Depression gains

theres this one girl i really liked (and she didnt like me back otherwise i wouldnt be typing this trash out) and everytime I think of her i get the sudden urge to go lift or better myself in some way

i call these "depression gains"

how powerful are they? im wondering if I can fuel myself on depression gains alone. Maybe I could power myself and motivate myself for a whole year just by masturbating to oneitis's

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24698080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

youre not supposed to call other ponies losers, what a fuckin cunt.

>was outcast fat fuck my whole life
>lose weight, go from 350 to 200 in about 2 years
>still an outcast fat fuck
>can't make friends
>can't meet women
>still a kv

what was even the point

Stop using smileys.

This,
/thread

he doesn't get friendship and magic

>Lift until someone loves you

Pretty much. I'm giving myself until 30 before I an hero, so if I'm still a dyel kv by then, my life's pretty much FUBAR and I'm better off eating a gun.
I'm 26.

Try Kratom, OP. Pretty good for depression and social issues. Also read books and find other productive hobbies, your brain will thank you later. Also meditate.

LOL what the fuck youre still fat dude. Keep going.

>Kratom

sounds extremely hard to get ahold of

the point was you proved to yourself and the whole world you could do something incredibly difficult.

you took a wasted life that was destined for early diabetic death, and turned it around.

I guarantee you're much healthier today, but you still need to work hard. get down to 180, get more aesthetic, learn more, etc.

im fucking impressed by anyone who can lose 150 lbs in 2 years and keep it off. not sure how you cant see the point of that. the bitches will come, be patient.

I never said I wasn't, homo. In fact I said the opposite.
>still an outcast fat fuck

I've been at this work training camp thing since July. They don't let me cook in my room and I have to eat at the cafeteria, where I can't count calories.

My progress has been at a fucking standstill since July in part because of that and in part because of stress from training, and that plus the fact that I'm an outcast no matter what I do are really starting to get to me.

>Outcast because of choice
>shitty teeth genetics make it hard for me to smile and I can't afford braces atm
>Just lift and I love seeing myself improve
>finally got 275lb on bench, 385lb squat and 505lb deadlift
>Been going around 5pm , but I might change my time because it hurts seeing groups of friends lifting together and I''m here lifting alone
>never had anyone spot me but not like I needed it anyways

At least I'm almost done with college

>Homo

Better than being fat Imao

dude that outcast shit is all baseless fear that you're making up in your head.

you finish up the work training, get on a solid career path. then you get back to the gym hard with a strict ass diet. you're going to be fine. please don't quit before the miracle breh.

as a crooked teeth guy this is inspiring. thank you.

The outcast shit isn't baseless... it's rooted in my childhood, the grand majority of which was spent as a loner fat fuck that no one wanted to hang around with.

Shit like that sticks with you, even after you get to the point that people view you as a regular guy and you try and tell yourself that you're not who you're used to be.

But, I'm getting better. Slowly. I'm a lot less awkward than I was, say, 6 months ago.

Nigga I ain't gonna quit, come January I'll have access to a stove again = will be able to count calories again. Gonna lose the last 30-50 lbs of fat I need to lose and start growing muscle. Cant fuckin wait.

It's a plant and you can buy powdered kratom online easily in states where it isn't banned (Wrongly, I might add, as it is harmless. DEA wants to schedule it because it has opiate-like effects, though it is hardly addictive and non-lethal)

I found it strange and mildly depressing, and the comedown was horrible. To each their own. Personally, I'd suggest caffeine and maybe Adderall.

Reported

fuck off beta faggot, not fit related

I'm the person you're replying to and adderall and caffeine make me jittery and overstimulated. So yeah, to each their own I guess.

you must be one of the new janotors. good work, keep it up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24698080

get cucked faggot