Talking to insanely cute girl on OKCupid

>Talking to insanely cute girl on OKCupid
>she stops talking

What went wrong bros

You fucked up with that shitty start

this is now a cringe thread

Yeah, you also messaged her way too frequently and came across as desperate. You gotta play it cool and not spam them with messages so fast OP.

Holy shit, from start to finish your messages are nothing but cringe.

Learn to talk to women you autist.

But like

I mean, that's me. I was told to just be yourself and talk to chicks as if you're talking to a guy

Straight up:

How do you talk in a measured subdued manner WHILE keeping her interest? especially when a hundred other guys is talking to her

it's impossible

Step 1
>be attractive

Step 2
>don't be unattractive

don't be yourself that's shit advice.

does yourself bang 10/10s 3 times a day? no. do you want to bang 10/10s 3 times a day?yes. so obviously you gotta be someone that bangs 10/10s 3 times a day, not yourself.

I am decently attractive, but so are a lot other guys, like...

whenever i get horny enough i make a profile on okc and just blast naked pictures of myself to literally every single attractive woman that is currently online. i send maybe 200-300 messages in an hour. i don't read anything on their profiles. within 2 hours typically i'm on my way to fuck one of them.it helps that i have an actual 8''x6''.

i dunno why you're wasting time actually talking to them. they get more than enough of that.

>i am decently attractive

kek

not based on your profile pic you're not

Your a fucking race traitor

>tfw you're browsing the same website as Chad

spergy as fuck. you talk way to fucking much

Insanely cute

Is a mulatto nigger

Fuck off with this shit

>200-300 messages
>one catch

he's not chad

OP IS A FAGGOT

you dont know wtf youre doing

delete your account instead
lurk moar

>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

>Chad
lol no. i'm very socially autistic but i've been Veeky Forums for 4 years, have a good enough face, and have a big donger. i spend all my time at home and only shine a UV light on my face/body 3 times a week for ~20 mins to make it look like I actually go outside (and for that vitamin D

Reported for underage

I'm 21 senpai

your game is weak

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Well it doesn't help that mixed girls are usually more attractive than your pale bland stick figure white chicks who think complaining about their day makes them interesting

Heres some advice that works OP. Stop trying to be anything except NORMAL during the online back and forth stuff. Act as basic and normal as possible with a sprinkle of wit and humor. Thats it. You have time to let your personality shine through during the 2nd date. Be yourself is good advice for people trying to act like something they arent. Acting "normal" is different - it means to act in a way that reflects good social skills and self awareness.

like why did you send two messages at the start? and why say "yeah wow" in the second one? its just all weird. and all the messages that just say "ummmmm" like why? youre sending a message. dont send one unless you have something to say.

"hi jessica. you look really lovely in your profile picture"

"hi lol etc etc"

"haha lol etc etc. would you like to meet me for coffee x day x time?"

"haha yeah omg lol"

this is how every conversation you have should look. let your personality out in person, not in the online messages. your profile and pictures are what should secure the date. stop with all the weird shit

> it helps that i have an actual 8''x6''.

This Just In: Guy who has something that the vast majority of women desire finds success.

Experts baffled.

the fuck

>...natural state of nature
>poorly worded line displaying lack of intelligence
>the bitch can't wait for the D

woah

t. me in high school

t. chad

OP here

Right

It just sucks, because she was one in a billion cute and had surprisingly gave me a chance, but I sperged out too much.

It sucks when it's something you did, because you know it fell on you. It's easier when she said something stupid, etc. as you know you dodged a bullet

>It just sucks, because she was one in a billion cute and had surprisingly gave me a chance, but I sperged out too much.

This is your problem you fucking sperglord

>had surprisingly gave me a chance

Until you move from the mindset of "will this girl give me a chance" to "is this girl worth my time", you'll never succeed with women.

Also, she's not one in a million cute, she's average. You're just a thirsty faggot.

nigga I messaged every chick near my area. I'd upload pics but it'd be more creepier than uploading our convo on here

But totally, you're right.

Actually fuck bro. The last girlfriend I got, the one where we almost married and shit..Yeah, it started out with a 'is this girl worth my time' and then I built up the momentum.

Believe that I dropped the 3-5 kid in the two story house bomb, but it was later now that you mention it. Play it cool at first, and slowly ease into myself maybe

Grill here
She is not interested at all.

