How to activate glutes when going up in a squat? Also im posting the new chapter from "Danberu nan kiro moteru?"...

How to activate glutes when going up in a squat? Also im posting the new chapter from "Danberu nan kiro moteru?", read from right to left you fucking baka.

stick your butt out more and keep your center of mass back, knees dont go past your toes

also

pretty shit issue so far

Thanks bud, I would go to /a/ but I hate that place, Veeky Forums also enjoys reading this mango sometimes

That's all folks

There wasn't a teacher last time I read this, guess I missed a few chapters

Anyone else find little things with this manga wrong? Like the whole "eating large meals will make you fatter even if it's less calories" and "don't arch your back during a bench press"

I thougth they said that you should arch your back during bench press

>"don't arch your back during a bench press"

They made arching your back a point. What they said was not to lift your ass off the bench.

>front press
The Press™

>How to activate glutes when going up in a squat?
The more your torso is vertical, the more it will work quads, the more you lean forward, the more you will work glutes.
Careful not to lose balance and keep a good center of gravity.
Also low bar helps.

THICC

While sitting in your chair, try to make just your glutes move; your butt should lift up, one side at a time, if you're isolating them correctly. Now you know what your glutes feel like. Now stand up and squat down, pretending you have a bar on your shoulders; go all the way down past parallel, where your posterior chain is what starts bringing you up, and make your glutes do the work of bringing you up to parallel again. Do that as many times as you need to know what it's supposed to feel like. Make sense?

Some people can make individual muscles contract, some people can't, not without conscious effort. Don't know why; I think it's because some people have a more acute sense of body-awareness than others do.

Thanks for posting OP! This manga is a lot of fun, I like seeing it posted here.

Although the guy advocating not locking your elbows on OHP triggered my autism.

Focus on driving your hips forward.

The act of squatting will use glutes. You can't squat and not use glutes...

It's a silly question

but you can use MORE

ffs man, dont be THAT guy

>you can use more

There is no way of determining how much "more" a muscle gets used

Anytime you extend the hips your ass will be used

Anytime you flex your elbow your bicep will be used

Anytime you extend your elbow your tricep will be used

Seriously...

That was real fun user. [spoiler]I want to fug the brown chick[/spoiler]

Try pause squats

There is some debate on that though. Overall though, for a manga the advice in here is actually pretty decent, considering how often manga and comic artists don't know shit about exercise.

You're probably not going to like this answer, but it'll solve 90% of your trouble in the gym.
Do glute activation as a warm up.
Hyper extensions, reverse hypers, crossband walk, even fucking glute kickbacks.

When you're coming out of the hole, start squeezing your glutes together. Squeezing your glutes causes your hips to move forward so it will make lockout easier. Go ahead and try it with a bodyweight squat. The difference will be noticeable.

thanks