That first puff after a long, heavy-lifting session

>that first puff after a long, heavy-lifting session

>immediately vomit

Okay, where my smoker bros at?

Don't you fags pretend like you don't cheat your lungs a bit.

Only time I have a cigarette when i'm not drunk is straight after a gym/swim session

shits good

I quit smoking but the best cigarettes were when the pre workout hit and after a post workout meal.

As long as it's a puff from a joint

>Smoking after a workout
>Not enjoying your bodies natural endorphin release after a workout
I do smoke occasionally after a really long shift at my job. I like to space out how ofteb I smoke by like a month cause I enjoy the extreme lightheaded feeling and tingly feeling it makes combined with cold weather.

This, cigarettes are nasty. Have fun with lung cancer.

>not vaping
>smelling like an ashtray

>smoke a cig
>immediately need to poo

I'm sorry, I'm not a teenager with a fedora.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Vaping is not acceptable socially or on Veeky Forums

mom is that you?

Niggers

Marlboro reds here for the last year since I joined the army, don't really smoke much though. I might have one or 2 every few days, but never feel like I actually /need/ a cig. Is it possible that I'm just not addicted?

>that first sip after that first puff

Don't smoke one for three weeks. Tell me if the next time something grating happens that you won't fiend for a cigarette. It's not that you need a cigarette to be functional just that in trying times your mind will ache for a relief.

who /spliffs/ and /swishers or cigs when drunk/ here?

inb4 nigger

>That second puff after that first sip that came after that first puff

True.

I bought a pack after almost 4 months of not having a single puff. I did it purely because I was stressed out.

I'm more into dip than smoking.

I've gone months without one and never felt the need for it. I've been through finals, relatives passing, all without really feeling like I needed it. It's nice to have maybe after a shitty day at work but it hasn't interfered with my life.

kek

>that Dollar Store-quality bait

>that first cig after a run

awww yess girl scout cookies it's good for inflammation and i vape it instead of smoking. :/

but yeah that first puff.

I thought I was the only one.

I'll have a nice Blend 57 after a workout.

Healthclass really made smoking out to be the devil. If you just have a smoke every now and then it's totally fine.

I read a peer-reviewed journal once that said even a person smoking 4 to 5 cigarretes a day only increases diseases risks slightly.

THANKS MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGHSCHOOL HEALTH COURSES

>Holding yourself back from reaching full potential.

How autistic are cancer stick consumers???

I don't get why though, you don't need to turn it on the highest voltage so you look like a fucking locomotive

This is good thread pointing out the stupidity of the >first sip meme

>that first bullet of the day

Got me