MASS VS STRENGTH: FINIALLY GETTING STARTED EDITION

Last thread drowned with no adequate answers.

I'll try to be as plain as humanely possible.

WHEN ONE IS CHOOSING BETWEEN NERVOUS SYSTEM TRAINING (HERE AND AFTER [HERE AND AFTER HEREAFTER] MAX STRENGTH AT THE COST OF MAX MASS) AND MUSCLE TRAINING (HEREAFTER MAX MASS AT THE COST OF MAX STRENGTH) WHAT IS PREFERABLE IN A REAL FIGHT? THAT IS, WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT: MASS _OR_ STRENGTH ***WITH OTHER VARIABLES ____________BEING EQUAL____________***?

OBVIOUS NOTES THAT DON'T NEED MENTIONING, BUT JUST SO AUTISTS DON'T BOTHER BEING AUTISTIC:
- YES, MASS AND STRENGTH ARE CODEPENDENT
- YES, TECHNIC IS _VERY_ IMPORTANT
- YES, IT _____WOULD BE_____ AWESOME TO HAVE MAX STRENGTH ***AND*** MAX MASS - BUT! IT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE, IT'S EITHER MAX THIS, MAX THAT OR AVERAGE BOTH
- YES, IT'S IMPORTANT TO SPECIFICALLY TRAIN YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM FOR SOME TIME SO THAT MUSCLE SYSTEM TRAINING IS MAXIMALLY EFFECTIVE
- YES, WHATEVER OTHER OBVIOUS FUCKING DETAIL YOU WANNA POINT OUT INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT THE ACTUAL FUCKING QUESTION

TL;DR: HEAVY, BUT NOT TOO STRONG, OR STRONG, BUT THIN, WHEN IT COMES TO REAL LIFE FIGHTING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeNpVbTGBD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>training for a """real""" fight when living in a first world country in current year

how retarded are you?

> believing he's immune to being beaten the shit out of because he lives in united states of autism
Kek. Enjoy chader breaking your nose and stealing your gf, cocksucker.

If you have a lot of mass you're harder to grapple when the fight eventually hits the ground.

I would say more mass means you're less likely to fight since the other person is intimidated by your size, but everyone here claims that once they got swole people were more confrontational with then.

On the other hand if you're stronger and smaller, you're probably more agile and better at striking. Though more easily knocked out.

>actively trying to get into fights

how retarded are you?

if you never look for a fight, they will most likely never happen.

unless you're a roidmonkey that is

>tfw too intelligent to fight

Speed and accuracy

There's nothing in the OP about "actively trying to get into fights" you volatile fucking pussy. Vidrelated youtube.com/watch?v=CeNpVbTGBD0

> it's the guy who says he's not looking for a fight who ends up with a black eye
And that's coming from one of the most iconic and rich people ever, faggot.

>first world country
I live in a shihole which is """first world""" only due to nukes left from the time of cold war, faggot, not everybody on this mongolian smoke signal exchange is from good places.
>if you never look for a fight, they will most likely never happen
What do you mean "never look for a fight?" Coming home late from work and getting assaulted by three shitskins who want your money and phone is "looking for a fight?"
>WHEN IT COMES TO REAL LIFE FIGHTING
When it comes to fighting skill and experience outweigh your body in 90% unless you are fat fuck or a weakling with hands thinner than twigs. Speaking of solely body I'd say that speed (both movement and reaction time( always plays greater role than your mass. If 1v1, heavier guy wins on the ground, but in 2v1 scenario (which is a lot more common on the street) you will grapple one of them while the other proceeds to kick your head till you black out from brain trauma.
tl:dr 40:60 mass:strength IMO

Do you even MA or MMA, faggot? Cuz dats a lot of words for somoebody who dont be any good at fighting in the hoodz

I did mixed martial arts for a couple of years during the uni so I'd say I have more knowledge on the matter than 3/4 of /fit who are crazy over """mass""" and """4pl8''''

> so I'd say I have more knowledge on the matter than 3/4 of /fit who are crazy over """mass""" and """4pl8''''
> dat ego

>rich people ever
What are you saying? Iconic, yes, but he's FAR from being one of the richest people ever.

If you spend your day thinking about the best way to build yourself in order maximize your fighting capabilities, you are a literal retard. Good luck fighting when someone has a knife or a gun.

Read holy land, dude explains it in the first chapter.

Skinny guy is always getting in fights because he looks weak as fuck. Big guy almost never fights because he looks like he'll fuck you up.

>2016
>fighting like chimps

Grow up

> holy land
> fears fighting
Typical Veeky Forumser kek. Do you also shove objects into your ass so you get at least some sort of orgasm too?

I mean, let's not be retarded about this for once.
We have f=m times a
So, force is dependent on both mass and acceleration.
So a fat bloke might swing slower, but he'll have more mass behind the blow, whereas it's the opposite with a skinny one.
You can't really resolve this, right? It's just who has a better combination of both.

>A "black person" trying to sell his book
Convincing

I guess your selfconfidense has to with you getting to fights too. I'm not that big and never have got into fight, although it has been close call many times. Most of the people dont got the guts just punch you in the face if you tell them to try. At least here where I live. But dont know about your uncivilized ghetto-murica..

I'm not afraid to fight, unless some tribe of niggers are trying to steal your financial gains there's better ways around it. And yes my boyfriend sticks his dick up my ass when we fuck.

Also holyland has been around for a decade, read that in highschool.

So you're saying as long mass + strength are the same it's a tie? So a 150 kg chaderino with lower pure strength due to muscle system training is gonna tie with 50 kg faglet who's super strong for his body?

No no no. Strength is something else physically speaking. What I am talking about is striking speed. Because striking speed and mass generate force. Strength is a retarded buzzword and a complete different subject in physics.

If you want to train for fights, then train for fights. Use lifting as a supplement to that.

I know everything about this.

t. anons in this thred myself included

Read the section for autists you fucking retard. If you got nothing to say - STFU.

Let's not be retarded about this for once.
It's not the force of the impact that matters, it is the energy delivered, so m*v^2*(1/2) is the equation you are looking for. But the main problem is that you are assuming, that the situation can be modeled by applying something as basic as Newton's law once.