When are a mans "prime" years in terms of getting cute and fun 18 to 23 year old women based on attractiveness rather...

when are a mans "prime" years in terms of getting cute and fun 18 to 23 year old women based on attractiveness rather than looking like a walking wallet to them?

im turning 28 tomorrow and im depressed as fuck because ive been no gf mode and still a virgin my entire life.

ive always considering myself good looking but i know now that my looks are deteriorating as my hairline recedes and my face is starting to develop lines.

is it all over for me? all ive wanted was to date multiple girls and have a great time but now i think im getting at that age where its too late to make any change and that im stuck being an autist around women for the rest of my life.

when does a mans prime age end in terms of attracting fun and lively 18-21 year old women?

Mans prime ends when he becomes insecure pussy.

25-50 as long as you're Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

> attracting 18-21 year olds

You become creepy for dating anyone under 21 when you reach 26.

Fpbp

But to attract fun, lively and cute girls, you Gotta be all those things. And of course, you need to go to places you can meeppt them, and be confident and social.

creepy to the 21 year olds? or creepy to judgmental used up roastie whores and beta males who are dating their disgusting stretchmark ridden sjw strapon wearing whores?

i'm 30 and i still get hit on weekly by girls who are in the age range 15-30

lol no

go outside sometime

People (ie old women) were givibg me shit for dating a 17yo when I was 22.
End of the day, I still had a cute 17yo gf and those people didn't matter.
My dad married my mom when she was 18, he was 35, and it's common where I come from.

There's something with American culture where if you so much as are attracted to any girl 5 years younger, you are judged. It's not present in almost any other place.

>when are a mans "prime" years in terms of getting cute and fun 18 to 23 year old women based on attractiveness rather than looking like a walking wallet to them?
where the fuck did you learn "English"?
the human brain isn't even done developing until around 25
you sound like a complete fucking moron jfc

i guess im mainly concerned that most of my coworkers and friends from college are all getting married/are already married ~30 years old.

I'm going to be 30 in two years and by that time i'm going to be the odd one out since everyone else is married or in long term relationships.

obviously i shouldnt compare myself to the joneses but at the same time i think about all the time ive wasted and how there are people half my age with much more experience with women than i do.

its fucking depressing and im really feeling shitty and stupid for being such a loser.

before i was able to rationalize it because like i said, i consider myself fairly good looking.

unfortunately ive looked at some pictures and its becoming very very obvious that im aging and getting uglier.

i just hope things get better/that things arent too late for me already

>hit on
>barely teenage girls
>OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK........

Lol you're only creepy if you act creepy. Everyone else says 'creepy' cause they're jealous of what you're pulling

it's a legal age here don't worry

Yeah you kinda fucked it with the experience thing.
Just compensate by trying to talk to all the females you can, because friendly, meet their friends, and when you're comfortable with that move up to flirting, etc

I'll get shit for saying this, but look up some pua videos.
Yes there are alot of bad ones, but there's also good ones that might help
A book I like is called 'art of seduction' by Rob Green, and people also seem to like Models by Mark Manson, I'm sure there are others

Gl and hf

well what are you waiting around for? it's not gonna fall in your lap, you gotta work for it. make small talk to women at your job to practice.

do you have any hobbies?

>when is prime years to attract 18-23 girls
>turning 28 tomorrow

Um... 28 is prime literally the prime age.

24-28 I'd say is your prime years for getting cute girls.

28-32 I'd say unless you have a young face then you are more or less restricted to 21+

After that if you aren't in a long term relationship or aren't extremely chad then you are kind of fucked and will need to go for girls 26+ by which time they are further past their prime than you will be.

30s are when men peak in terms of attractiveness. It's a slow decline from there.

Girls peak at 11-16. Men peak at 17-28.

wew lad

so this year is literally my last fucking hope before despair takes me

With that kind of attitude yeah prolly

This is what facelets actually believe

if you live life for yourself you should always be peaking. if your a faggot that only cares about a fucking hole in the opposite sex that literally drains your life force. Then you have no hope anyways, and your peak will always be a plateu, especially since your hair is falling out. go die.

Men peak at 30

>11-16
> actually a pedophile