Whats the one lifestyle change that changed your facial complexion the most?

whats the one lifestyle change that changed your facial complexion the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

clearskinforever.net/zinc-and-acne-does-zinc-help-with-acne/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120804/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

going trap mode

losing weight and cutting sodium intake

i used to have massive cystic acne

changing bedsheets and pillowcases once a week + more vegetables + water + and not being so fucking harsh on my skin with all those cleansers and exfoliators and toners + NEVER TOUCH YOUR FACE

I had cystic acne for upwards of 10 years and those changes are the only ones that made a difference after every treatment i tried

>cutting sodium intake
will this make me more handsome? i eat a fuckton of salt and have a fat face

Anyone know how to reduce inflammation?
I hear a low sodium diet works but anything else?

too much salt = water retension

Growing up

Anything else is just a bunch of superstitious broscience designed to still give you hope that it's within your control.

getting older. Everyone has different solutions that they think solved their acne when in reality it was just that they got older.

Don't touch your face often, unless you have an itch.
Drink more water (with lemon) and eat fruit throughout the day, try to incorporate it in your meals.
Consume less sodium.

eating oats.
They clean my skin. I never really had bad complexion tho.

Also going out and drinking moderately gives me the rested I just came face.

Also no fap - it really does make you look more relaxed and approachable. I noticed that before reading all the benefits so no placebo here.

Cut all sugary alcohol drinks and preferably beer also to minimum. This helps a lot (I drink a lot) if otherwise eating healthy.

More water, less sodium, daily cleaning of face

A C C U T A N E

this is the only remedy for acne

plastic surgery

taking medication for my acne. best decision of my life.

even though i havnt had a single pimple in months, there's still a lot of redness on my face, i found a cream that works for me and reduces the redness a fair bit however it's still noticeably present. What are the best ways to get rid of this or at least reduce it some more?

I was born pretty

Accutane is gods gift to the world. Kek at the faggots that say it's bad.

This pretty much.

ITT bunch of numales that might as well be talking about ways to avoid balding. As if it were within their power somehow.

Accutane and then skin vitamins. Went from full pepperoni to clear ever since

Switching to a vegetarian diet.
Rarely get pimples anywhere anymore but when I do it's because I showered at a different time from the usual. All the hormones in meat cause acne.

AHA and BHA. One in morning and one at night. Worked better than any benzoyl peroxide/topical/antibiotics ever did wth no side effects

Stopped being stupid about it and went to a real cosmetologist.

Now having a few cleansers and tonics that I apply daily.
> tfw females compliment me on my face, especially skin

Why TF do you feel the need to lie/trick anons online?

For anyone considering accutane, go to the steroid general, ask them 'what do you think of accutane-how were the sides' and only listen to trips

what do you mean by hormones in meat?

Turning 20.

Nothing else worked.

Cutting and not giving a fuck about muscle loss...

What cream did you find to reduce the redness? I've got the same problem.

TAN

Get a fucking tan, everybody looks better with a tan you stupid fucks

Just get a tan and use spf coverup red areas

drinking more water and taking a multi and 15mcg of beta carotene everyday

15mcg is nothing m8, its like a couple carrots
60mcg crew checking in

Cutting dairy products from my diet.

Especially dairy prodcuts which contain lots of sugar. Total game changer for me.. btw this also means no Whey Protons anymore.

>60mcg crew checking in

Wont that make you orange? I just want a nice healthy glow to my face.

Drinking at least gallon of water a day and a blend of 98:2 coconut oil: tea tree oil an hour before bed, just enough to rub into the skin. Have pretty damn good skin to to the point I get compliments here and there. And in high school I was on Accutane so I had bad skin for a while until that, I think that may have something to do with it as well; i don't get pimples often since and with tea tree oil they're gone in 24 hours and hardly noticeable to begin with.

not really, carotene in pill form isn't as well absorbed as from actual food sources, 60mcg a day + a meal with sweet potato and carrots has my skin looking healthy and not too orange

Lol you just got this from the snapchat guy a while back.

actually you can take DHT blocker medication to slow down balding. But you'll have to keep taking it

>ITT bunch of numales that might as well be talking about ways to avoid balding. As if it were within their power somehow.
>what is finasteride
>what is minoxidil
>what is hair transplant

>Finasteride, minoxidil
I swear to god broscience is killing this board.
Look up the most common side effects of both of those. I'd rather not lose my ability/desire to get a boner, or risk making the hair loss even worse.
>Hair transplant
If you get a hair transplant before you've gone nearly completely bald, you'll just keep balding behind the transplanted hairs and have to get many subsequent transplants. Did I mention that hair transplants are also disgusting (welts, pimples, whiteheads, swelling all over the affected area of scalp, pube-like body hairs don't match the rest of the head hair, oh, and the CONSTANT LEAKING BLOOD for weeks until it heals) and extremely painful?

