Hey, Veeky Forums

Hey, Veeky Forums.

Ever feel like death after a workout? What workout makes you feel like a near death experience?

I just did deck of cards and feel like pic related.

If anything I think it makes me feel alive.

After heavy squats and deads workouts I'm pretty much dead.

This.

Especially while doing strength training, and I don't finish until I reach failure.

This fucking exercise in my triceps workout.

Everytime i do it with heavy dumbbells i feel like i am going to faint and fucking leave on a heart attack.

After the third or 4th set of this (10+reps) i legit can """faint""" ( throw myself on the ground) for some seconds.

Is there anyone other here doing this?

Am i doing it wrong?

thank mr skeletal for high test and strong bones

Your breathing is probably all fucked up. Either that or you're weak in another muscle group.

Could be both

Any time I do hyperextensions I nearly pass out

just do seated machine where you push forward it's because you're doing other work just balancing yourself

>db kickbacks

Sure. Theres a cardio bike at my gym that has handles you can push and pull - kind of like an Airdyne, but rather than bring tied to the wheel's resistance, thry move independently and have their own electronic resistance setting.

I do HIIT on this machine. To an outside observer it probably looks like I'm throwing some kind of bizarre tantrum, but the combination of the legs pedaling and the arms thrusting back and forth as hard as I can is enough to make me feel as if I'm going to puke out my internal organs.

Sort of like pic related but with more ordinary revolving pedals.

I get intense head rushes when I do heavy deadlifts for reps to quickly. After my last rep I get tunnel vision and have to sit down and close my eyes. Occasionally these become psychedelic-like experiences where I can feel everything around me except my body. Ego reduction is common and I feel like a puzzle piece making up the gym.

I've had some pretty profound revelations regarding my own personality and lifestyle during these experiences. Happened once while does Tricep pushdowns as well but not as intense.

Weird but I actually often get spiritual rushes of euphoria when doing face-pulls. Maybe it's the higher rep range

Clean really fucks me
and these were you lean your leg on a bench and pull a DB up from the ground.

Always feels like I'm going to explode

>What workout makes you feel like a near death experience?
N-none, but when doing tricep pushdowns I get this insanely strong tingling feeling in my wee wee

Drop sets on leg day.

Also 1rm deadlifts, but my last set for a while was last week while my back traps recover from an old injury.

/x/ go

I do a 5/3/1 BBB routine and my squat day/deadlift volume day is horrible

Squat 5/3/1 w/ first rep last
Deadlift 5x10 at 60% working max
Weighted pull ups 5xF
Dumbbell rows 3x8

Looks fucking gay man, your body is trying super hard to tell you to stop this haram movement

Zeus be with you

>almost fainting
>profound revelations
xxxxxxddddDdd

Plebs please leave.

>humans can't derive meaning from intense personal experience