>he doesn't have a weekly calf liver cheat meal

What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU&t=187s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't eat his turds on a daily basis

>he doesnt suck off other guys
oh wait OP does

Tell me again how admiring masculine aesthetics in order to increase test levels and sharing high quality protein with each other is a bad thing

Pro tip: you can't

liver is by far the most disgusting organ to eat and boy, it has some strong competition

if you even consider eating it you should also consider killing yourself you flamboyant fruit

cheat meal? i have liver quite often because of the really high amount of micros

im vegan

i usually enjoy organ meat, but they take a lot of time to process properly and i'm just really fucking sick of liver with onions.

Haggis is probably my favorite way to eat it, but I don't know any haggis makers around where i live (US) so i'll probably have to special order it, which would make it rather pricey.

that's why i usually just go to the local korean BBQ place; i can get all the chicken gizzards and cow tongue i care for.

But it tastes like candy. I would eat it everyday if I could

It's healthy for sure but I like to eat it with less healthy things so it's why it's my cheat meal

what part of eating liver is cheating?

Just cut the liver in chops (kind of like a stake), put it in a bowl with cheap red wine and a sliced garlic and marine salt.

Let it rest for a couple of hours and just grill it. Serve it with some veggies. I usually do it with turnip greens sautéed.

Pig snout is the most discusting organ to eat and its delicious. You are just a faggot who can't eat manly food.

picky eater detected

>not consuming the raw life force of your mammalian competition

>making it

You're cheating dem gains in, m8. It's basicly /fraud/

Never seen anyone call sea salt "marine salt" before.

because of gout rofl

enjoy your short life OP

It's how we call it in my mother tongue. Just a bad translation senpai.

pig brains. I would rather eat a snot. Though my parents say that its brain tastes like scrambled eggs.

snout*
tho I would rather it a snot than snout

Walmart sells like 2 pounds of liver for like a buck and it has a stupid amount of protein, like 23g per 100g . I almost want to buy it and just shove it down my throat.

I think imma buy it tomorrow...any other recipes so i don't wanna kill myself?

If I'm cheating it's not going to be for some nasty ass liver.

Ice cream has got to be one of the biggest meme ever. Even as a kid who didn't know shit about nutrition I wouldn't touch it

I've had pig brains. It's been a long time though but I enjoyed it. It's salty and really weird. Texture wise its like eggs whites.

Snout is worse believe me.

You can fry it with onions. Or make some pate with it. Just Google a bit.

You can also chop it into smaller portions and cook it with some tomato sauce. I usually eat chicken livers and guzzards like that so pig is going to be the same I guess.

Take a pan, put a little bit of olive oil and let it get hot. Then put a clover of chopped garlic and half a medium onion. Let it fry for a few seconds until the onion gets golden. Add a medium sized chopped tomato (with skin and everything) let it cook for a minute or so and add water. And mix it.

Now it's a matter of taste. Add 1/2tbsp of red wine (to cut down on the sweetness of the tomato or as many as you need) and some hot sauce (I usually use piri-piri. Google it).

Add the liver and let it cook. You can also use the sauce to cook some pasta if you want and its pretty good. You can also add some white bread (not a lot, just let it melt into the sauce) to thicken the sauce or beer to give it a different taste (again not a lot).

not sure why but I imagine 'boy' in your post to be 'buy' said with an accent.

like this youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU&t=187s

thanks, i'll try that tomorrow minus the red wine just because money is a little tight at the moment.

That's why i was attracted to the idea of learning to cook liver in the first place, you'd think that more diets would recommend that instead of just eating chicken and fish (seems to have the same amount of calories and similar protein but it's like half the price)

I make nira reva (chives and liver) every once and a while. Or I make a shio marinade. It's godlike with rice. Or just some arugula or spinach. Love liver.