Fucked up man, did he ever get punished for his deeds?

I've been lifting for about two years and the progress I've made is laughable
I haven't made any progress on my squat in a year which is about 150x1 My ohp is stalling too at 85x1
At least my deadlift and bench are going up
I think it's diet and sleep that's blocking me
But due to my situation I can't really change my diet
And school isn't fucking helping either

That's all I'm here for my man. Take it to heart, and don't look down any more.

Sorry man, I was trying to add a little perspective. Those people weren't talking about shitty stuff like what you described as "traveling", they meant that they regret not going around the world, to new countries, different cultures, that type of thing.
I know that kind of shit is hard for a young man to make friends during, but try not to let that stop you now. I know it's hard not to hate. I know that probably better than anything in my entire life. Hard not to hate parents for splitting up, or moving you around for a job, or a woman for leaving, or a coworker for fucking you over. If you let that hate take you over, you become a miserable fucking person, and it's harder to get back to normal than you would think. Don't give into the hate man.

The part about stuff being hard. Yeah, everything is hard to some extent. Getting friends - hard. Getting a good gf -hard. Getting to where you want to be career wise - hard. Everything that you're going to do from now on is going to be hard. That is something that I had to accept, (I'm assuming) your father/gandrandfathers had to accept, and unfortunately it is something that you will have to accept. Nobody will every want you to accomplish anything as much as you do.

Sorry I set you off about traveling. Hope things work out brother. Tear up your carpet and keep going.

Recognisable, I lift for 3 years now but mostly I would say that I am embarrassed to tell people I lift for 3 years, because I certainly dont look that way. I still look better than most normies who dont lift though

Sometimes the other aspects of your life take up too much time and energy and you just cannot make the progress you want. Its all about priorities, whats more important

I'm not feeling great.
I've spent the last 3 days drinking, and about to spend today and tomorrow drinking some more. I'm blowing off an upper and lower day to go out to rent a hotel far away with a couple marines I met and drink. Then go to a club, try to pick up girls, fail, and drink some more.

I'm insecure about myself. I've been told I was "hot" or "cute" by girls facially, but my body fucking sucks. I look weird, disproportionate. Skinny fat-ish.

I hate myself. I'm angry and sad. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I am ugly inside and out.

I'm here if you need anything brother. Just know that from what you have experienced, you proved yourself to be a strong, tough man.
Good job being a trooper, too.

If anyone really needs someone to talk to, just hit me up. I'll lend an ear to anyone here.

Man, I can't even imagine going through the same thing, and I won't pretend that I have.
I'm going to just try to give the best advice that I can.
It happened to your brothers too. I'm an older brother as well, and if I could give myself advice 5 years ago, it would be to talk to my brothers about anything and everything that I'm going through. They understand more than you would think, and even if they don't show it or know it yet, they will be grateful to you. Especially if you're the big bro, you gotta be the one that opens up first, they will follow your example until you die, make it one worth following. Open up a bit. Don't try to carry the burden yourself when you know that someone else is carrying the same burden. Help your brothers, and help yourself man.

I'm sorry.

Thanks man, I'll think about that

Welcome to reality. But you're now one tier above the rest. Now you know how the world works. It's sad, and lonely, but you can flip the script on it and learn to use it to get what you want.

Tip #1: How you look is the most important thing.

for some reason I still think about the girl I dated when I was 15, even though I've dated 5 girls since then. I just want her out of my mind so I can find someone else I like as much as her. I just turned 21

Diet and sleep IS key. If you can't change that, then you need to change what is stopping you. That is all that getting in better shape is, is lifting heavy shit, eating what you have to, and sleeping a decent amount. You already know it, I just reaffirmed it, now you just have to find a way to accomplish it. It doesn't happen over night, so don't expect it to. Sorry I couldn't give better advice, I didn't have a lot of details to work with. What the other user said, It boils down to your priorities.

