Gyno, why even try

Gyno, why even try

Go fuck yourself that's basically nothing

t. full-blown bitch tits

If thats u then it's not too bad. Beats my small tits on top of pecs+puffy nips combo any day.

That's not gyno you stupid faggot.

post pics

>m-muh man tits!!!!
A buff guy with gyno is a million times better than a skinny fat faggot with gyno.

>shaving your chest

Might as well cut your dick off, at least then you'll just look like a woman instead of like the abomination that you currently are.

Well they are hard right that second. When soft they are embarrassing

anyone ever get the operation?

Did you have a tummy tuck faggot?

do you think arnold, zyzz or any male model are naturally hairless
lmao

y do you say that?

Grow your chest hair out, problem solved

zyzz probably yeah. lots of guys have hairless torsos

I'm italian, I get crazy hairy when left unchecked.

Buzz down once every 3 weeks or so

turn the tap off you're wasting water.

Bruh you look kind of unhealthy somehow. How crazy is your stack?

Still noticeable when they are soft.

I'm currently being very strict with my diet so I can get to a nice low bf% and get the operation as cheap as I can get it.

Fuck that, I deserve the operation. 8 years ive been in the gym and i'll never fully get to enjoy it with puffy nipples

no stack. natty. I take phenibut and a preworkout.

And adderall

zyzz waxed all of his body, even his pubes

>another Veeky Forumsizen who imbibes the blessed P
praise phenibut

turn the fucking tap off you water wasting degenerate reeee

I mean don't get me wrong you look really good. Maybe it's just the acne and stubble throwing me off.

Also fuck do I miss adderall.

God I'd kill for some masculine-ass wrists/hands

Thats like from working outside. That shit on my body are bites from bugs and that other shit is this tar shit.

Construction.

Im not in faggot ass California. We have plenty of water where I'm from. Worry about the civil war thats coming when Trump kicks all your cousins out.

Phenibut and i'm thinbing about adding this shit called mondlfini something like that. I read they compliment each other really well..

Also heard good things about phenibut ffa and to ease off the HCL

Do you work legs hard?

What...? How is that Gino? Would any girl notice or care?

Modafinil? If you're OP I wouldn't take it and adderall.

I've never set foot in America friend
just turn off tap and don't be filthy wasteful scum

Okay so sorry to kinda derail but my nipples are kind of similar.

>soft when I'm warm, nipples become more saggy
>hard when I'm cold, nipples lose all bagginess

Is this gyno or just fat? I'm probably around 14 or 15% bf.

Girls don't notice 99% of the shit that Veeky Forums goes on about. Most of us stopped lifting for grills a long time ago

Did you get this from roids?

How long have you had gyno

Post nips faggot

I hit em. I spread it out throughout the week for example.

On chest day - mon - after I warm up, ill go squat 4 sets.. The next day with shoulders, ill leg press.. U get the idea. I also stair master once or twice a week and jog walk on the incline..

You gotta keep symmetry. I have thick legs naturally so its not so bad.

No they really don't. It's more about me. Ive worked so hard and been so disciplined to get this close to that "body" ya know. And ill never get to appreciate it as long as I have gyno. The second my nips go soft it just changes the whole dynamic of my body.

Really. See I'm glad I said something. Why? What stack are you taking?

>I have gyno
>Lets post a pic where it doesn't show at all hurr durr
Just kys already

No never used any kind of steroid.

I have the puberty balls behind my nipples. It feels like a bb is stuck behind there. There is nothing I can do to get rid of it. Baring an operation

I have gyno but I never notice at all and girls just think of it as big pecs.

it's true it is a bad habit. I need to be more conscious. I take water for granted...

I just cant stand hippie californians. I just spent a year there in north cal for work.. And they were just these whiny, bitchy, low test males who bitched about water like they were doing something. While taking drugs all day, barely working and basically being a burden.

>phenibut
Is this a new meme I missed?

thats fucking disgusting. why do you shave your chest and what are these huge pustules?

>thats fucking disgusting
t. fat neckbeard

It's the shit. Energy, anxiety, heightens your senses, mood elevator.

Works on your gaba receptors... You do become chemically dependent after about a week of use and will have a brutal withdrawl, gaba rebound without a proper taper..

I'm just telling you now so you don't make the same mistake I did

bites from working outside..

see

whatever helps you feel about your infections mate

Sounds more like a legal high than something Veeky Forums related. You take it as some kind of booster or what? Shouldn't adderall just do it for training? Why both?

Phenibut is just fun and helps with life. Nothing to do with training.

Adderall ive been on for like 2 years. I get prescribed it. Addys help with training tho, mix it with a little preworkout every now and then.. If you have one of those day. You just smash PRs.

Alot of people on fit and 4chin have social issues, anxiety, alot of stress fro being over worked and under paid... This is where the phenibut comes into play.

Links to a good phenibut source? I've been wanting to try it for like a year

I use liftmode

read this. dont forget it either.. Don't go over the top with your dosage reddit has a good sub on it /r/phenibut

Hm, sounds interesting. Thanks for mentioning it - never heard of it before, might try. Winter is like hell for me, no motivation or interest in anything but lifting.

But as far as I've read, it's hardly usable for everyday life since tolerance seems to raise insanely fast and it actually makes one physically dependent with a strong withdrawal. Would kinda kill its purpose. You can confirm this?

Any difference between the HCL and F.A.A.?

The dependency and strong withdrawal is true..

But I take a gram of it daily. Withdrawal can be avoided with a taper... Alot of people take it daily. But most people like myself did not know about the dependency until it was too late.

F.A.A is cleaner - I just learned that the other day, its an Amino Acid. From here on out i'll be ordering F.A.A only

Is it possible to have kind of a gyno but only in my left nipple?

Fuck gyno. Been ruining my confidence for years, and being anxious about going to the beach is killing me. The pain when everyone keeps asking why you're not taking your shirt off is too fucking much

Sounds like you sort of trapped yourself, man.

Does one ever return to normal when they hop off the drug?

yea, you go right back to normal with a proper taper..

It's gaba man.. Once it levels its no problem. and as long as you are not taking huge doses 2-3-4 grams, its actually pretty subtle