Thin hair

My hair looks fine in dim light or at night but under the sun it's like this and worse in water. I'm 24, and finding it hard to believe i'm balding. Optimistic that i'll get my hair back if i razor shave. Thoughts?

Anyone else razor shave to bring back thick j00cy hair?

Get that shit shaved off, holy fuck

Great contender for the newest JUST haircut

>Optimistic
Nigga it's over. Your hair is RIP. You better get jacked, grow a nice beard, or be handsome or something, because your future is as a bald man. Embrace it.

Will it grow back?

No man, you're done. You were born to be bald and looking at that pic it will be ten times better

get a hair transplant

it's easy and works

as devastating as it sounds, that shit is a few years away from slick bald.

This. It won't be so bad OP. "Even the Mona Lisa is falling apart"

But shaving makes hair grow back thicker??

that's a common myth
it doesn't

only around your ass. maybe you can glue some ass hair on top

wtf, I'm really going bald?!

you are already half bald judging from that pic

oh god

you're fucked my dude, what you've got left will be gone in a few years

just accept the inevitable

But my hair is who I am

Sure it does, dumbfuck.

how is this such a shock to you?
you've clearly been balding for at least a year

>get my hair back if i razor shave

Yeah, razors are magic, if you shave your eyeballs hair will grow there.

But it looks fine in the dark...

Well, I guess you are then bald from now on.

Can I get it back??

Then you are only half a man since u only have half of hair hahahahaha

Yes. There are two causes of the myth that hair grows back thicker after shaving:

1. We can notice difference in length in short hairs better than long hair. Ex: You can easily tell the difference between .5cm hair and 1cm hair but not the difference between 10cm hair and 10.5cm hair. Thus hairs that have been shaved off appear to grow faster than longer hairs because we can notice the difference easier

2. Short hairs that are just growing in are coarser and stiffer due to their length which can make them seem thicker

So yep it's a myth. You're going bald. Now own it, shave that wispy mess, and get jacked and tan. Unless you want to do finasteride or something but I heard there's nasty sides for that so ymmv

kek

damn, talk about a skewed self image. that shit is done for, no question.

How could this fucking happen?

just a bad roll of the dice brah. accept it and live with it or get a wig if you really can't man up and deal with it.

Do you have any other pictures? We will be able to assess it better. Do you have any good ones in dim light like you said? How does it look on average during your day?

I mean if it only looks good at night might as well shave it off. Even if your head is shaped funny people prob won't notice in the dark

Let it motivate you to get more fit.

Is there's absolutely no way to grow it back?

Unless you get a transplant no.
You can be a faggot and use shit like batiste dry shampoo to hide it. Sort of like painting your fucking scalp.

Or just be a fucking man and shave it and use all them feels for no hair to get more fit.

There are many ways to grow it back. Chemical treatments are fda approved but cost around 4k out of pocket. Google it

What chemical costs 4000 fucking dollars?

Holy shit dude just shave your head! You're done!

So I can get it back?

facepalm OP

Its not like you cant do anything about it. There are many ways to combat the hairloss.

Just buy some Finasteride and be happy again

Shae it bro that looks fucking ridiculous

Full head of hair >>>>>>>> Shaved head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Balding and in denial

Thin hair? Your fucking bald. Shave that off and stop kidding yourself.

>”""""""""thin hair"""""""""'

JUST

No. You are far beyond the point of it even being worth bothering with any treatments.

Your level is balding is at what most people would have 10+ years after first noticing they are balding. A finasteride, nizoral and minoxidil protocol could slow down or stop the balding, but you're so far gone that you need to shave it

What the fuck kinda bullshit are you idiots spouting?

Op is believing all the shit that you are saying.

>chemicals that cost 4k $
>these are the people trying to give advice to people

I bet you also give lifting advice while you are dyel and weak, right?

wtf

OP, just buy finasteride ffs. That shit costs nothing

Just get the hair transplant where they move 2000-4000 strands from the back of your head to the balding areas (the ones at the back will grow back ofc)

My barber says my hair is fine.

He wants you to come back. He's laughing at your bald ass when you leave.

But it looks fine in the dark?

I'm still not convinced I'm balding

>Even the Mona Lisa is calling apart
What a shitty qoute

This must be a troll. You simply cant be this stupid.

Unless you get a transplant, come to the realisation that your hair is no more for the rest of your life.

But I'm 24 fucking years old!

that trip above you just told you what you have to do to stop the balding or even reverse it.

Do you like to deny real advice and instead reply to trolls?

Get Finasteride and Minoxidil you absolute scum.

But I heard that will give me bad side effects. Is there a natural way to help my hair?

if you ever get to the point where your barber is giving you a pity comb-over, its time to get rid of it.

being bald isn't that bad, i noticed my hairline start to recede about 2 years ago, shaved it and ive never looked back.its really not that big of a deal.