Well, after your weekend of debauchery, you should focus on lifting to get out of skinny fat stage. It sounds like a lot of your self conscious behavior is stemming from your body and self image. Get a little better looking, keep flirting with women, build your confidence even if you don't want to. Every guy gets rejected and every guy has to keep going at it man. It's a tough road and a long road, but it's the road that all of us are walking.

I feel like a complete failure

When I was younger, I was the smartest kid at school, aced all tests, teachers and my parents thought I was highly gifted.

Now Im 27, I have no degree, I dropped out of school 3 fucking times. My parents kept coughing up money and trusting me and I kept quitting. The only thing I ever did right was when I got a GF that my parents and family really liked, 5 years ago. She left me 6 months ago, leaving me heartbroken. And maybe worst of all, I dissapointed everybody again, my family keeps telling me how much they miss her, how she was great and we should get back together, but we cant. I mean I tried, but she wont even talk to me anymore. I cant even keep a job, because I get so depressed when working a shit job, because I know I couldve gotten so far with my intelligence.

I want to try to convince my parents to give me one more chance of finishing college, so I can be somebody. But honestly I couldnt possibly bear dissapointing them again, it would be too much.

Im close to breaking, and I see no way out, I feel stuck in my past failures and regrets and I have no idea how Im supposed to move forward. Lifting is the only thing left in my life thats keeping me relatively sane

I wasn't unrealistic before, but I get what you're saying. Thanks for the advice man. I'll agree with your looks being one of the top things in life though. If you're a 9/10 when you start fucking a girl, you better not let yourself slip to a 7/10.

You're holding onto a romantic notion that that girl could never live up to. If you got with her today, she would be nothing but a disappointment to you every single day. Been there, lived it, wished I would have known sooner.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal. Your situation is exactly why people say that brother. It sucks and it hurts moving past it, but if you don't then you'll end up the 27 year old that is still caught up with the metal notion of a 15 year old saint. You have to accept the fact that she's just another girl, or she'll ruin every woman from here on out for you. Good luck man.

I agree with everything you are saying but I dont feel emotionally different. I have to figure out some way to change me mindset

Alright. So what I'm about to say won't be a coddling answer.
You need to sit down and decide what the fuck you want to do. You're 27. Unless you have a career in mind that has an age limit, you're fine, but you have to stop being a dumbass about your own life. cause right now is the crunch time. Make it or break it. If you want a degree, stop making excuses and get it. That is all there is, and that is all there will ever be. If you want it, do it. If you don't do it, then you didn't want it that much.

My grandfather told me a long time ago that life is nothing but a series of choices, and I wish I realized what he meant sooner. From the second that you wake up, all that you do is make choices. Should I eat 2 eggs and some oats for breakfast, or some poptarts, should I hit the gym today or no, should I set myself up for later, or no? That's all that life is man. Next time you're sitting on 4 chan, just think about the choice you're making at that point. "Should I fuck around on 4 chan, or should I finish my degree?" If you need more motivation, add in how you feel about your life and your family right this fucking second. Lock this shit hole feeling down. The failure feeling. Don't let it go, and make sure to never feel it again.

As for the gf. I'm not the best for advice on the romantic ground when it comes to long term shit ending. Like I said earlier, my wife is cheating on me now and I'm about to go through a divorce. From the sounds of it though, you should either drop her and think about her negatives, or you should sit down and be honest about how you fucked it up. If you fucked it up, fix what you messed up. If she won't take you back after you fix it, she isn't worth it man. If she just isn't talking to you for her own shallow reasons or because she's a piece of shit, then you need to accept that as well. You have to chalk it up as a loss, and move on. There is literally nothing else to do in that situation.

I suck at this gym thing, gonna keep doing it though.

I don't know, and just saw your post while lurking the front page, but I know for a fact that you're gonna make it.

Well as stupid as it sounds, the motto of nike, "just do it" is something that I have to tell myself all the time. You just have to fucking do it.

