RED PILL ME !!!!!!!

Funny thing is even in the matrix there were fat people. Blue or red is the same here. Kid you fat. Eat less and exercise.

Quit posting this same shit faggot

You are a fat fuck
Search your feelings, you know it to be true

I'm a fat fuck like you, I feel like shit and so should you too. You should be ashamed to be such a disgusting lard... Can you imagine women when they see you? You're disgusting. When they think of you naked, they want to vomit. I feel ashamed as fuck and that's why I started to train for real. I lost 10 pounds in 6 months of normal training. I eat like shit and it's hard as fuck to lose weight. But in the end, if you don't feel ashamed of yourself, at least think about losing weight because if you keep on going like this... You'll die soon.

Stop feeding his fetish. He gets off on being teased.

I lost 5kg within 1.5 weeks of my cut. If you're only dropping 4.536kg in 6 months of training, you're doing almost everything wrong.

a bit of baby fat

Aren't you sad? Aren't you just disappointed that you ended up this way?

What do you think when you go clothes shopping and nothing fits right? When you have to walk past the trendy section every single time to baggy Dad section, doesn't that get to you? Where the hell did your self respect go?

If that really is you in the picture, you need to ask yourself some hard questions and change your life around. You know that you can do better than this.

not at all, I wear baggy clothes always have, plus its winter hoodies and sweats. A lot of co workers esp girls are chubby too so its whatever. And always enjoy a nice dinner out. I dont get paid for my body or compete so really dont care

Stop posting your picture here then defending yourself nobody cares about you

You cared enough to reply twice.

You should do something about that before you get cardiovascular deseases. Very embarassing to have this body as an adult

man why do you have tits?

two easy steps fatso:
1) read the fucking sticky
2) get the fuck out

At least he is dropping weight. If he was doing everything wrong he would be gaining weight.

have you seen the average adult person out? This looks pretty par for the course in the states

We need to yellow pill you. With DNP.

you have orangutan tits. imagine if you got shut in an orangutan enclosure. that'd be the end for you. the alpha would come up with you, reason that you're a female because of your giant tits and lack of visible genitals, then begin ramming your ass for all to see on social media. his orangutan balls would be slapping against you so hard they'd hear it over in the petting zoo. you'd get laughed out of every job application, every date, every rape victim support gathering.

now think about yourself 6 months from now, how you could be. you're still kinda chubby. but something's changed. there's a glint in your eye, you stand up a little straighter. when that alpha orangutan approaches you, maybe you still have the orangutan tits. but he knows, somewhere deep in his soul, with his basal instincts, he can tell he's looking at someone who has confidence because they TOOK CONTROL of their life. he squares up to you and gazes solemnly into your eyes. in them he sees an equal. he'd leave you alone user. its your choice.

Has zero to do with weight, I can name many overweight people who are confident and carry themselves like so, I could also name many in shape gym rats who wouldn't speak up if a gun was pointed to them

can you name yourself among them you fat shit? if you really aren't bothered by your weight at all, i'm happy for you.

As long as someone isn't sloppy and obese to the point of being disgusting they can carry themselves well. Of course Veeky Forums ides of disgusting is out of touch with mainstream and what most of America looks like is comical

You look great sweety, don't let these other guys tell you how to live your life. Chubby men are my favorite.

You must be fuming

An hero, you are past the point of no return.

You faggots fell for the bait.

He might be just lifting at slow deficit and dropping bf% faster than weight, but yea, it's still way too slow
Faster you fat fuck.

t. Ex fat fuck who lifted at 1.5k kcals for months to lose 15kg of weight while making gains

routine?

>>>pol

2 x 8 pizza lifts