We create the best damn routine ever

Ive been thinking about a routine in my head for the past couple of days and I think its pretty damn good.
Rules of the thread:
>Any changes to the outlined routine must be approved by 4 other people replying: Approved, yes, this or whatever you fags want
>State your reason for change i.e. this exercise doesnt makes sense to have it with this exercise.
>Dont just fucking berate the routine, help out and contribute.
Lets actually do something productive and not create another feels frog thread

The routine:
Will consist of 3 weightlifting days and 2 light cardio days and two full rest days. A full week will look like this:
A cardio B cardio C x x

A:
Front squats 3x5
Bench 3x5
Bent over row 3x5
----------
Weighted Chin ups 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5
Curls 3x8 (If time allows) or your choice of accessory (if times allows)

cardio:
~30min of foam rolling
~30 min of light cardio. Jogging, cycling, etc
plank progression

B:
Front Squats 3x5 (weight should be 40 to 50 or 60 pounds lighter than your A front squat weight) "deload" day
OHP 3x5
Deadlifts 3x5
--------
Weighted Chin ups 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5

cardio:
" "

C:
Front squats 3x5
Bench 3x5
Bent over row 3x5
----------
Weighted Chin ups 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5
Curls 3x8 (If time allows) or your choice of accessory (if times allows)

*Increase lifts and accessories by 2.5lbs if you complete the 3x5
*Aim for completing the main workout in an hour to hour and 15; keep the entire weightlifting session under 2hours
*Do not supplement chin ups, pull ups and dips theyre vital for this program
*Aimed at beginner-intermediate to advance-intermediate (SS score: 63+)
*All squats should be taken ATG, if you can't ATG fix that.
*Ramping warmup sets for all lifts.

**Routine devised for someone bulking +300 or +500 their TDEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I3LgiumTJM
youtube.com/watch?v=SikPnfUDMxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plank Progression
youtube.com/watch?v=5I3LgiumTJM

This feels like a collection of shit you found on Veeky Forums and tried to throw together

Why front over back squats every day?
Why deduct a flat amount for your light FS day rather than a percentage? Beginners will be squatting nearly nothing, advanced lifters may be squatting too heavy
Why rows 2x a week?
Why so many chins and pullups?
Any reason you bench twice as much as you squat?
Do you think you can linearly progress as an "advanced" intermediate lifter?

This looks like modified SS with a dumb selection of accessories

>no back squatting
Enjoy lack of leg development, FS are decent assist work, but you can't load nearly as much weight on them and you're going to suffer in strength and size. Beyond that your program is literally just a shittier version of SS, how is this anything new/worth posting about?

>Any reason you bench twice as much as you squat?

Sorry, bench twice as much as you ohp

This is a great idea because a routine that works for one person must work for everyone else and everyone in this board has identical fitness goals.

t. Faggot

All of this. Just stick with SS

The routine looks shit.

Where is the shoulder work?

Lifts are gonna stall pretty quick without any additional tricep or shoulder work except just dips.

Planks on cardio days are the only thing for core work?

Squats the day after cardio?

Two rest days in a row?

Twice as much squatting as benching?

Twice as much lat work than chest work?

Good luck with this routine. Did you really think about this in your head for days? Were you day dreaming about a t-rex working out?

Front Squats incorporate more core and allow for more quad development.
youtube.com/watch?v=SikPnfUDMxs

I did want to work off percentages like Bill Stars linear 5x5 but did not know how to word it and my word count was running out. True not for beginners and not for advanced

To prevent roller shoulders and having a horizontal pull in the routine. I wanted to put pendaly rows but after seeing my progression with that exercise you have to be really strict if you want to get the best out of them. Bent over allows for more weight to be stressed on the Lats

The idea of the pull ups and chin ups is for a strong back. A strong back yields a better squat, better bench, and better deadlift. The premise of this routine is for a strong back = strong body. All chin and pull ups also for the hell out of your core.

True maybe targeted more at a intermediate. Advanced maybe

Does it?

Shoulder work:
Weighted Chin up
Weighted Pull ups
Weighted Dips
* Youre choice of accessory if time allows
And OHP on B day

Core work?
Thats why there's front squats and not back squat are they are more core oriented
Weighted Chin ups
Weighted Pull ups

Technically the cardio day is a rest day. It not intended to be a cardio day packed with HIIT or hill sprints. Your stretching, foam rolling and doing light jogging and a quick plank progression which only takes

>Weighted Chin up
>Weighted Pull ups
>>SHOULDER WORK

>Weighted Chin ups
>Weighted Pull ups
>>CORE WORK

yeah it doesn't work that way in real life buddy, go back to your rpg games fucking retard

Oh just fuck off you WANKA!