I enjoy meditating, and a bit of self inflection to help me with internal struggles. It makes more of a difference than you think. If you sit down for 20-30 minutes a day and just think/meditate then you're forced to confront yourself, your problems, and your own faults. If I didn't sit down for that shit every day then I'd be occupying my stupid brain with 4 chan and never really facing my problems that I'm creating for myself. Try it, be honest with yourself. You'll move on, you'll get to where you wanna be, 10 years from now you may have a wife and kid and make your own feels thread while you're thinking back to this day. Then you'll think about some random girl, and you'll never figure out why it was such a hurdle for you back then.

Every single person who ever did anything with themselves said the exact same thing.
is correct. You're gonna make it. Don't lose that attitude. We all suck, then when kinda suck, then we're not that bad, then kinda good, then you are good. You just keep going from whatever point you're at my man. Keep going, don't stop, you're gonna make it.

Thanks user, I appreciate harsh truths, I know I need it.

I know what I have to do, theres just a part of me that loves to make bad choices, loves to be self-destructive, and I dont really know why. But I want to change. I guess its not too late for me yet, to make something out of myself.

And about my ex, I just made too much screwups, she was really unhappy with me apparently for the last part of the relationship. I tried talking to her, telling her that I want to change, but she just doesnt believe it. She still loves me but is too afraid to try again. I already accepted that shes gone, shes better off without me, I should be focussing on getting my own shit together first

>Stories that never happened
>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

Mental and physical health go hand in hand

Stop being a cunt

Thanks for the encouragement dudes, appreciate it.

>Mental and physical health

>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

I don't think that you sticking your fingers up your butt caused that my man. It sounds like maybe you had some kind of condition that made you predisposed to that kind of stuff.
That being said, go get your butthole fixed. Your doc has seen way more embarrassing shit, and you don't have to tell him why you think it started. The longer that you put it off, the longer it will be till you get relief from the situation. Same as I said before, make your choice and go. There is absolutely 0 reason to think about where you fucked up before hand outside of learning from mistakes. You can't dwell on shit, it wont do anything for you to advance beyond where you are.

Little bit of bluntness incoming.
Make your choice right now on whether or not you want to make an effort with this girl again. You sound young, and she sounds kinda shallow. Don't take that as me being mean, just sit down and think about whether or not she is shallow or not.
Once you decide if you want to try things again with her, you need to keep in mind your own faults. You had faults then, and even though you may have fixed a chunk of them, you still have faults now. You will have faults until you die. She will be the exact same. Everybody has faults.

Advice on if you DO get back with her, don't hold her getting laid against her. You went and got some pussy and she went and got some dick (assuming). I've made this mistake before, and it always ends badly. If you can't get over that fact right now, don't even fucking bother trying to get back with her. This does not make you a cuck or any dumb shit like that. People fuck up relationships, split up, and end up back together sometimes. Don't be afraid of commitment after you get back together either. Be a good boyfriend to the woman, and expect her to be a good woman back to you. If you don't hold up your end, you should expect her to either. Same goes for vice versa. If she doesn't treat you right, she isn't worth it brother

Get fucked. Report all you want.

They do have a strong tie to each other. You learn that more an more as you get older and/or start lifting more.

thanks, Ill look into meditation and try to center myself. Was that your experience?

>girl basically asks me for my number a little bit ago
>texts me that day
>texts me again on thanksgiving
>we exchange a few texts, her texts get shorter and shorter so I get bored and stop answering

>thinking of texting her today but I have no idea what I'de even say

It's ironic that I started getting in shape so that I could stop being invisible to people. Get some friends, maybe get a girlfriend.

But now that I'm halfway-fit, it seems like at every opportunity I either make excuses to not engage people, or straight up just don't want to. I feel like no matter what happens, I'll always be the fat NEET basement dweller I always was.

I'm almost 22, a kv, and at this point I'm starting to fear that it's never going to get any better.

straight up ask her if she wants to get food when you are back in town. do it. faggot.

