What cheat meals can I make at home? I barely ate anything the last 2 days and I wanna make something delicious

What cheat meals can I make at home? I barely ate anything the last 2 days and I wanna make something delicious.

I was thinking ribs surrounded in bacon with some fries.

Yeah starve yourself for 2 days and then buy food that has shitty micronutrients..

Steak, eggs and oven roasted sweet potatoes.

cheat meal doesnt always have to be dirty.

was busy and on the go and didn't get to eat much. Doesn't have to be something shitty, just high in calories.

then how is that different from eating normally? How do you have eggs with a steak?

how about you eat something delicious that isn't shit?
like this. steak is usually my treat.
get a good flavorful juicy cut like ribeye, at least an inch thick.
salt liberally (more than 1 tsp sea salt per side depending on size of steak, enough salt to cover the surface of the steak)
let sit for 1 hour per inch
take steak out of refrigerator at least 30 min before cooking
rinse steak, pat dry
grill or cook on cast iron pan until desired doneness, nothing more than medium rare, making sure to only flip ONCE. It's usually 2-5 minutes per side depending on your fire or stove
season with pepper (no salt needed)
let sit for 5 minutes before slicing

side dishes:
glass of good scotch (0 carb lol)

Margarita pizza is fun to make from scratch and tastes infinitely better than commercial ones

Carbonara pasta is quick and easy to cook
Bolognese is easy to cook and tasty as fuck remember to put celery and bay leaves in

I also like to buy a shitton of ramen packets, fry some pork in soy sauce-sugar-ginger mixture, cook the noodles with the broth and dump pork in

>that isn't shit
>red meat and salt

Go to a pho shop and eat until you're full.

it tastes better and turns out cheaper than a pizza.
>red meat is bad
>salt is bad
nah

Sausage, scram eggs, grated cheese, olive oil, sweet tomatoes, green peppers, and 12" white flour tortillas.

>You figure out the rest, hombre.

that sounds like a recipe for some joocy steak m8. Are the "all round bbq" spices memes and salt only is the best ? Whenever I go to the store I see like 10 different spice packs for pork.

isnt the margarita pizza just the dough with some tomato sauce and cheese? do you eat it with something else?
Sounds good but pasta with meat and cheese I wouldn't even call it a cheat meal, that sounds pretty healthy and Veeky Forums, especially since I make brown pasta.

you make a burrito out of all that?

If you have a good cut of beef, salt and a bit of pepper are all you really need.

Red meat is ok if you consme

>he eats steak everyday

Ok stan efferding, not everyone has a 25$ daily food budget.

Margarita is buffalo mozzarella + tomatoes + fresh basil. Maybe other crap if you want. Black pepper or some shit. Hell throw bacon on it or choco chips, who cares. I usually add mushrooms and fried garlic to it because I like them.

Point is to use proper ingredients, buffalo mozzarella, butter/olive oil, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil instead of crap pizza places use.

Carbonara has a shit ton of fat and little to no protein.

Bolognese I guess is semi-fit, depends on what type of ground meat you use, it's supposed to be fatty pork I think.

I eat steak like once a month because I have to go out of my way to a far away store to buy a good cut. I was implying that a steak with oven roasted potatoes seems like standard Veeky Forums muscle building post-workout meal. (I'm trying to bulk)

You sold me on the pizza, I'll try doing it. I love mozarella.

Dude hamburgers are super easy to make and they don't necessarily have to be a "cheat meal". They can be very macro friendly if you use lean ground beef and cheese for fat.

This. Leanburgers are my main cutting food.

Yeah mate, rib eye steak 5 times a week is really within budget of your average gym rat.

I hate the shitty white buns they sell here tho, wat do?

I'd drop a recipe but I don't remember how to make - my gf got sick of it cause I cooked it every few days for several months.

You'll need a few hours for the dough to rise, though. Layering of tomatoes, cheese and filling is important, I think it goes tomatoes first, cheese on top, then whatever other crap you want. Cheese locks moisture in, so if you want to keep moisture of some ingredient, put it under the cheese.

When you're about to put it in the oven, don't pussy out on butter, I loved wasting a shitton of butter on it and having the dough taste buttery.

You don't need a pizza stone, but you do need to preheat an oven. If your oven can go super fucking hot you can try proper Neapolitan pizza which is soggy as fuck and only stays in oven for a minute, so the heat must be enough to bake the dough and melt the cheese. I never done it myself.

I wasn't even talking about price, damn. I just don't get how steak is a cheat meal. Its like drinking protein shake with nuts, milk and some protein powder and calling it a cheat meal.

I use wheat

butter in pizza dough? Never heard of this.

I agree that it isn't. Maybe if you'd eat it with fries.

It tastes great and is expensive enough for 99% of bodybuilders to consider a special treat and not a regular indulgence.

If your autism is simply too strong, do you want me to call it a "treat" meal instead? would that handle your triggers better?

You can use olive oil in it.
I meant brushing the dough with butter before you put it in the oven. But I think I made the dough itself with butter too.

>50% beef 50% pork minced meat
>roll into balls and cover in olive oil
>cover balls in flour and seasoning
>deep fry until coating becomes slightly crispy
>wrap them in dough
>oven bake

Enjoy. Goes brilliant with hot sauce or just on their own. Godly cheat foot.

Wash down with a nice cold can of coca cola

>coca cola
Are you a kid? Nobody drinks coca cola if they have overcome sugar addiction

Sorry, I thought OP wanted a good cheat meal.

Chicken breast with water will do too.

Boohoo go buy a bag of candies kid

Oh no.. bro. You think I'm a kid? But don't you realize I am an adult!? Oh fug I am offended :DDDD

I think I misunderstood the term 'cheat meal'. I thought it is unhealthy by definition, by bad.

sounds ghetto as fuck, thanks