It's 7:25am here I dunno where the fuck you are but WHERE ARE MY MORNING FEEL THREADS BEFORE WORK

shoulders

If you think the routine is bad then literally try to fix it you fuck. Edit the damn routine and post on here. Think you can do better? Fucking prove it

Like the dude said. Doesn't work that way in real life.

Yeah, those core muscles are used during those movements... but that doesn't mean your core will get stronger by doing them.

And with what you were saying about a strong back allowing you to have strong bench etc...

Yeah, that's great if you're stalling on bench. A lot of times focusing on back for a while and building strength (i.e catching up with the front) will allow one to continue progressing on bench and other compound lifts.... But that doesn't mean you should focus your routine on back and hope that it somehow translates into strong AF chest and tris for benching a couple sets a week lol

are you colorblind?

imma use the bench to strengthen my lats since it uses them heheh v good

i can do better in fact i'm stronger then ur bitch ass but i only come here to shitpost you can't bait me into helping your retarded ass lol

>deload
Is there any actial science behind this? Because so far I don't understand what kind of magic is supposed to happen when you lift LESS.

>Oh just fuck off you WANKA!

I don't think I'd make FS my main squat exactly because your core will be your limiting factor before your legs

I don't even know what you mean by roller shoulders

the premise of this routine seems to be disproportionately strong back

Do you come from a calisthenics background?

Also, if anything this would be better for a beginner simply because of the linear progression. If you actually had a program that could add 30lb to FS, 20 to BP, etc in a month for an advanced lifter, you'd be making money off of it

There's no provision for failing a workout so stalling is pretty much guaranteed

How long have you been lifting OP?

I admire your drive as i also have fitness autism but this will never work.

most important factor in deciding routine is experience level (meaning progress not necessarily time spent lifting) and you left it out completely

LOL edit the routine or shut the fuck up.

>Is there any actial science behind this?

when you're actually strong, fatigue accumulates faster and you will need a deload week every so often

op is retarded and does not know what a proper deload is

You'll often see it for active recovery days. It allows for you to practice the movement (basically brain body connection) without taxing yourself so you can lift heavy the following workout.
I know Texas Method uses this, look there if you want a "visual"

dude u r weak you shouldn't be trying to make routines because you clearly have no idea what you're doing

i squat 3x more then u and ur momma

What's the point of this workout? You have stuff for strength and so much volume for a bodybuilder. You won't be making PRs on this routine and you won't be sculpting your body.

The "deload" in the program is a not a proper deload its just a light day as your squatting 3 times a week.

Couldnt add a deload portion because i was running out of characters.

Thats cool. Edit or fuck off

wow u sure told me

then write light day fucktard

and yeah btw everyday would be light day for u cause ur weak and fat and autism

How so? 3 main lifts 3 accessory lifts.

Maybe change B day to have 1x5 deadlift with ramping weight. Doesnt seem like to much volume.

A:
Back Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

B
Back Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Woah
I think I've seen this before

Swap deadlifts on one day for Power Cleans (5x3) and Chinups (3xF or 3x5 weighted) once your DL gets too heavy to do 3x a week

Have ADD Section:
Don't like back squats every day? Do FS on the second workout of the week
Want more to do? Add Chins on A and dips on B. Or the other way around, you're gonna fuck with it anyway. Maybe Curls on A if you do pullups and tricep extensions on B. Or both. Go nuts
Want a horizontal pull? Swap rows (3x5) in for one of your deadlifts. Probably A
Ab work goes wherever the fuck it doesn't matter

k.

Will consist of 4 weightlifting days and 2 light cardio days and 1 full rest day. A full week will look like this:
A cardio B cardio C x D

A:
BACK squats 3x5
Bench 3x5
Bent over row 3x5
----------
Weighted Dips 3x5

cardio:
~30min of foam rolling (IF PHAGGY TIME ALLOWS)
~30 min of light cardio. Jogging, cycling, etc
plank progression (ONLY IF FAGGY TIME ALLOWS)

B:
BACK Squats 1x5
OHP 3x5
Deadlifts 5x5
--------
Weighted Chin ups 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5

cardio:
" "

C:
BACK squats 3x5
Bench 3x5
Bent over row 3x5
----------
Weighted Chin ups 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5
Curls 3x8

D
Lat raises 3x10
Curls 3x10
Reverse crunches 2x15
Crunches 2x15
Reading sticky while jerking off to scooby 1x1

>1x5 deadlift with ramping weight

1 set with ramping weight

how? r u gonna change the weight every rep so you can do your 1 set with ramping weight lmao fucking retard

LOL at having the 3 main compounds all in one day.

didnt u read ss bro, u gotta read ss bro it's the ultimate ways to make the gains bro, u just gotta do all the 3 things and be stronger then u will big

Should really specify.

