Daily reminder that you are going to die one day

Daily reminder that you are going to die one day

What is 1 goal you want to accomplish before you die, and what are you doing now to ensure you'll achieve it?

Also, if your goal is constantly being pushed and "I'll start it tomorrow," this is your reminder that you've told yourself that hundreds of times and you need to start now

you in hawaii bro?

Ya brah, you must be in Oahu?

Yeah lol. My friend's building is behind the big building in that pic lol

To die when I want and how I want.

Wow fucking crazy lol.

You surf at all?

Nah man Im gay cant really. But maybe we can bar hop? Ever been to the open swallow?

lol I've been to the Baccus and a few clubs down Kuhio ave and Royal Hawaiian (don't remember the names)
Oh and this one night club about 3 blocks in this back alley

Don't know too many clubs, but do know that the Filipino "girls" are most likely dudes

Baccus yeah I sucked a guy off in the bathroom there haha to many mojitos

Haha I believe it, the bathrooms that are like outside and down some from the balcony? I'm not gay but this polish guy tried to follow me into the bathroom and I thought I was about to get raped

I had one goal in life and I achieved it when I was 24. Life is meaningless ever since. Not joking. I seriously see days go by with nothing to look forward to.

Craziest thread of my life lmao

I'm just going to ignore these Hawaiians

My goal is to move people with art (music, film, literature. Doesn't matter)

I write every day

I want to watch five consecutive moves non stop at the theatre

Fuck you, I'm an unambitious guy

So I came to this thread...

I want to stop browsing /cm/ and lift so that way I can get an irl Armin

i want to have a qt high test thicc gf that calls me daddy when i ram her from behind.

improving myself as much as possible, getting a good education, working out, reading a shit ton of selfimprovement and socializing books.
i hope i will make it one day.

also, a 700 deadlift would be cool

I lift so when I meet the girl of my dreams, I am the man of hers as well. I figure that everything that I am doing to make myself a better man will be a gift that I can give to someone that I will love more than I've ever loved myself. I haven't met this girl yet, have no idea who she is, what she will even be like, or when I will find her; but, she is what gets me out of bed early. She is what motivates me to finish hard. She motivates me to become a better man.

I don't know who she is, but I love her already for who she is helping me become.

My goal in life is to have meaning. Meaning from the love of those close to me, and meaning from my love for humanity. I was the edgelord teen that thought being nihilistic made me so much more enlightened than my peers; but, through that I was able to learn that the only way to have lasting meaning is to impact the lives of others

Just a tip bro. You may already do this but lots of people read the books but don't apply the knowledge IRL. If you read a book on PUA do some PUA if you read a book on Gardening do some gardening etc. That has to be the biggest thing I took from college so far. Good luck man, and godspeed

thanks my dude.
will apply it to the best of my ability.
im going to college next year and my social circle atm knows me as this shy dude so breaking out of that habbit is quite hard.
anyways, already tried using whatever i have read on online chatrooms and stuff, i know its not the same, but before, i swear i couldnt hold a conversation

Kinda had a tear in my eyes when i saw this thread cause i lost hope

My goal is to become immortal (medically ,no magic voodoo shit) but it hits me everyday little by littlw how impossible and hard my dream is but im still trying. Kinda gave up ;(

it might come true one day, u never know

Well as a college freshman I'd like to tell you to keep up on your work and keep yourself as active as possible. Join clubs or even a frat. Personally I am trying to stay out of my dorm for long periods of time so I socialize.

Also keep up to date on your work, ffs it's you paying for school.

Anyway goodnight man and have fun in college.

thanks, will do.
although college is free in my country :)

sleep tight

405 squat before I die is my goal

almost at 315

One of these days I will hit 405 and after that ill probably kill myself

why though? that would be stupid

My life feels soo small and insignificant. And when I'm gone it wont matter as no one will remember me.

You'll make it user.

I'm 5'10", 185lbs and have been at 500lbs X 100 reps for a year now.

literally no downsides to offing oneself if you think completely inwardly

I wanna get fit

Sub 2 for 800m
sub 5 for 1600m
sub 17 for 5k

sub 17 for 5 is not that hard.
im not even that much of a runner but i did 5 in 16,04 this summer

Have at least one MMA fight. I plan to join a local MMA/BJJ/Muay Thai gym once I've finished school. I've been doing karate for 12 years now but it doesnt provide enough fighting experience to get me anywhere near even the most amateur fighters.

It'll take roughly the same amount of time/practice as 1/2/3/4 for most people. The worst meme on fit is 'kek i benched 4pl8 first day' and the like.