Hello Veeky Forums ex fatty here, ive seen a lot of weight loss threads so i thought i share something with you

hello Veeky Forums ex fatty here, ive seen a lot of weight loss threads so i thought i share something with you
finding a gf helped me losing weight, she motivated me, cooked me healthy food and gave sex as reward

good luck guys

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sex as a reward
Oh God I feel bad for your gf

Dubs and your gf turns into a tranny

Implying that's a bad thing

>sex as reward
cuck

>gave sex as reward
AAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw no trans bf that still has their vagina intact

Wait why is this wrong?
Women have a much lower sex drive than men, they dont feel it biologically like we do
If she agrees to it despite her own lack of want isnt that a good thing?

>cooked me healthy food
>gave sex as reward
Wow, and when she is no longer there to give you te reward, what's going to happen? That's right, you'll relapse into old behaviors since you only got an extrinsic motivator instead of intrinsic. Congrats, you fallen into the trap.

Lazy bait

>dating a woman with low sex drive
cuck2

Im not OP and im not baiting
Come the fuck on retards, there have been scientific studies that showed this and just by using common sense you can figure out girls have a much lower sex drive

OP is wrong for using something thats going to disappear to get motivated for weight loss but sex as a reward is definetly a thing

>If she agrees to it despite her own lack of want isnt that a good thing?
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>statistics mean anything for an individual
kys

It's lovely how some guys just go so much outta their way to find excuses for their sexual incompetence

So women are just as open and willing to fuck as a guy is?
So if we set up two tinder accounts right now and started swiping right you dont think there would be a difference between the two?

Just look at the fucking "high test" thread, guys fuck anything

Fucking robot scum leave

>swiping right on tinder is an indicator of sex drive
No you fucking mongo, it isn't. If anything it is an indicator of pickiness or 'standards'.

Litterally took me two fucking seconds to google
webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare#1

Also the pickyness is an indicator of lower drive because if they had higher sex drives pretty much anything would suffice
Think of guys who get on gear for the first time and want to fuck anything, sex drive goes up and standards go down

>women have low sex drives
Lol no they don't

You're just disgusting

>Also the pickyness is an indicator of lower drive
No, it doesn't mean they want less sex in general. They just want less sex with you. But Chad...they want to fuck him 24/7, while your pathetic 'high sex drive' is gone after the second touch a day.

>sex as a reward

how can you let yourself be so beta?

You guys are so funny, you know that?
I talk about how girls are on average and you decide to make it personal and claim its MY problem
I also posted a fucking study which highlighted the disparity between men and women

Also good that the made up character youve created out of pure fiction doesnt have problems getting laid, im sure this overturns thousands of years of evolution, common sense and statistical facts

tl:dr kys

user has someone that supports him and is giving him incentives to do something that is an issue for most people. Imagine what she would do for him when he starts packing on muscle.

>Be me at 17 years old
>Could have gone to wizard mode, but hormones made me only care about having a qtpi
>Skinny scene girl, "loved" her.
>Bat shit crazy, has an eating disorder. Would never finish her food, would take a bite and throw it away.
>"Nigga, you know that's bad luck?!" Family upbringing empowers me to finish everything.
>Always spending time with her, otherwise she thinks I'm cheating on her or we broke up.
>tells me to workout to get my thicc arms (fatceps) back. Nigga, when?
>fast forward 5 years of this, she getting crazy and me getting fat.
>Break up with her, try to get fit. Trying to become a herectic sorcerer.
>Getting compliments on my chest/shoulders (I'm Asian, so it's out of the norm to see that, I guess.). All sexual mires go right into the trash.

She's a winner, if she's not crazy OP. I'd be happy to hear what she does to motivate you.

shut the fuck up sperg
real life>your retarded studies
so you basically learnt thousands of years of evolution, common sense, statistical facts, in your 'two fucking second' google studies?

>attractive guys that women want sex with are fictional
fuck off now robot, you've embarrased yourself enough for today

>Bait.

If not, user, not to trigger you, but girls have a sexual drive just as powerful as men. How they handle it is comepletey different though, they're not looking to hump things in half. They're also avoiding the social construct of a "Good girl". They're not going to jump in bed with every attractive guy, because that would "devalue" them, and are more likely to suppress that drive to protect themselves.

Girls think exactly the same as guys, but they behave differently. Please don't spend your life believing that girls aren't just as bad as the rest of humanity.

>real life>your retarded studies
So you know Chad personally?
The Veeky Forums master who fucks every girl he meets
Fuck off mate, you have no clue what youre talking about

Id be inclined to believe that the one who seeks something out every day activly has a stronger drive towards the thing they seek but maybe thats just me

you don't have to know or be a chad to have basic social skills and life comprehension
/r9k/ off you go

former fat man i have a question for you. how are your nipples? im fat and my nips are puffy n shit is this like a regular thing?

Rolling for ladyboi

Where the hell did that come from? Grill reporting, I could have sex with my bf every day if it were possible.

Yes. To lose puffiness completely cut to low bf%.
Once youre 9-10% you can cry gyno, otherwise just KEEP CUTTING

Ugly girl ask guy "wanna sex?"
Guy says yes because he might not get sex otherwise.

Ugly guy ask girl "wanna sex" she'll say no because it's not so important to get sex so she needs to lower her standards, even if it means she might nog get to have sex.

It's a lot more complicated than that though. There's a lot of social norms ingrained into us.

For example men are stronger and more aggressive than women.
A hot chick acts a bit weird? Not a big deal.
A hot guy acts a bit weird? Is it worth the potential risk if he turns out to be a psycho?

Then there's the whole "slut" thing. Having sex with too many guys could potentially cause them to lose their friends, cause their family to be ashamed of them and destroy future relationships.

Additionally men are more visual then women. Women are more turned on by personalities and situations, men are more turned on by looks and appearance. So despite having similarly powerful sex drives, they work in different ways and cause a disparity between the sexes.

>transactional sex
not making it

> t. kissless virgin

Agree, had girlfriends who wanted it twice a day (; ~ ; mai dick) ; I think being pretty definitely plays a role but some girls and guys do have lower libido.
I was never like super fat tho, I was like at most 20%? and it helps I had cute KR face.

How fat were you, did your skin ever go back?

I'm dropping weight, but I know my stomach will never tighten up. I can only hope to build chest and back to tighten up the skin there. No luck in finding a gf though, hopefully it'll be a bit better when I get lower