>calling
That was a legit shitty quote

Patrick Stewart started balding at 18 and he turned out just fine.

You lost the genetic lottery on this one. Shit sucks. Count your losses, buzz your head and move on.

op suicide is the only way to get your hair back

do it quick while you still have some left!

I had to buz cut it at 20. Some guys even younger. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

My friend once managed to put pubes on his head. Could i do that? I have a LOT of pubes and they could cover my bald spot.

Fuck OP, I shaved my head when I was 24 and my head wasn't even as bald as yours is.

Shave that shit man or you'll look like an old man.

Could I just stick my pubes on it though?

I'm too young for this shit, I'm not gonna shave it. I don't think it's that bad yet.

I don't know if I'm being trolled or not

I'm convinced you are a troll.

You are bald as fuck. Nothing can realistically bring you back.

Shave it

TELL ME WHY I CANT SHAVE MY PUBES AND PUT IT ONMY HEAD??

Jeez man. Im too young to be bald. Fuck. Why dont you understand?

This is not me.

Who the fuck are you? Gtfo.

Just save up on some money and you're set

Transplant or fin?

Fuck it guys. Im honestly getting my pubes cut and glued to my head. Im 24. How the fuck can i be bald? Wtf...

Why are you doing this to me. Can't you see I'm suffering?

Kekd and checked

hair looks good looking enough to me idk anything about balding but then again I would be hasty when taking advice from "user" over the internet...

...just see or call a doctor and get their advice

Transplant and a combover,

Finasteride will stop you losing your hair but it will not cause it to grow back.

If anyone is worried about losing hair then they should keep a photo dairy of their head and as soon as they notice any receding or thinning get on the big three straight away.

(Big three = finasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole)

It 100% doesn't

You'll get your hair back with finasteride, plus a large set of juicy tits

Are you fucking kidding me user?
> looks good looking enough

I have more hair on my balls than he has on his head.

You say it looks good in dim lighting?

>daylight hours are gone.
>well lit/fluorescent lights are out

Literally 90% of your life around other people. Other people see you as the bald faggot in denial.

>be me
>noticed thinning on the crown
>Buzz it down to my beard length
>couple people at work like it. Most don't care. One says "omg dude are you going bald? Throw some sod on that. Thinning and receding? Jeez"

>tell him I buzzed it because I became aware, and I really don't care.
>He shrugs. Says that makes sense, and I never hear anything else.

Mine looked like that. I did find stride and all sorts for a couple of years. Complete waste of time and money. Shave it off and come to terms with it.

>combover,

combovers are so obvious and tragic

God damn is it this fucking easy to troll Veeky Forums you sad fucks. Think for half a second, is it that hard???

Baldy here. Clinging on to what hair you have left is literally the worst and most unattractive thing you can do. Transplants are too expensive and risky. So many cases of them looking like shit.

The relief when I first completely shaved my head clean was amazing. Nobody cares that you're bald and, if anything, will respect you more. I fully recommend anyone who is losing their hair and unsure what to do to commit and shave it all off. You'll feel so much better about yourself. I did and I was extremely insecure..

Old men with hair transplants looks so fucking weird. Just go gracefully. But a few hats.

>My hair looks fine in dim light or at night
You know, somehow I don't believe you.

YOU ARE FUCKING BALD, DEAL WITH IT

So was I at 20. Still am at 21. At least I don't have to worry about it any more. And i don't look like some insecure fag.

I guarantee you this is the worst mindset to have. You're drawing more attention to it by clinging on to it.

IDK why everyone's so mad, you look fine :^)

How essential are finasteride and ketoconazole? Im a young dude and my hair is fucking thick except for the hairline, where its got noticeable thinning. I just started using minoxidil cause I still have the rest of my hair and it seems dumb to shave so preemptively

Assuming that pic is you OP, then that's a primary example for a case where you have to go shaved or

>minoxidil
>finasteride
>hair transplant
most importantly
>jus b konfidunt brah

Lurking in here because I have come to terms with the fact that my hair has been thinning for ~2 years now. I'm 22. You don't have the opportunity of many short cuts anymore but a buzz with the big 3 could save you.

FIN + MIN + NIZ

Do that for 24 months, if no progress it's over.

Dude my brother started balding at 19. It happens. You're bald bro.

Yeah I'm sorry OP there's some ways to cover up partial balding but at this point outside of super expensive stuff like hair transplants it would honestly just look better shaved. Doesn't mean you can't get a transplant later, but for now you'll look better bald. You should post your head after you shave it OP. Your hair genetics might be bad but you've actually got a great skull shape, being bald might be the best look you've ever had. Pic related, some people just look better bald.

dude your hair is holding on by a wish and a dream. Lol @ it coming back from a razor shave, its game over negro

go bald
get fit
slay pussy