Is it really possible for a skinny guy to become husbandomode?

Is it really possible for a skinny guy to become husbandomode?

I've seen tons of fat guys get ripped, but I havent EVER seen a SINGLE drugfree transformation from skeleton to /bigguy/

Can anyone prove me wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVu9yUiJhD8
youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to know this too..

>Can anyone prove me wrong?
yes. fat guys were not always fat. they had to get fat so everyone started out as a skeleton

>Can anyone prove me wrong?
Calories in vs calories out.

Your results may vary but you will get bigger.

What if you were born fat?

then you should go back to your planet

>husbandomode

getting bigger =/= getting to husbandomode

???

Or check out christian bale going from auschwitz to batman.

Those transformations are not likely to be drugfree.

>drugfree

Husbando mode:
1.get to your natural potential
2. get fat until you can't see your abs BUT NOT MORE
3. Don't shave
4. fuck twinks
there you have it

We all know where this thread is going

No shit. You asked doable not natty. Besides they are not taking drugs for weight gain, skeleton.

It's still doable natty, just takes longer. It's not like Bale was ripped or anything, just strongfat/husband mode.

>get to your natural potential
What do you mean?

get all the muscle you can without using roids

You really should learn how to read.

From the OP:
>but I havent EVER seen a SINGLE drugfree transformation from skeleton to /bigguy/

So yes, OP did ask for natty.

>tfw no thicc bf

Not drugfree but reminder that everbody Starts somewhere

Yeah why not

Look at the guy's wrists in the OP. At some point he was probably a skelly. It's all about how much food you eat and how patient you are

nice

the planet ham

>Drug free
It was youtu.be/HVu9yUiJhD8

>Chris put on 20-25lbs of muscle in six months
Hemsworth didn't have the luxury of noob gains, so I doubt he did that while maintaining 8-10% bf naturally.

>>Chris put on 20-25lbs of muscle in six months

This doesn't happen without steroids. It just doesn't.

6 months are 24 weeks

so he gained 1 pound of muscle per week
roughly 71 grams of muscle built per day
and that is despite diminishing returns and more mass to maintain in the later stages
and people STILL claim he didnt take drugs its noob gains he has access to personal chef / trainer bla bla bla

baffles me

It is. My brother did it and I'm half way there.

pics?

equals 5 years nonstop training.

good gravy gentlemen. feast your eyes on that

>Drug free
Welp there goes all coffee drinkers and anyone who takes shots of vodka.

>I want something to blame for why I can't put on weight.

He means steroid free you fucking moron

kill yourself

i am in this mode but my chest is a little smaller than op's pic (since i started lifting 5 months ago). start eating steak everyday and lots of good carbs like rice, potatoes, oats. and don't slack on your abs but dont overdo cardio.

This. Former 5'9" 110 lb skellington now hovering around 168-171 lbs after 2 years of lifting. I'm heading towards husbando mode. So many people comment on how "big" I've gotten that it's getting annoying.

only losers fuck twinks.

real men get fucked by twinks desu

What did you do RE weight management?

Did you slowbulk the whole time, do bulk/cut cycles, what?

is that you...

That's dreamer from /plg/

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Have another

>so everyone started out as a skeleton

Skeleton develops after fatty acid layer.

What's he cooking :3c

mancakes

thicc

Harry butthole.. i see you lurking in there!

Veeky Forums, you're not having a homo thread in here, are you?

no dad, we're just admiring the male physique.

I have the same type of protruding belly as this guy. i think it looks awful. I mean the guy clearly has a strong core, but still looks like he has a huge distended stomach - can vacuums really fix this?

does... does he lift in that room? I've been worrying lately that if I move to an apartment I'll have to give up the homegym life. Can you seriously do RDL's on an average house wood floor?

top kek

you'll probably want bumper plates or something if you're lifting on hard wood floors

Don't worry about it. Women like it. If you hate it so much work on your thighs and run a lot to cut down the fat on your belly. But really who cares, most women prefer big strong muscles over cut abs and it's really hard to get both unless you're roiding.

people have no idea what is possible natty, arnie used to claim natty back when he won mr O and a lot of people believed him

drink a gallon of milk everyday and lift heavy, it will happen

honestly if you eat normally and drink half a gallon of whole milk every day you will have a hard time not gaining weight

it happens OP I have seen guys in high school do it for football

you really should read Starting Strength

I have a thiqq ..well almost bf, havent locked i him down yet but ive got my tongue and dick in every bit of his hairy beefy body

w-who took the picture if he was alone in the house?

