Veeky Forums fashion

What do you wear when your not in the gym?
Post em

blank copy

I'm not going to get pictures of everything but -

>straight leg jeans either black, tan, or dark blue. Never ripped or "stressed"
>a decent looking pair of vans or timberlands depending on the season and weather
>baseball t-shirt, plain black t-shirt, or sometimes a shirt from a concert or music festival (I have lots. These are by far the most obnoxious part of my clothes but I like them all)
>Hoodie or winter jacket depending on how cold it is

sauce on jeans?

Abercrombie Kids

bumping anyone knows where I can get some/fit/ winter sweaters

I'm on my phone so I'll greentext
>slim straight jeans or khakis
>chuck taylors or timbs
>fitted t shirt or concert/band shirt
>flannel
>worn LL Bean coat
>necklace I got from some little shop in Canada last summer

>timberlands
Why the fuck would you ever buy nigger boots?

>pre-ripped jeans
>unironic branded snapback
>timbs
Trash

>plain white tee
>green bomber
>decent sunnies
good

Some non-pre-ripped jeans and less gay looking boots + lose the degenerate hat and it could be GOAT

Your dads workjeans from the 80s

This generation is so fucking stupid

I'm Asian and not OP. I can dig timberlands. They're shitty boots for the price, and nigs definetly have a hard on for them, but they are stylish.

>They're shitty boots for the price
How so?
I've had the same pair for many years and they've withstood winter in Chicago with no problem, plus I really like how they look. I paid like $160 for them. Seems like a fair price to me.

Not him, I've had mine for 3 years and loved them. The sole is kinda shitty though, they're filled with some rubbery bullshit that falls apart when you wear through them. That said, I beat the shit out of mine and never got them re-soled

how faggot can this board get to make fun of timberlands? Yeah go wear your sneaker boot hybrids and nasty looking converses that you been wearing for over 2 years. I bet you faggots wore roshe runs with jeans

wait people still wear jeans with holes in them like middle school girls in the 90s?

deadass b

I don't normally go out much, and I drive a lot.

a true new york nigga

i need a decent pair of boots but the ones on Veeky Forums are like 300 bucks

where do you guys get yours

>senators
Trash

you all dress like niggers

If you get a pair that costs less than 150$, you're throwing your money away on an item that looks subpar, most likely makes your feet hurt and will get damaged in 2 years.

what would you suggest then?

fuck you buddy

if you are big enough it really doesnt matter what you wear

Uniqlo has the best quality/price ratio for cheap basics.

Comic book t-shirts - wearing a Nightwing one right now - hoodies, flannels, slimfit chinos/jeans, and suede low boots

Wew i ordered the exact same pair of levi's like 2h ago.
Don't like the timbs though.

UA

how autistic am i Veeky Forums?

sometimes ill wear some long sleeve casual button downs, mostly from the gap.

Buy a pair of canvas a shoes, don't zip up the jacket, and you go from
>autistic guy who probably jacks off to anime
to
>normal guy, looks like he does a lot of cardio probably runs half-marathons easy

those pants are concerning

i zip up the jacket about 3/4th's of the way, and my feet are really big and wide so those canvas shoes dont really work. the running shoes are what i need for comfort.

You wear a phone?

Sperry's are pretty wide, give them a go.

As soon as you're inside, unzip the jacket completely.

sauce on jacket?

are you... gay?

That's not a jacket user.

caught me daddy

Its a green bomber jacket. You can get them at most fashion stores or websites.

What's the point in lifting when you can't fit into high end clothing?

>long hair
>gay

I wear just my casual clothing

Why would you shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

i lik u

At least you can talk

haircut?

Who are you?

Here you go

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is our lifts

Was getting fat part of your master diet?

Of course...

I have a pair that were originally ~$250 but I got for half off last December, from Nordstrom. Just a basic, classic brown leather combat boot. GOAT comfort, great ankle support when laced tightly. There's just nothing like leather that you've broken in and conformed to your feet. I wear them to work with relaxed fit khakis and they don't look that out of place compared to a typical guy's leather dress shoe, a little androgynous but that's part of my aesthetic.

Joggers are not grim and kvlt, friend.

Well congratulations, you look like butterscotch pudding poured into a plastic bag! Now what's the next step in your master routine?

my typical outfit
r8 me bots

losing my humanity

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Here is mine, the real one OP

what,s the jacket?

What jacket? He just left it blank

What boots are those

le wrong generation

steel toed military/combat boots

I get some odd stares on the bus and in the gym but I like my style.

Tfw Nazi outfit would look pretty fun to wear around.

Basically mimicked Julian's style from Only God Forgives. Almost the exact same look, except I'm black

It's cheap, it's easy, and it looks great if you're fit. I also live in South Florida, and spend part of my year in Mexico City, and Southern California. No real need for jackets or sweaters.

Haha include me in le screenshot pls

Do you drive a 2013 GT mustang and hang out in the same diner every night trying to cultivate an air of mystery for this one waitress?

lmao that watch.
oy vey at the hat.
timberland makes a number of better boot designs, why would you go with that one?

Simple timb style boots my man. I'm a simple guy

You better be le negro for wearing all that shit
>wears workboots errday
>collects wellfare

this is all around bad and makes me throw up in my mouth

nothing too outlandish, pretty plain and boring tbqh

>I think Only God Forgives and Drive are the same movie.

Fuck off faggot. I'm a legitimate businessman, who oversees the transfer of products and finance for a very legitimate organization.

get some better shoes you cuck

lol old man shoes

--important question--

If i wear tight sweaters and have big muscles will i look like the male equivalent of girls with huge tits + tight sweaters?

>I think Gosling's characters in OGF and Drive are different in any non-superficial way

Fuck of faggot. I'm a legitimate in debt student who oversees the transfer of my money and sadness for a very legitimate bank.

No. You will look like the equivalent of girls with huge tits + tight sweaters if you wear tight pants with your huge dick.

Depends on how big and how tight. If it looks like your about the break your sweater I'd get a bigger one. You want it to look fit, show your muscles but not so much that it looks like you tried on your 6 year old nephew's shirt

Dye that and add some extras and you could pull of pyramidhead

> taking the time to make a collage with these clothing articles
> those shoes
Omg my sides

what's so bad about it? pants are comfy af, t shirt is cheap since i am losing weight, shoes are comfortable, jacket is comfortable and normal looking

Freaking love my V20. Battery life sucks but everything else about it is pretty great. Second screen us really handy and I love the wide angle lens

Keep it kvlt friendo.

w2c hoodie?

Would I look like an autist wearing these wrestling shoes in public? I don't have anything that matches them.

Chris-chan-core.
I love how autists picked up on the new balance trend, but they wear the most horrible, ugly, dad-versions of them possible. Singlehandedly ruining the trend for everyone else.

Are you involved in the drug trade?

I've found my battery life is pretty good. I turned on blue filter and also keep brightness around 50-75% so that might help. It charges ridiculously fast so that also balances it out

HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT OP I HOPE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY WEAR THIS HAHAHAHHAHAH JERSEY SHORE WANNABE EH GHHAHAHAH OH MAN YOU MUST LOVE WAITING IN LINE AT THE CLUBS EVERY WEEKEND "YO BRO WE'RE GETTING SO LIT TONIGHT BRO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW"

same, i got this ones im thinking of selling em, plus this version are shit for lifts

deadass b a true NY nigga out in these streets

forgot pic

If you are black, you can wear whatever loud ugly shit you want. People expect shit taste from you.