I'm having anxiety from being afraid of death and the state of nothingness again.

Thank you. I have good days and bad days. Meditation, talking and exercise seem to be my saviors.

No, I have not had the courage up to now to speak about it in a public setting. It is the most terrifying thing to me. I had nightmares for most of my life.

Thank you

I am the oldest brother. I did speak up to my brothers about it years ago. I think it is one of the things that kept my youngest brother from killing himself. I told him I needed him to help me get through it as well. Our bond now is stronger than anything that I know. I know that we have saved each other later in our lives. But god fucking damnit when the thought of my 4 year old brother suffering comes to my mind. I am broken. 4 fucking years old. We all need each.
I am thankful that my sister was born 14 years after I was. That man was out of our lives by the time she was born. My brothers and I protect her with all of our being.

Welcome to the red pill :)

not too long ago started training legs seriously.
eventually hit 295 for reps and start getting compliments. continue progressing and then gf cheats on me with some laser cut beard drake faggot. filled with rage go to the gym and hit 385 for 7. on the 8th one i felt something snap. now i have this hip impingement that i dont know how to get rid of. no gf and cant do what i now love to do.

Not that user, but honest question; past the anger-phase, is the RedPill genuine? Is it right?

I actually feel better after putting it out there and having someone acknowledge it, I definitely feel more inclined to get it taken care of now. We have a pretty good healthcare system in Australia so I'll just be put on a waiting list and then I'll have something to look forward to. There's a few things that can cause this so my excuse was just going to be that I lifted too heavy with poor form for an extended period of time.

Thank you for your feedback and advice

Well to be honest the red pill is a sexual strategy, it's amoral, it's not right or wrong.

Personally I was never a mega beta, but it's helped me keep my life on track and it's made me a better person.

Sometimes I do wish I could go back to that blue pilled disney fantasy, but once you learn, you can't ever go back.

I don't think I can actually answer your question.

It was almost exactly my experience. The meditation helped me a lot. It's just one of those things you have to put a small amount of time into so that you can get what you need out of it. I started mediation for another reason, but it did help me get over ex's as well.

I'll link this guy that I started with, and have pretty much stuck with since then. He may sound a bit goofy at first and have some kinda comical analogies, but just shut the fuck up, don't look at Veeky Forums or any other tabs you have open, and just listen to him. Click on video after video with this guy. Learn to enjoy his voice in your headphones (it won't take much. The man grows on you quickly). he will guide you, show you how to hold yourself, and just help you in general.

As far as getting over our first woman that has an impact on us. We all have done it, or we all will do it. It's a part of life. All of the stuff that people will say about it, like "she's just a girl", or "one out of plenty" is true. It may feel like they are digging the knife deeper or pouring salt in the wound, but they are just trying to impart wisdom that they have regarding that situation. They are also correct, you will either end up back together or you'll move on even though you don't feel like it right now.
Also, read what I wrote here about what to do if you do end up back with any woman.

She probably anticipated on your asking her out on a date. Girls dont like to take that initiative themselves, they expect the guy to do that. So when you didnt do that, she thought u werent interested.

Only way to fix the problems ure dealing with, is facing them. So go out and do those things

>But now that I'm halfway-fit, it seems like at every opportunity I either make excuses to not engage people, or straight up just don't want to.

Yup, this is a serious problem all of us losers have man. When we go all our lives being rejected or being alone, when we start actually being accepted we have no idea what to do and are literally scared of being normal

It sucks

no, the red pill is autistic permavirgin crap written by permavirgins who think that treating women like shit will make them want you more. it only works on girls who have the lowest self esteem imaginable

it's absolutely fucking pathetic and if you "follow" it, you're a permavirgin too

Fucked my girlfriend in the back of my bmw and made her swallow my cum.

