Forgot to add in my MYPROTEIN multi

Wtf is this diet

>No whole foods
>No meals
>No fruit
>No veggies

Just a bunch of individual protein snacks. Your body is not gonna like it

I'll throw in some bananas and apples then

So if I eat an apple and a banana a day and replace dinner with rice, chicken and broccoli would that be acceptable?

Better at least

get some meat and veges in please

either than that looks good

horrendous, you won't last 2 weeks eating that

Multi, oil pill included

Black coffee ( Regular water filtered ) will help reduce hunger and give you energy if you're doing IF until lunch or later.

My heart rate is already pretty high during regular heavy lifting, would you still recommend caffeine?

And the meal times in this picture are misleading. "Lunch" starts at 7 pm and "Dinner" starts at 9. One of the milks goes with dinner. I just randomly add my food around MFP cus it doesn't matter

It's a horrible diet. Add some oats, chicken and brown rice/sweet potato + veg/salad at least. Christ.

Revised diet

Meant to link

btw I weigh 175lbs at 5'10, is that too much protein?

I only drink 1 cup in the morning. ( 16oz )
My heart rate used to be jacked constantly too, just need to work some cardio into your life daily.

No need to go run for miles, just do some HIIT in your basement or wherever you have the space.

> Jumping Jacks (45 seconds)
> High Knees (45 sec)
> Jump Rope (45 sec, don't need the rope)
> Butt kicks (bring heel to ass check, 45 sec)
> Mountain Climbers (45 sec)
Do each for 45 seconds, rest for 10-12 seconds in between. 1-2 min rest after you finish all 5 before you repeat.
Do that everyday for like 20-30 min and you'll notice a difference in your heart and body shape.

How would you personally describe the difference before/after in how your heart felt and how you felt cardio wise?

>relying on whey and other protein supplement bullshit for protein
>peanut fucking butter on a cut
>no vegetables

aren't you like, 33 days too early to be shitposting here fatbro?

The best way to get advice on Veeky Forums is to post something totally awful though.

Like if you want routine advice post a massive brosplit.

Only trolls get replies here. I have nothing to do with this thread but whenever I start a thread I have to add something people will get mad about or no one replies.

What else should I change?