1. Your beginning was shit and unfunny
2. You talk/rant about stuff and joke she just does not care about
3.She sends so little and short messages to not make you feel bad in the beginning but you are so uninteresting she backed off complety

Tips on how to talk to girls:
2. Compliment her. I remember when I was on tinder I loved hearing they like my art (i posted it next to my photos). It is a good start of a conversation because you show interest in her without looking like an overcompensating fool. If she has photos of a vacation trip, tell her you love that place, if she has sport photos ask her if she does more sports or tell her you like it. Just pick something she likes to do to have a conversation going
2. Do not just rant to try to be funny or to look interesting. It is such a turn off. Talk about what interests her or what interests you, talk about the things you both like to do, like to think about, like to watch etc

How to know if a girl likes you: if she just talks and uses normal sentences, if you are not the only one sending messages and she replies with one sentence or after you send 3 big ones she is not interested

Remember she is a girl, she will be talking to at least another 12 guys at the same time. I am not even joking. Right now I have a boyfriend i met at tinder, but I was talking to 15 guys on tinder and he only 3, he won me over because he was a very interesting person and we had a lot in common (which we found out by talking about what our interests are!)

cheekie pls go

why did someone go through all the effort of putting this together, it isn't even fucking funny

Nice try, Kishen.

>been talking to girl the past few days
>talking to her before she goes into work this morning
>things going well, we click very well, she says stuff that defintely shows she's interested
>For example, tell her she should take me a drive when she gets her new car, she says she'd be too distractd by me to drive
>tell her to add me on snap whenever she gets a chance later
>she goes to work, adds me a few hours later
>send her a snap relevant to a discussion we were having in the middle of the day
>she gets off work, doesn't message me, views snap and doesn't respond
Uggggggggh

You should have just sent her a picture of food. Women love food almost as much as they love getting murdered.

You are fucking clueless.

YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD.

There is one rule:

LOOK GOOD

They will come to you.

Stop trying so hard. You'll know when they're into you. You felt she wasn't right? Because if you didn't, then that's a whole different problem.

Apparently chicks love the unibombers manifesto. Who would have guessed?

GIRLS LIKE GUYS WHO ARE MYSTERIOUS

BY THAT I DON'T MEAN BE AN AUTIST WHO STUDIES ANCIENT JAPANESE WEAPONRY ALL DAY

JUST DON'T FUCKING PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE ALL AT ONCE. GIRLS WANT TO CHASE, ONLY GIVE THEM ENOUGH FOR THEM TO WANT MORE.

FOR FUCKS SAKE I FORGET HOW AUTISTIC SOME PEOPLE CAN BE

You're the same fag from /adv/

REMEMBER WHEN I FUCKING SAID YOU WERE TRYING TOO HARD FAGGOT? REMEMBER WHEN YOU IGNORED MY ADVICE

same m8
>ask a girl to a coffee date
>gushes, "I'd definitely love to go!"
>ask her to meet me there in a couple hours
>"Oh I can't today but definitely later in the week!"
>hasn't responded for 3 weeks

n00bs

kek'd

Be yourself unless you're a needy desperate fuck, in which case improve yourself until who you are is something attractive.

Read models.

also how is sending someone a copypasta as a first message being yourself?

thanks babes

>2. Compliment her. I remember when I was on tinder I loved hearing they like my art (i posted it next to my photos). It is a good start of a conversation because you show interest in her without looking like an overcompensating fool
it is literally how you look like an overcompensating fool

>implying mixed girls are any less vapid than ours
if anything they're worse because they might be sucked into black culture

if you are real girl can you answer some of these

1) if you see an ugly guy do you judge him? will you be friends with an ugly person?
2)what are signals you give to a guy who you are attracted to
3) what are the most important things you look for

pls respond soon

kek is this op
so autistic i'm inclined to think it is

do you really think any guys gives a FUCK about your shitty art?

if you really liked hearing that you are a vain, egotistical self centred bitch

fuck women are stupid

>calling someone stupid when you fell for obvious bait

There's something pretty autistic about the way you type. I gave up trying to read your shite about halfway down and couldn't be fucked reading the last part. I'm not surprised she gave up.

This.
I'm autistic, but I have a handsome face, so autism magically appears as dark mysterious shit in the eyes of women and I get hit on a lot. I don't reveal much because I don't feel the need to talk to them, and they think it's cute that I'm a deep thinker.
It's like I can't even fuck up because they'll do anything they can to interpret my autism as some kind of rare quality because they want my D (and I give it to them, but only after I've overcome the autism, which takes weeks of "dating").

100% of your messages were creepy. You didn't even send ONE message that could make you seem interesting or even normal.

Everytime i hear stories like this im skeptical
Girls get hit on constantly by guys, good looking guys aswell so why would they go out of their way to hit on an autistic guy, even if he looks as good as the guys who come up to them?

youre an absolute retard, if this is even you
>online dating
time to kill yourself

holy fucking shit how much more autistic can you get OP

You're a fucking nerd in your responses.

Are screenshots of guys talking to girls ever not horribly embarrassing?