>no gf
>parents try to push me onto this girl "with the nice personality" they know
>I forgot how to make new friends and talk to people
>I know she will be a manipulative whore, because 98% of women are like that
>I just want to lift heavy things and play vidya

Can you give an example of something you have a complaint with buddy?

I've been with this girl every weekend for about the past 8 months. We usually watch movies, fuck, go on cliche dates whole shabang. She said she loved me some months ago and I said I loved her as well. But according to her we aren't dating so it's okay for her to suck some guys dick at a party last night.
I hate slurs and I know she is but I still deep down love her a bit, is there anyway I can get her to not be a slut or do I just cut it off cause I'm not okay being a cuck.

Almost at 100, brehs. Said I was gonna talk to my oneitis when that happens. It's been almost 4 years.

Nah. You're not fucking losers. You're stupid if you think that way. What you need to do is let your nuts swing a bit. You started building your body, but you haven't spent the time with your confidence and skills with women. The more you try, the more you get rejected, the more you improve. It's gonna fucking suck at first. You're gonna feel your ears getting red, your heart throbbing, your blood pressure going up, but it gets better.
That shit goes away, and you start becoming the man you want to be slowly but surely. You wanna be a chad, then you can be a chad, but you have to put in the time and effort. It's not just about lifting.

My advice is to do what the other anons said, ask her out, get some experience with it. Every time you think about not going for it, or not hitting on some girl, just think about what you just fucking typed.

>But now that I'm halfway-fit, it seems like at every opportunity I either make excuses to not engage people, or straight up just don't want to. I feel like no matter what happens, I'll always be the fat NEET basement dweller I always was.
>I'm almost 22, a kv, and at this point I'm starting to fear that it's never going to get any better.

If you don't make the change that you want to see, it will never happen.

Also, read what I said about my grandfather talking about life being nothing but choices here Starting on the 2nd paragraph.

It's better without so you don't risk more pain

Got out of a 7 year friendzone around May. Fall completely in love with her like I knew I would/always have. Got into an argument, said something really stupid. Now she hates my guts and wont even talk to me.

It's been a couple of months now. I've fucked several different girls. Try dating again. But everything they do or say just reminds me of her. Can't get over her. As much as I try to. Everything feels like shit.

>t. bootyblasted beta

Kek you're so mad I can feel it from here.

Calm down bro

Well it sounds like you've already done all of the advice that I could give. I'm glad that it's helped you and your brother through such a shitty experience. If you need to talk to some stranger I could always make a throw away email for us to talk through or trade contact info through to talk.
You can't hold that shit against yourself though. Would you hold that against your own kids? Against any other kid? I know that it's a different feeling having gone through it. Just try to think of how you would want your kids to feel if something like that happened. You would want them to know it isn't their fault, and that they couldn't have changed anything. That's exactly how your parents feel towards you brother.

Maybe you should talk to your brother again. Ask him about how he's dealing with it, how he feels now, and tell him how you're still feeling. You can't hold that against yourself.

>be a pathetic loser myself
>see people on fit talking about how much sex they have and how normal they are
>get upset and think theyre lying because this is Veeky Forums so everyone should be a loser like me

feels horrible guys

Terminal oneitis is harsh.

Then you havent been reading this thread.

We all have issues, and not all of us are getting laid 24/7. Most of us are definitely not normal

>everyone worried about their love life

I'm trying to find a developer job. Literally anything I can find in my area. Have almost a year experience and am in my last year of college studying software. I read, I study, I code, I work on my own projects, I build my network. Started looking for a job like 2 months ago and like 20 companies bothered to write me back that they found someone else, the rest I never heard more of. Nobody even asked for an interview. They straight up demand unpaid internships because Denmark.

what guy? He sounds interesting.

Yeah I think it might be because she made a big impact on me. I had a very rough home life so I would escape by going out and being with her, and I felt actually happy for the first time in my life (Ive felt like that many times since then, its not like thats the only time) I was everything but a kissing virgin before I met her but we did everything lol.