I'm actually enjoying mirin' guys' sexy buttocks

not in a gay way, though
I mean, I wanna kinda hump it and slap it, but nothing homo

Alright faggots, since we're talking about male butts.

If my butt and legs are super hairy, should I bother shaving/waxing/Nairing my ass? Cause a hairy ass is nasty, but I'm sure as hell ain't touching my leg hair, too much work.

So when I shave, where do I stop? cause it also looks weird as fuck having hairy legs and no ass hair

>w-what is a phone stand (or even just propping up your damn phone)?

>TFW I look almost exactly like the dude in the pic
Have a bit more trim mid seciton and more mass on my upperbody but this is freakily similar.
This is pretty much my routine too. Bacon and eggs everyday, along with oats, and finally abs everyday with low cardio.
I know that feel too brah, I feel like it looks horrendous but I guess we can always hope what says is correct.

>pic is me, taken 5 minutes ago
>6', ~140 lbs (~63kg)
Do you think I have the frame to become big? or if not big, then to look aesthetic?
Also what mode am I?
>pls no Auschwitz mode

My buddy was 6'3 100lb soaking wet when we graduated, he's now 205lb mostly muscle. It's doable you just have to eat more

>pls no Auschwitz mode

OK then, twink mode. The kind of boipucci I'm always on the hunt for mode. The kind of sissy I'd break in the showers mode.

easy there tiger

The reason you don't see many skinny people in husbando mode is because these types of people are big eaters. They have a lot of muscle and are towards the higher end of the healthy body fat percentage scale.

They get this way by eating a lot. Skeletons don't have big appetites, so even when they lift and force themselves to gain muscle, they are usually much leaner in general for the sheer fact that they have low appetites.

I would imagine it will be very difficult for a skinny person to get like pic related.

"recently rescued from auschwitz by an allied convoy" mode

makes a lot of sense
but as a skelly it also makes me sad

you can still gain muscle and look good. just have to force yourself to eat more.

And as a former fatty, you have the advantage of never having to worry about getting fat.

If i am not careful, ill get fat again.

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

No.
You need to have specific genetics for attractive high level of bf%

what kind of farts do you have on GOMAD

as this guy stated,
am I a candidate for GOMAD?
Or is it a meme?

It is not a meme. Drinking a gallon a milk a day (in a addition to food) will make you gain weight.

People have used it go gain weight. It is not a meme. Eating at a calorie surplus will make you gain weight.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. Depends on your reaction to milk, but If i drank that much milk in a day, I would have a lot of gas and diarrhea

perhaps a half gallon would make more sense. at least at first.
I'm not lactose intolerant thankfully. however dairy does make me break out in acne.
But how frequently would I have to work out to not grow tits from all that dairy?
as a skelly would I look like absolute dog shit after a few months of HalfGOMAD without a strict training schedule?

Waxing is too expensive, shaving is too uncomfortable after day 3 and nairing might burn your asshole off.
Pick your poison.

If you're going to remove your ass hair, you usually only do the area briefs would cover.

>what is a trimmer

I don't think milk will give you gyno, and if I did, training would not stop it.

You should do a full body routine 3 days a week.

Dude, I can't tell you what you will look like after a few months. Just pic a good routine, full body three days a week.

Track what you eat. Try to eat 800-1000 calorie surplus. Buy a scale and weigh yourself weekly to make sure you are eating enough.

Focus on building strength. Because if you are building strength you are building muscle.

this is a good routine

youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ

It is a tough routine though designed to put muscle on you fast. If you find it is too much, try the cutting version of it

Where are you getting this number from?

You have the most annoying type of autism IMO

thanks, man.
checking out the routine now

It's still going to be uncomfortable, especially if you're planning going near your butthole.

interesting that in this entiree thread there still hasnt been a single example of a drugfree skinny ---> hot transformation

>ThinIy veiIed homo faggot posting thread
>Stories that never happened
>Non fitness reIated thread

Don't you remember when we had your topic (and you) banned from this board, faggot OP? :)

>Saged, repoted

The thread is 100% fitness related, almost indisputably so.

What is your major malfunction?

I'm a hairy guy, i do what needs to be done. Only uncomfortable for a day or 2 when it starts growing back out and even then its not a big deal.

Reminds me of my buddy who was addicted to preworkout.
We noticed it was an issue when he couldnt hold a spoon to eat soup.
He's addicted to creatine now, but doesn't shake like crazy when he doesn't lift for a few days.

lane norton

if you think every person you see who is "hot" or ripped or whatever started off fat and none started out skinny you are just wrong

Get fat first then get fit duh

>tfw Veeky Forums is gayer than /lgbt/