Is Veeky Forums dead?

Is it me or Veeky Forums is more dead than other times?. Did all the people go?

Threads are slow
Always the same people
Boring shit

Veeky Forums died a long time ago

Now it's just a few of us huddled around its flaming corpse trying to keep warm while beating away newfags, crossboarders, and redditors.

It's the holidays bro.

I dunno user. Fedora threads are making a comeback. I regard this as an extremely encouraging development.

Yes

trappy held most of the important threads together.
after she left things derailed, important threads died, and everything turned slow.

i think so, yeah

it always slows down in winter, then the newfags all show up before summer

here have some OC I made for a thread about lifting bar spear attachments this week.

Hasn't it always been the same six people outside /plg/,/fraud/and /owg/

This means the best part about Veeky Forums is the newfags.
We can't let this be known, please everyone step up your game let's make Veeky Forums great again.

The goal is for people to get fit af so they don't turn to this board again. Those who stay haven't reached their goals.

Everyone who is going to make it or has already made I has left this shit hole already. It's just us no hope sad cunts left.

speak for yourself, just got into weightlifting 2 months ago, gonna be made in a year or 2, just wait

Veeky Forums was only popular for a small window of time during/after the zyzz era

fitness in general is a dying fad

I wouldn't say fitness is dying but it is more of a niche today.
The main problem with Veeky Forums is that most of the people who actually practice fitness don't spend hours on the internet, at least not on some Taiwanese crochet forums.

they do lol, what else would they be doing when they arent at them gym

nah it just means, like all boards, more people is better. more content, fresher content.

What he really means is no one with any hope of making it never even comes here in the first place. You've already doomed yourself to never making it by posting ITT.

nah, zyzz made it, i can too

What is this sick shit?

>defeatist faggot

ya nah cunt. plenty of awkward skellies get their start here or on similar forums.

I am on here for 4 years now and yes it's only gotten worse

I miss the old times

>more people is better
not necessarily true, especially when the amount of more people is saturated with feels/tinder shit
>more content
see above
>fresher content
you mean them spouting the same shit over and over again because they are new and haven't lurked enough to get their questions answered?

I'll give you that that there are some new content which is actually entertaining when more people come here but for every good one there are tons of boring shit that you've seen a thousand times before.

Veeky Forumsizens come here for more than fitness related advice and related entertainment, which is asking more than what this board is.

Maybe it should be dead. That way we need less shit to wade through to find diamonds.

>she

That was good OC/a good thread. I posted the nunchucks.

I honestly don't know why I'm still here.
Veeky Forums is like my abusive husband that I just keep coming back to.

i keked at those

Shut the fuck up with your trappy bullshit
HE didn't do anything
HE is a fucking mentally handicapped tranny
HE should have been executed years ago for that mental illness
HE is MALE
He Is NOT FEMALE

Trappy you need to go back to plg and stay there.

At work fampi

That spear attachment thread was the best OC I've seen on Veeky Forums this year. Sadly there are so few memes these days that whenever a good thread pops up its ruined by all the fags yelling to add it to the sir comic or screencap for Reddit.

This.
Kind of new to Veeky Forums( 7 to 9 months lurking,dunno) but I can confirm that the spare time that I had for lurking all over Veeky Forums is now time at the gym or outside following a cardio bunny. Also considering that uni+work is a life leech, I wouldn't be so surprise the slow rate of shitpost here.

this
it's the time where Veeky Forums has to work harder to burn off Auntie's pumpkin pie and make more gains so they look good at the end of December.

This is the most alive it's been I feel, except for the couple months it blew up with scooby threads in 2012.
Now the quality of threads is definitely down compared to when I started lurking in 2011, although it's been that way since around 2012-13, when everyone came from that other site and started trying to force memes. The thing is, back then the word alpha was the plague of this board but now there's so many forced memes it's ridiculous