Weight 1, do set (5 reps)

Weight 2, do set (5 reps)

Weight 3, do set (5 reps)

Weight 4, do set (5 reps)

Weight 5, your heaviest set, do set (5 reps)

that's called warming up, retard

To much deadlift volume.
To much back squats

Needs more shoulders

Your program is pretty much only going to work for beginners so I assumed that's what you wanted

Also, once your DL gets heavy, it becomes A:Back Squat/Bench Press/Power Cleans/Chins
B:Back Squat/OHP/Deadlift
It's really not that bad

>Your program is pretty much only going to work for beginners

wow you go tell him guy, you would know since you're a beginner yourself

have u been to the gym or just read books you clearly know nothing about

It is based on linear progression
Does that work for advanced lifters?

>fit
>agreeing on anything

>all meme programs in one
That's not how programs created. You should be a coach with training experience.

i like how everyone knows op is retarded

Here's a routine that actually works for what I'm assuming most people who are looking on Veeky Forums are needing. The kind of people who are far past noob gains, probably look like they lift but are struggling to see progression consistently with conventional programmes that everyone recommends.

As you can see, OP. There is a protocal for when failure is reached. And a protocal for when progress halts (which it shouldn't for a longish time on this program unless you are already jacked and competing)

It works as it's the program I am following right now. Didn't make it to try and "create the best dan routine ever". I just made it because I needed to force a way for myself to progress in more sessions than I stall within a simple program that I don't need a fucking calculator and notebook for lol. But yeah it works. Been working for the past 8 months.

A B x

A:
Bench 2x8
DB incline bench 2x8
OHP 2x8
Lateral raises 2x8
Sit ups/reverse/leg raises/core work (preference of sets)

Progression:
>Add one rep per A session.
>When hit 2x12, add weight and switch back to 2x8 and repeat.
>When fail, continue with progression.
>Add a third set to all main lifts if/when no progression can be made for 2 weeks in a row and start over with lower weight.
>If failed twice in a row, add weight to all lifts and start at 2x8.
>Stop progressing lateral raises when experience too much swinging or pain. Instead add a third set at lower weight.

B:
Deadlift 2x4
Squat 2x8
Curls 2x8
Hammer curls 2x8
Chinups 2x8
Bent over rows 2x8

Progression:
>Same concept as A
>Deadlifts go from 2x4-2x8

x:
Rest day. Sometimes do some cardio. Sometimes don't.

>inb4 where's the strong back

Sorry for possible bad english

>chinups
Supposed to be PULL ups.

My bad. The english is bad sometimes.

>As you can see, OP.

wow u r the messiah how did you figaure these out lol this is so good imma uese thems for my gains. no one has taught of this befour it's very unqi?

sorry for bad america

How about you go fucking yourself you american cocksucker.

>it works
What are your lifts?

I won't convert every ones into LBS format, but.

Bench currently at 187 lbs now on 3 sets.

Good because I am a manlet who don't weigh more than 11 stones.

was cardio suppose to be on it's own day and substitute a rest day or what?

your program has too much front squats for someone who doesn't do oly lifts. even chinese rotate FS with BS and they get much more carryover to their main lifts from FS.

secondly, too much weighted assistance work all the time at your max. assistance work should be done at 8-12 range not 5.

you have chinups and pullups on the same day at your max effort. there is hardly any difference between the two apart from having more bicep activation on chinups.

there are also key exercises missing like back extensions

Fuck off. Why do we start with your routine? I say to edit it to this:

A:
Low bar squats 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Cardio:
30 minute masterbation session X2

B:
Low bar squats 3x5
The Press 3x5
Power Cleans 5x3

Cardio:
1 hour of squat plug endurance training

Reasons: I've outlined my reasons for this routine in the book Starting Strength. There are hundreds of pages of reasons to follow this routine.

Reasonable. Seems like too little volume for me. I'd rather run a standard GZCL, took me to just short of a 3pl8 bench at 95kg.

looks like some shitty chinese ripoff

It looks like a program wow every program looks like a program written the same way by American who never went to china or even lifted

Wow every program is same basically wow I never know until now