We will not be getting back together. Im the one who ended it and she tried to contact me many times to try to get back together, all shot down by me. That bridge was burned a long time ago

Stop training. Go to the doctor. Get your shit fixed.
gf's come and go. Yours went. It's the same mentality that I have to have about my whore wife, if she loved you, and she was worth a shit, then that would never have happened. For a relationship to work, she both has to want you and be worth wanting. Simple as that my man. The feelings go away, and time heals all wounds. I'm just waiting on time to pass for my wounds.

No problem man. Always do the best thing for yourself, even if its gonna suck when you do it. Wish you the best man, I'm sure it will be fine.

Dude. You have to be trolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c

Sorry, didn't paste link and got caught up replying to everyone. Trying to go down the list. I'll reply more in a few to you.

I'm having this strange infatuation lately over some chick who is barely an acquaintance of me

She's been in two of my dreams already

just fucking stop this shit already brain, I don't even like her

>25 years old
>have shit tier job even though i went to college because no motivation since i'm a huge loser but have 50k in savings (like everything i have, including any "retirement" or anything like that)
>feel like im way behind others my age but people say im not, but everyone else has great jobs so clearly they are gonna have more than me

Some positive feels.

Spent the last 1.5 years in a self destructive cycle of boozing and doing nothing at all, was unemployed and didn't give a fuck about anything. Weight ballooned up to 115kg.

Got a new job in sales last month, not drinking, running after work, down to 100kg now.

Made out with the cashier at the Christmas party.

Been doing some lifting again.

Week 3 of no fap / no porn.

I feel amazing now, I'm enjoying work, have heaps of energy and I'm more social and outgoing and im not fighting the urge to get smashed every night.

Hang in there anons. It's always darkest before the dawn and I know it feels like things will never improve but eventually everything will come together.

Sounds good my man. Glad life is going well for you.

Just some food for thought, some of those girls with the nice personalities are actually that. What's the worst thing that would happen if you went out with the nice girl? You'd lose a night shitposting on Veeky Forums? Do it man.
The whole thing about not being able to make friends cause you haven't done it in so long is a catch 22 man. It's a skill like anything else, just like talking to women. If you don't practice it, the worse it will get. Everything is that way, including lifting.

If you wanna stay doing your thing, then just keep lifting heavy shit and playing games though. Everybody has their own sense of happiness and their own way of feeling content.

No. If she sucked a dick while she was supposed to be in a relationship with you, she's a slut and that will never change. Move on, delete her from everything.
That's the end of it. She's a slut. You have the answer.

Just pretend that you're already at 100. Just do it. Life is nothing but a set of choices man. just like I said here in the 2nd paragraph. You either do it, or you don't. Don't regret being a puss about it.

If you hate your body so much why are you gonna make it worse by moping around and drinking and skipping workouts?

Nobody said progress was easy.

Only kinda true. You have to experience something good in order to feel real pain when it's taken away.

Read the second reply on this post.
You both also sound young, and you need to make your choices about the girl. If you know it's already done and gone, you just have to find your way to accept that and move forward. As far as I know, there is no secret to speed it up, or make the feelings suck less. It's just a matter of time brother.

We met when we were younger, yes. Now I'm 31 and she's 28.

I'm reading the article now. It's crazy, it's as if I wrote it.

A...am I gonna make it?

Bro, is right. Read through this thread. For every guy who has his shit going right, you have 5 more that are lonely, feel fucked up, have something bad happening to them, or are just going through their own persoanl shit. Also, never take what you read online seriously. If a guy says he fucked 13 women, he probably really slept with 6. It's just like how everybody has a 7.5inch dick with coke can girth.
I wish I took that advice a long time ago, the shit you read online is more detrimental than you know when it comes to shit like that.

