So in the fitness scene, what does "natural" mean exactly?

So in the fitness scene, what does "natural" mean exactly?

I know this is a sensitive topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvFtbmuXjls&t=328s
thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html
weightrainer.net/maximum_bodypred.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No roids or testosterone. That guy probably is a fraud

I believe that he indeed is natural

>JUST hair

>probably is

No shit?

There "probably is" life in space also

> no matter what i do, ill never have those calves

:(

>your calves will always be more muscular than that but never as toned

>what does "natural" mean exactly?
Refusing to admit you roid

Lol really? That dude is not that big.

ok

Basically this. Anyone who puts #NaturalBodybuilding in their instagram is usually frauding hard. The other problem is people don't understand how steroids work, so a guy on lower doses with obvious signs of frauding but doesn't look like Rich Piana combined with a Leaf gets passed as natty to some fat middle aged retard thinking 12 reps with baby weight on the smith machine is the gateway to swole.

"I ain't neva use no steroids" - Ronnie

This guy looks way better natty than MasT

>The other problem is people don't understand how steroids work

Okay now you tell me:
What is a guy like Jeff (or someone else @ same size) taking?

>The other problem is people don't understand how steroids work, so a guy on lower doses

You don't either.

This is him right before a show ofcourse hes going to be in peak condition but he doesn't walk around like that year round

you know nothing about steroids just shut up you're embarassing

This guy doesn't look that big though. Is he really tall? If he's over 6'1 maybe he's roiding. Look at those shoulders, though Nothing too crazy there, right?

If retards like you would shut up the world would be a better place.

I'm glad I only want otter mode.

I have zero idea what is natural or not and after a few years of reading Veeky Forums I still have no clue.

The sticky still remains the real reason to come here. All thats left is humor and a slow infusion of homosexual thoughts.

>natty

>I have never used no steroids.
>double negative
He was actually honest.

Hasn't answered so he prob. dont know

Half these guys just pile on hashtags to get more likes and exposure since their lives depend on social media, but "natural bodybuilding" just means you don't use steroids or other PEDs. It's just to impress normies and beginners, no one cares who's on or off gear when you've been lifting for a while.

Truly the facial expression of uneven abs.

below 1000mg is natty broh

holy fuck people are getting more delusional by the day

Try actually lifting newfriend.

Yeah. Sticky is good to brush up on every few months and the rest made me gay. Thanks Veeky Forums. I suck dick daily now

If they aren't tested frequently and there's sponsor money on the line, they aren't natty

Underrated post

as long as someone else inject you, you don't pin.

look, just because i stumble and fall with my delts onto needles filled with dangerous substances i have lying around the house every Monday and Thursday at 9:00 AM sharp doesn't mean i'm roiding, okay? shit happens.

In the fitness scene natural seems to mean

>I lie about taking roids because I don't plan to compete and only sell stupid fitness shit.

Why the fuck are his feet so small?

Total feetlet

Maybe those legs and shoulders aren't natty, but this guy has absolutely no traps

small feet are aesthetic

Those tiny hands...

small bones are more aesthetic because they make your muscles proportionately larger.

Looks natty to me. Traps aren't blocky, delts aren't like cannonballs, quads are just cut.

On Instagram it means nothing.
In real life it means you pass any PED test they can throw at you.
There is a small grey area with some TRT and some stimulants and fat burners, but generally speaking, if you take something that most athletic associations would test for at a competitive level, you're not natural.

Kek

In addition to this:
OP looks natty. I compete in natural bodybuilding and plenty of guys look like that 2 weeks after a show, when they're still fairly lean but have filled in a bit.

That dude could very well be natty. He doesn't have any features that couldn't be obtained through a few years of lifting and a strict diet.

A lot of people have good genetics and hit peak limit of whats natural possible, those people get called a fraud when they are not.

This guy has a pretty good benchmark for finding out if someone is Natural or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvFtbmuXjls&t=328s

Still. Thats attainable naturally. Not year round mind you. Just for a short time.

But someone could work hard and eat right for years and get a sick pump then take a pic like that.

Ya know. Good physiques ARE attainable naturally.

I've seen dudes look like this at 5'5" 150 lbs. They look huge and ripped in pics. But. In person they're just little ripped dudes with 14 inch arms.

ALSO HERE is the calulator. I used it to see ABOUT~ how big i can get natty at 15% BF and it says about 200lbs. So its reasonable.

thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html

hey i have 14 inch arms : (((

>leave fit
>come back after 2 years
>see this
fucking newfags back in my day everyone and their moms was a roid user

hes flexing his lats you mong

I've not fucked around on here for years myself. Not a newfag.

My statement was made because I'm also not a newfag in the gym. 19 years. I know what kind of physiques are attainable naturally. Hell. I used to be accused of using gear years ago on this board. I mean. I do now though. I'm in my 30s, the T dropped.

not that guy. but post your body pic pre roids.

and then use this calculator weightrainer.net/maximum_bodypred.html . it incorporates bone sizes with top pre roid bodybuilder data. it's giving me a massive size target. well towards the end of being accused of juice. by some measurements, i'm already past natty. pretty sure that's mostly due to water weight though.

Creatine, natty or no?

Are you implying that Christian Bale didn't roid?

Aww come on guys, he says his natural and i believe him.
I mean look at him in this pic you can look like this without steroids
it's possible
to get that muscle development
and such low body fat
no he doesn't have massive traps and delts
come on guys
its 2016

fucking kek

the only thing worse than roiders are fake nattys
-socrates

>Aint
>Neva
>No

Triple negative actually. Big black liar!

Natural means you're only getting testosterone from your own body; not injecting it. So no roids.

Also, Aaron actually is natural. He's been lifting for about 15 years, is a PT by trade and post pics of how he actually does it. Callum on the other hand makes no such claims. Seeing them standing next to each other you can really see that Aaron isn't bulkshitting.

Also
>inb4 somebody claims taking creatine is not natty