Did lifting make up for the failure you were in highschool?

did lifting make up for the failure you were in highschool?

im now physically a bigger failure so I have that going for me

No

Kinda? I don't know but something down the line made me more confident I suppose

If I had a chance to go back to HS with my current mindset, I wouldn't suck up to the cool kids and probably be a dick to them for fun...and have the balls to ask a girl to prom

As someone who experienced lasting teenage love with 3 teenage girlfriends throughout my young years, let me tell you:

It's pure shit.

I got redpilled on life and realized I have way more to offer than I once thought.

>If I had a chance to go back to HS with my current mindset, I wouldn't suck up to the cool kids and probably be a dick to them for fun...and have the balls to ask a girl to prom
This. Life might still be shitty but at least it would be intentional and entertaining.

Teenage love is pure shit user. It's a waste of time.

Crushing teenage poon, on the other end ...

>tfw you'll never crush teenage poon

You'd most likely not crush the poon even if she was naked on your bed and wanting you to fuck her.
As soon as you tried putting a finger in or your dick she would cry in pain and would want to stop.
It's rare to find one who's not a slut and doesn't have their hymen/can lose their hymen without much pain.

Trust me, I've fucked a lot of teenage girls in my time.

You're better off looking for young adults. They are at their prime, look their best, and fuck the best.

this. somehow i managed to become even bigger failure

lifting is the only thing that keeps me going. if i stop i might as well just kill myself

What are you on about
Yet to encounter a girl of any age who can't withstand a good 2 fingered bashing
Only a few were too tight to fuck without it hurting them bad

>As soon as you tried putting a finger in or your dick she would cry in pain and would want to stop.
na its alright im a girthlet.

>If I could go back to highschool.
This is your life. You only have one. You do not get to redo or retry any one moment. No one cares about you other than yourself. You should never, ever think about going back, only forward.

>You should never, ever think about going back, only forward.
Im neither of those two but what if the only happiness you have is in your teenage years?
When i was 17 i had a 9/10 gf who was horny as a motherfucker, i had my best friend next door, i was lifting and i played games every week with my best bro

Now im alone working my way through uni with a part time job and basically no future to look forward to
Its perhaps the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that i did have a point of happiness in my younger years

If i had the ability to go back to highschool id kill myself, id rather go back 100 years or more ago or see the future

literally my life. had the best time up until i was 17. if you told me how my life would turn out after that i would choose death every single time

I'm always experiencing teenage love, that's what those slutty high school girl at my gym are for, god bless those sluts.

I mean death is not a better option but i definetly think dating just goes dead after 25 if youre a guy and all your friends either move or get new jobs so you cant hang out anymore

Career, lifting, investments and hobbies arent as good as a good dating life and friendship though but better than death

Teenage love overrated teenage puss on the other hand...

how do you approach them?

theres a bunch at my gym but idk what to say.

Going out with girls in high school is what ruined my teen years for me

i was far less of a failure in highschool in normie terms. soccer state champion and one of the most popular kids in school. majority of the grills in school mired

now i'm about to graduate college without having made a single true friend and i'm far more happy with life now seeing as i'm not a dumb shallow fuck like i was in highschool

I was fat and popular in high school for some reason. Now I can barely function in college. I'd say it's because I focused more on grades than anything, but I know it's because I didn't try hard enough. I'm down 100 lbs since high school though.

>tfw it's getting more and more obvious your former classmates' lives peaked in high school

22-29 is GOAT for female pussy. Still tight bodies, more experienced and open minded about kink, not yet old enough to be desperate or baby crazy.

Teenage love is fully retarded. The only advantage to getting it out of the way when you're a teen is that you get to fuck a teenager and your life can't go completely to shit when your mutual immaturity causes the relationship to crash and burn because you don't have actual responsibilities yet.

If I had a chance to go back to highschool I'd beg borrow and steal enough to buy into the Google IPO.

I beg to differ, if a girl is still single after 22 there is something seriously wrong with her

It wasn't really my fault. I changed school basically every 6 months. At least I got good grades

who gives a shit, you're just fucking her anyway

>not yet old enough to be desperate or baby crazy
Wish this was true, had to break up with my gf because she wanted to have babies so badly and I didn't have a stable job yet. Also fuck babies.

lmao its okay user, we all know you cry in the shower listening to a son you like as a kid and think about her and how you would give anything to go back and feel the warmth of a teen girls love and affection.

lmao high school gf's was a waste of time. No one gave the poon because we were young. Only till junior/senior year I got one girl. omg like stacy/gossip/notes/drama.

Go to college, everyone has their legs open day 1. Lifting helped a little, but I was already 6 feet.

Wrong as in horribly ugly or having too high standards to fuck
Its common knowledge that for a girl to remain single after 20 she will have had to reject hundreds of guys or not had any guys approach at all

I wasn't a failure in high school though. I was the captain of the football team, led us to states for the first time in over 20 years, got an athletic scholarship and got a bachelor's and masters degree out of it. My grades were always high. I also never had to ask anyone out for a date and had to beat girls off with a stick for the Sadie Hawkins dance. I've never asked anyone out my entire life. My current gf asked me out.
I got to study abroad and travel the world my senior year when I completed my athletic requirements, and I'm working a good job making good money. In fact I probably wouldn't be where I am now if highschool wasn't so awesome for me.

How often do you guys run into the people from your graduation class?

I've noticed a lot of girls I went to hs with are now having kids. A lot of them are also getting married and divorced. And they're all around 22-23 years old.

fucking weird how much life can change in just a few years.

Not /that/ weird, to them, marriage is just another relationship, and a divorce is just adult breaking up (or perhaps a manipulative scheme to get half his shit for the crazy whores). Having children is very easy, like shit I could have had hundreds of kids by now I would have had to abort- except I'm not retarded and have my wife on strict birth control until one of us gets fixed.

Relax Aristotle, it was a hypothetical

>start college at 18
>18,22,25,30, wanting my cock

The only huge difference was the milf with roast beef pussy. That was my first year, I don't really see wrinkles until people reach 28 or 29.

My friend began lifting in freshman year, and now when he graduated senior year he is only 5'4.
He may be swole as fuck but he is still a manlet. Got to fuck all the women though, so the manlet meme doesn't really bother him.

No. I could have lifted in high school. I could be fit now, instead of being fat.