BETA RANT THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO SICK OF THIS SUPERFICIAL WORLD
HOT PEOPLE GET TREATED LIKE FUCKING KINGS AND QUEENS
WHILE US UGLYS ARE LOOKED DOWN UPON LIKE WE ARE GENETICALLY SUB HUMAN TRASH
THIS "CIVILIZED" SHIT HOLE OF A WORLD IS JUST AS ANIMALISTIC AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN
ALL WOMAN JUST WANT TO BE FILLED WITH HOT JUICY GENETICALLY HIGH QUALITY JIZZ
"PERSONALITY AND MINDSET IS ALL THAT MATTERS LOL" FUCK YOUUUU
THROUGH OTHERS WE BECOME OUR SELVES, SO CHAD DIDNT HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER
TO BECOME A WINNER IN LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks god im chad i would kill myself otherwise

hot AND juicy? :3

i wonder how dating world would look if women didn't use makeup

that's why you have to start seeing life as a videogame. you're playing on hard difficulty, they're playing on easy. while you get to level 10 they're at level 50. just do your best, get satisfaction and try to ignore the fact that other people get nicer things.

Theres always chadder chads out there.

Welcome to the real world,jackass

stop whining, most good looking people are actually just average people who take care of themselves, that's why actors can convincingly play unattractive creeps in one film and dashing heroes in the next.

Most people have the base structure for it just don't have the effort.

Put an extra 60lbs on that guy in the picture, give him that low effort I buzzcut then grow it out for months haircut, put some shit fitting clothes on him and bang no longer attractive.

You get what you put in.

>Stories that never happened
>Non fitness posting

Saged, repoted :)

top bait

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Tell me exactly what they have that you don't. Well, they do have one thing, guts. They know how to use and develop their bodies to make the world view them the way they want to.

We all have that power, the only difference is that they had the balls to go for it.

You're repulsive because you see yourself as repulsive. They're hot because they see themselves as hot. I know I look good, and I use that.

facts. Of course there are exceptions, but ive seen people go from 5/10s to 8/10s with weight loss, better haircut, style, ect

>have you tried another haircut? maybe that would work?

hardly, it happens all the fucking time - dress well, get a proper haircut, lose weight.

You will be very surprised how much of a difference it makes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

i realise that but we chads arent envious because our lives are great anyway

only and only if there's a good facial bone structure hidden underneath the fat and if your height and frame are good. only like 1 in 30 fat and unkept people have those things

just fuck off with your trolling

this

you being ugly is your mother and father fault for fucking up your birth growth. btw they deserve whatever they get its natural selection. don't want to be ugly get some work done on your jawline and nose or stop being a bitch

so negative, find what works for you, long hair vs short hair, shaved vs beard, colour scheme for clothes, types of jackets shirts etc,

also if ur young just know your face structure is going to change, usually for the better.

Also you don't have to be the best, just better than the average.