minoxidil is legit and hair transplants are ok once they heal, fin can fuck ppl up sometimes though
you're just a high inhib pussy who looks for scare stories to convince themselves that doing anything they aren't comfortable with is going to harm them

No, I'm just a fucking man and I'd rather not risk my health and well-being to look prettier.
If the ends justified the means, then sure, I'd consider it, but the only reward here is "less bald". No amount of risk to my well-being is worth something that petty.

cope
not having a NW0 or NW1 hairline is a death sentence

it's A1 if you are not under stress. Last winter started with 20mg and 1 week in I got depressed so I stopped. I started this july again this time with just 10mg, got to 1.5 month with no problems and just facial gains, upped it to 30mg for 1month and now I'm on 40mg, and probably won't go higher because there are no pimples on my face anymore, just very faded redness

is this dude fucking his sister or something?

Maybe whatever those abbreviations are are really important if you're in the high-fashion industry of young homosexuals, where the prettiest reign supreme.

In the land of men and women, being confident and proud of yourself makes up for baldness 99% of the time. Would I look more visually attractive if I had a full head of hair? Probably. Will I be a little self-conscious pussy who shies away from women and relationships until I can look as pretty as I feel inside? I will not.
Also, having a normal-sized dick helps. Maybe if I was packing a tube of chapstick I'd need all the help I could get, but as it stands being bald is the least of my concerns.

how do you know they are fucking? it's perfectly fine to be half naked as a man in a beach bar

>thinking looks only matter to the fashion industry
>being a "konfidunce" copecel
it's over for you boyo time to visit Gandy

I can't say for sure, but they really give off that
>No one will ever turn me on as much as me, or someone who is identical to me, like my twin sibling
vibe.
Like, I imagine them fighting for their bathroom-wall-mirror every morning to finish their hour-long primping routines. Like they end up tripping over each other when they both get distracted by any mirror as they try to walk past each other.

I wish I had acne, I got sebbhoreic dermatitis where certain parts of my fave literally had dandruff and scaled the fuck up. I tried everything and then found a forum where a guy cured it using lotrimin ultra. Used a 2x a day, and it went away for pretty much good.

50mg zinc supplement daily
Most people with stubborn acne are zinc deficient.
In studies it shows those who have supplemented zinc showed drastic improvement in their skin in under a month. I can attest to this. The first night taking it I woke up and my zits were faded.

Also get some Airborne or just some vitamin C that you can take once or twice a day. Vitamin C works to repair your skin.

Also get yourself a good pro biotic.

Can you show me some zinc/acne studies?

I had perioral dermatitis.
Would get clusters of ultra tiny little pustules around mouth and chin that would eventually get so dry they felt pile scales.
Think of pimply eczema.

I fixed it by taking Zinc and Vitamin C + washing face only with raw organic honey (cleans face gently without stripping natural oils. Stopping oils causes your skin to over compensate clogging pores in process)
After I wash my face I use a cetaphil moisturizer, and then dab the pimples+ dry patches with Hollywood's tea tree oil (not pure, it has aloe and vitamin E in it too. Pure tea tree is too harsh on skin)

Now my skin is pretty smooth. Also for the girls, use Neutragenas Healthy Skin make up. It has tons of antioxidants that help repair your skin. It's good for all skin types.

I thought that drinking lots of water reduced facial puffiness

tfw jerking off to videos of a cam girl for a week only to realize she looks exactly like my sister

Info
clearskinforever.net/zinc-and-acne-does-zinc-help-with-acne/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120804/

This is all I'm scrolling through Google for rn

That's because drinking water helps with water retention tard
Now imagine cutting sodium + drinking more water

becoming a trap like the faggot i am

PICS

Losing weight and becoming an healthy lifestyle

Are they brother and sister?

> thats hot

Drink water, get sleep, eat vegetables, dont eat high glycemic carbs

Accutane is fine. The problem is with the people who can't handle the sides because their little pussies dry up.

There's hormones in meat...
That's the simplest way to put it.
Pimples have multiple causes, but the kind that causes clusters of acne on various parts of the body are caused by excess hormones. Some are more sensitive to this than others, but on average more people with meat-free diets have low to no acne.

Being bullied caused me to be a very anxious shut in. My face has a constant expression of anger. This hasn't helped with making friends...

Cardio and less meat. Not that meat is bad but the stuff you replace it with is good.