/cbt/ help a still fat fuck

Pic on the left is me in august at about 220 pic on right is me today at 180, how much more do i need to lose, also can i get rid of these titties without surgery?

You have another 5 months of casual dieting and exercise.

Please tell me you're at least doing pushups squats situps and chinups.

I start my cut tomorrow for a month, lads. Wish me luck. Aiming to drop down at least 6% BFP

i work out daily but don't kill myself, just trying to get back to being normal for now

good luck my dude

Thanks for actually wishing me luck, my guy. as depressing as it is, you're the only one who bothered to care. I will not let you down.

ill think of you often and pray you get some boipucci

Good luck homie, that's a lot of weight to have already lost. What are you doing tho like workout wise, what are your lifts?

still kind of ashamed of my body so i don't go to the gym right now but i do the usual pushups sit ups and do some cardio, i know it isnt optimal but its gotten me to where i am right now

How tall are you?

5'11 almost not manlet

6'3

Alright, that's fine. But while you're ashamed to go to the gym, the place people go to get strong, do you feel ashamed to walk around in public looking weak? I genuinely hope you get in better shape but you're retarding your progress by not lifting fucking weights. My opinion about your "shame" with the gym- it's an absolute method to continue denying yourself the progress you could deserve. You can't save your face and your ass at the same time so jump in

No one cares about your body other than you.

Everyone in the gym is too busy trying to build a better body for themselves.

The only other bodies anyone cares about is that cute girl that doesn't wear enough clothes in the gym. No one is looking at your body.

Get in the gym. You will feel LOADS better man.

You will also meet great friends. I met one guy that is always talking to me about his cycles and his roid use and how much weight he gains in 14 weeks kek, another guy that is talking to me about stock market, a girl who paints shit with her period blood... all kinds of weird people in the gym (gold's gym)

Getting there just another 40lbs ;_;

Thanks guys i actually respond rather well to that kind of stuff (i started working out because my friend called me a fatfuck) ill actually go out tomorrow and look at some local places

insane progress dude gratz

Not gonna lie, SOME people are gonna be dicks. But who cares? Don't let some assholes control your progress.

The vast majority of people either will think "good on ya" or not give one fuck.

>someone called me a fat fuck

Not gonna happen in the gym user, sorry. Everyone is super friendly. Just want to see each other hit their own goals.

One of the guy's at my Gold's just won his first local show/meet (body building) and everyone was so happy for him.

It's a great environment. YOu will meet great people.

you are lying. I go to a gym with a lot of bodybuilders, aspiring BBs like me, people roiding, and no one is a dick. What do you define as dick? What happened?

And yes they are DYELs (like me) and fatties at the gym. No one is rude to me or them

>still kind of ashamed of my body so i don't go to the gym

Let me stop you there. It's obvious you've bought into the Veeky Forums memes and have no confidence in yourself but you need to get over that shit and get your ass in there, you'll never be a man unless you actively work to become one.

Furthermore anything Veeky Forums says, ever, is a fucking meme and should be treated as such, nobody gives a flying fuck about you in the gym and nobody will remember you once you leave, nor will they care, and if they do judge you fuck them, it's not like you'd become friends with them anyways.

And from a psychological point of view they don't threaten you in any way shape or form aside from occasionally glancing at you and snickering, are you really going to put your fucking life on hold because some dumb ass in the gym is snickering at you?

Get your ass in the fucking gym and no more excuses.

my town only has a plantet fitness as far as im aware, is the meme of it being absolutely worthless true?

It's worthless to people who can go to a real gym. You don't have that option so play the hand you're dealt

thanks man im gonna go when i wake up, what weight should i aim for right now? Im 5'11 180 right now

planet fitness is shit. if you only can go there better train hard with those dumbells to replace compound lifts.

Weight for what dude

>Furthermore anything Veeky Forums says is a meme

>eating clean to get big is a meme
>heavy compounds with isolations on vanity muscles aren't the path to asthetics
>+250/-250 isn't the correct C/B surplus/minus
>avoiding booze won't increase muscular development

yeah this board gives horrid advice and that's why everyone looks like shit just look how DYEL we are in the CBT

Why'd you start losing weight?

Nothing overt maybe just a group of people obviously laughing at you or some strange looks. Some people may not even mean to. They just see a fat guy all sweaty and have a weird visceral reaction to it and make a face. No one is going to start yelling out "who let the fatty in?!" but it's unrealistic to walk into a room full of people and expect none of them to be dicks. It very well may be like you described and everyone's supportive. I'm just trying to prepare the dude for the worst and give him advice on not letting it effect him if that happens.

>he comes to Veeky Forums for lifting advice

body weight

I'm actually 5'10 don't listen to the others

>Why'd you start losing weight?
I started right after I got a new gf, and lost a good 20lbs.

But when she left me for another dude is when I really started going hard at it.

Ah ok. Don't focus so much on a goal weight for a few reasons. My best advice would be to keep eating a healthy caloric deficit and never miss a workout. Progress every single week with every single exercise. You won't know what weight you want to be at until you sufficiently recomp your body.

Left you for another dude huh

Tell the story

Please

thanks my dude, you guys have actually been great help

user, a lot of people never get past planning their goals, their diet, and their exercise regime. They tell themselves that they want just want to "do it right," that they will be more efficient or productive if they have a plan, and they end by never even starting towards their goal.
You want to lose weight, right? Then lose weight until you don't want to lose anymore. You don't need to overthink it.

Just aim for "better." It'll save you the hassle of coming up with new goals later and you won't be inclined to give yourself those little indulgences that fuck up your progress.

Those are some nice jooooocy gyno tiddies babbbbyy

am i stuck with these unless i get them cut off?

5'3

Short version
>Be me
>new girl starts working
>we click instantly and have everything in common
>Finally work up the nerve to ask her out and she says yes
>We're inseparable and are best friends
>We date for almost six and a half months when she breaks up with me
>It comes out of fucking NOWHERE and I never got a actual reason why
>Find out a few months later that she left me for a beta cuck weeb
>Lose 90lbs and just laugh it off, even though it still hurts

I'm 6'0

You should be about 155 lbs user. You can get there.

4'9

thanks my dude

How old are you? If you're young still going through puberty then maybe they'll go. If not then no.

Same question as OP, currently 5'10 200lbs

pls

21, looks like im fucked m8

dude holy fuck you must have come a long way for all that skin, getting it removed would probably be 10 pounds

74kg-68kg still got a long way to go
mirrors make me look 10x better kinda frustrating

am i gonna make it brehs?