Sounds like you need to get your ass an internship. If they all demand it, meet the demand. Don't be afraid to do shit work for the first year after college man. Almost everybody does it. If it's unpaid, try to rely on parents and keep sending out applications while you're in the internship.
Every single person in this world starts at the bottom when they are paving their own way. Doesn't matter what country.

Sounds like you already know its stupid to feel that way. If you want reinforcement, then yes, I say it's stupid too. Maybe try meditation to reflect on her and the situation.

>I'm insecure about myself. I've been told I was "hot" or "cute" by girls facially, but my body fucking sucks. I look weird, disproportionate. Skinny fat-ish.
How do you know just facially?
Attraction is more complicated, especially with women.
I'm skinnyfat and all the weight goes by my hips, doesn't stop women from giving me compliments bruh.
Don't let it bring you down and remember that you don't need to reach a certain build or BF% before you can be attractive, women are not nearly as visual as men.
Good look bruh.

25. You're beating yourself up. Stop being fucking stupid about this man, you're farther than %90 of people your age let alone people older than you. I know plenty that are 50+ with less than you. I'm not saying that others have it worse so you shouldn't feel bad, but man, you shouldn't fret over what you just described in any way. Keep climbing if you're unsatisfied, you'll be working for another 40 years. Plenty of time to get where you want.

Reflecting on her and the situation would only prolong the lifespan of the thoughtform that causes this

Th-thanks for the advice senpaitachi.

What the fuck do I even say, though?

I'm a loser who just kind of lifts, goes to work/school, shitposts here, maybe plays some vidya, and sleeps.

What do normies even do for fun?

Keep at it man. Don't yoyo back into a shitty life. I made that mistake once, Just keep working out and improving yourself. It is literally ALWAYS worth it.

I'll let you in on a secret. Every single person can make it, it's all up to the individual. So if you wanna make it, you'll make it.

I hope you've read the reply I was talking about, I accidentally didn't link it.

I wish there was a way to not care about women.

Fucking brain goddammit. I'm never around any women and too ugly for tinder, I need to just shut that part of my brain off.

Look man, I'm telling you this as a 24 year old kissless virgin who's as autistic as you seem to be, so maybe someone else can jump in here

But how did you meet this girl? Text-only conversations dont last very long if you can't meet up. That's probably why her texts were getting shorter and shorter

You need to do something in person with her

>go out with flatmates and some of their friends even though I did not really feel like it
>having some fun clubing, dancing and all that
>two flatmates are in a relationship, the guy kisses girl 2 who's also a flatmate and has a boyfriend, he also keeps hitting on other girls while his girlfriend is there
>girl 2 makes ot with another girl after that and keeps hitting on guys
>girl 3 who's also flatmate, who stated her hate for fuckboys and guys trying to have one night stands makes out with two guys and roams around the place looking for dick
>feel empty, not part of anything. Everyone is having fun and getting attention. I stop dancing and enjoying myself as I realise what the fuck is going on around me, feel angry, sad and overwhelmed
>go home and play Silent Hill 2 while drunk

I just could not bear it, everyone was having a good time, everyone was getting attention from the opposite sex and I was like out of the scene. I felt worthless, and ashamed of my body, tried to think that it was just in my head, but I could not help it, I guess I'm an ugly piece of shit. I'm lifting all this feels away right now

I'll disagree. When I started meditating, I felt the same way.
You aren't prolonging it with meditation, you are hitting it head on and confronting/accepting it. What you are doing now is avoiding it, and keeping it going for a fear of loss brother. Even a memory or the idea of someone can feel more like a loss than actually losing that person. Face it, or it will haunt you.

I think every single man on this planet feels this way at some point. I know I feel that way.
We never will though. There's just something about certain women that make you keep going back for more.
You'll find a good one soon enough brother, don't worry.

texting is horrible, even for non-autists. It gets boring and uncreative fast. I would suggest you call her to go out but that might be too much for you rn
shoot her a text, "hey want to go out for food when school starts back up/Im back in town :)"

thank you greenpill brah