Post progress pics and say I did SS

>Post progress pics and say I did SS
>Get compliments

>Post progress pics and say I did a brosplit
>Get abuse, told I've made no gains and should have done SS

When did you realise Veeky Forums is fucking clueless?

>post pictures say you are natty
>get compliments
>i'm as natty as clarence

I like how jeff has three times the traps of the other two who might actually be natty

When you're as alpha as Jeff you naturally produce trenbolone instead of testosterone

>alpha

only peacocks in photo

You just wish you could be on tren and still be natty

Anyone curious at what my stomach looks like with a 6 pack after losing 100 lbs and just laying around normally?

Why even bother after we fucked ourselves so bad

When someone implied there wasnt any other protein supplement than whey and somebody didnt know whey came from milk

>3D delts on the guy on the right
>might actually be natty
ummm

people don't expect SS victims to make any decent gains, not turning into a doughy turd on it is enough to get compliments

It' doesn't look so bad dude.
Also nice beard.

get surgery faggot

get surgery after u hit goal weight

Only the guy in the middle looks like he could possibly be natty.

>When did you realise Veeky Forums is fucking clueless?
I kind of always had an idea, but I became utterly redpilled on the futility of gymcelling as soon as I discovered alpha genetics theory.

Seriously, the difference between Chad and us is literally the difference between a God and an insect. It's just laughable, so hilariously futile that there is no point in even TRYING.

Genetics are EVERYTHING.

Never noticed how shitty Jeff's bicep insertions are before. Guess I was always distracted by his shitty face.

m8, you're delusional if you think the nigger in the back is natty. just look at his delts

I've been at goal weight for 3 years man

how shit are my insertions? can fit 3 fingers in between

4 months of lifting begginer here, how much do i have to lift to get this much volume and muscle mass on biceps and triceps? What kind of routine and how long do you follow it?

ive had my gym membership for 3 years, started as skelly 15 yo, didnt begin to build seriously 1,5(?) years ago

>those fucking traps
>those fucking delts
>natty

This is why steroid use is so tolerated. People see bodies like this and say, "Oh, that's natural and achievable with several years of training and eating right." Look at Charles Atlas, Eugene Sandow, or any of the guys known for being extremely muscular and fit in the pre-steroid era, and compare them with "nattys" from today. Jesus.

Not that bad actually. Mirin

>nu-male beard visible in pic

THIS. Unless you're a 6'0+ WASP with an average or above face no amount of gymceling, plastic surgery or Mewing can save you.

jeff pls go

How does it feel to know the pajeet in the back is a natty alpha bodybuilder?