Why do you guys have a hatred towards manlets when baldheads are 1000x worse...

Why do you guys have a hatred towards manlets when baldheads are 1000x worse? These fuckers have even audacity to reproduce also. Whenver I see slapheads with kids it makes my blood boil, being so inconsiderate and contaminating the gene pool like that. And they women that are with them, the fuck is their problem? Don't they have 2 eyes attatched to their body and can see that their man looks absolutely ridicolous? In 100 years all humans will be digusting baldies because of these stupid pieces of shit!

Isn't Justin Bieber going bald for real?

Source?

No, that fag from One Direction is, though.

we all are going bald sooner or later, however i wont ever become a manlet hehe

Loads of men look decent bald. I think society cares more about being fat than bald.

Yeah okay, manlet.

never. He's just going to get implants to not destroy his image. Any celebrity who has a fuccboi haircut is guaranteed to get implants

Baldies can still look good, can still be real men and even look fucking great with beards and muscles.

Manlets are just fucked. And much more insecure from being a little ant through their entire upbringing.

About genetics: Balding stems from a RECESSIVE gene, it can be bred out. Height, however, is more of a "mixed" gene. It´s neither recessive or dominant, and is affected by a lot of other factors.

Furthermore, height is also what´s known as an indicator. Short men is much more likely to carry disease, other poor genes and may have had a poor enviroment during upbringing. Short men also perform worse in all areas of life, I dont need to post that infograph again on a place like Veeky Forums right? You´ve seen it.

In short: Balding is a recessive "fuck thats too bad"-kind of gene. Manletism is a sign that something is truly wrong.

Tfw balding really badly and 5'4" manlet

Baldness is genetic disorder thatd herited from MOTHER's side:)

This is not how genetics work at all.

Its a recessive gene on the x chromosome so you can't get it from your father

Facelets are far worse than manlets

>Why do you guys have a hatred towards manlets when baldheads are 1000x worse?
LMAO

Dude, it's way better to be tall and bald and then a manlet with a full head of hair.

that's exactly how genetics work. Ever heard of mitochondrial diseases?

>manlet trying to feel better about himself.

No, baldies can just shave their heads and still be badass if they look good with a shaved head, manlets are still half men.

this
Op is literally retarded

real facelet don't reproduce at all, not because they don't want to, but because they can't find a woman

this

people who have shitty body shapes (women with rectangle bodies, men with wide stomachs, even with abs) are literally cursing their children with shitty genetics, unless they have children with people who are basically 10/10.

>I posted it again

well more power to them, bald men cant create bald men unless the woman carries balding genes

>men with wide stomachs, even with abs
That's me.

tfw 5"5 and balding, still not giving up toh

Well OP, baldness is the only thing that distinguishes us from other apes

it only stands to reason that we would take the logical next step and lose this useless tuft of hair on top of our heads

It's okay bro. Just wear hats to hide it if it gets bad enough. Pic related

They'll never learn.