Girls swooning over guys

Like most of us here (lets face it) my biggest motivation for gains and keeping that body fat around 10-12% is women.

Not just 'getting' women though - Watching normal, regular girls, who dont really work out at all, see my body and think "damn..." That is my biggest motivation I have (beside the fact I love working out anyway)

So I was wondering if anyone has an material out there (and would mind sharing) of women swooning, getting weak at the knees, flirting, hot flushes etc over get that are a bit out of their league!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBrnuQxEsQ
reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/top/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lifting for girls

haha I immediately thought of that scene in central intelligence where that fat chick touches the rock's chest at the end and they kiss but she doesn't want to stop kissing

>cant greentext

>cant kill himself

r e d d i t /r/girlsmirin

>inb4 gb2

Yea but that's all face.
>tfw ugly

>Like most of us here (lets face it)
K
Y
S

>Curls for girls

op gtfo this board reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Used to be fat and lost over 60kg. Girls started to check me out. Lost another 20 and girls started to hit on me and it was the weirdest fucking thing in the world because I still felt fat. I lost my virginity and now have a hot girlfriend. It's not just that girls treat you differently, everybody treats you differently. People smile more. Before it's like you were invisible.

>started working out
>got a gf
>says I look cute all the time
>got a job at a retail office supply place
>all the chubby cashier chicks had a crush on me
>helped this jailbait buy a printer
>hear here and her sister whisper "he's so cute" and my cashier told me they wouldn't stop talking about me

but inside your still a fat scared boy and the chads that used to shit on you see you as a bud but al you feel is a deep sense of hatred

>girlsmirin

fagOP here - omg I was NOT aware of "mirin" , thanks a lot!

nice bro. real nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBrnuQxEsQ

post pic ;3

kill yourselves scum

sincerly khv

I already get this, its a nice feeling user.

It's an even better feeling when guys ***nohomo*** look at you knowing they'll never be as aesthetic as you.

>cant wake up

I was a skelly when I started dating my wife four years ago; she was prime and definitely more attractive than me. The only reason I could pull her was because of my traditional values (few guys like this) and dat humor.

Four years of gains later I can take my shirt off and she'll just stare at me, walk up to me, and start tracing my striations and bulges.

You can actually see her get wet.

Tbh though, this is the way it should work. No one accidentally becomes 10% bf athletic mode, it took a combination of good habits, character, and genes (substitute for roids where applicable)... and why shouldn't other people be attracted to that instead of some fatass who just thinks he but never actually does.

i'm the same user. It feels good knowing I'm not alone. We're all going to make it familia, hang in there

Yet people will still claim looks don't matter and it's all about being confident bro

I enjoyed this. Thanks user.

>his wrists are as tiny as her wrists
INCEL FRAMECEL BETA KEK NERDICK

Did you just have a stroke?

I don't know if I'm imagining things.
I don't know if it's the season (it's spring here).

I've noticed girls miring me.

I'm 15kg overweight and I don't work out, I don't understand what the fuck is going on.

his height, phenotype, hairline and jaw halo his subhuman wrists

>what didnt happen, the thread
if it did, congratz bro u have made it!

why are u on here then?
grab that barbell and throw it around man

But that advice is valid enough for the average non fatty man. If you're literally average on looks but above average personality you can pull girls slightly above you (obviously still cant get super hot girls). Not arguing that it's mostly looks though, but being confident does help if your looks don't scare women away.

>that subhuman pinhead cuck skull
>haloing anything
Nerdick is a subhuman cuck phenotype as well

True, he doesn't look North Atlantid. His only option now is to run RTT game.

>be ugly, never checked out or mired by girls skelly
>start lifting
>become a strong ugly, never checked out or mired by girls fit lad

Honestly, I'm in college and it dawned on me that if I don't get even a single glance from ugly, let alone attractive, girls it's pretty much the end of the line for me. I just hate the fact that my parents will have their heart broken once they come to this realization as well

Laws of gymcel theory:
>1) If you have an average face, you become above average.
>2) If you have an above average face, you become a slayer
>3) If you have a subhuman face, you become a try-hard subhuman and you will be ridiculed even more because now people will actually notice you and your subhuman features
Unfortunately you fit into number 3

holy shit I have that weird occipital bone in the back of my head too, just like my father - also huge jew nose (not jewish though). I've always wondered what does it mean

slut was hitting the wall and settling down

>when CHAD steps outside after a week of binging on pizza and beer and lying on the sofa watching football

doesn't matter he'll have better sex. Why are you so salty at this kid?

I'm not salty I have zero ill feeling towards him whatsoever, I'm just explaining his predicament.

Stfu retard

no one is miring you. kys. if woman looks at you doesnt mean that she mires you fucking fat retard

19. Only the second guy she ever dated.

Nice try tho. We will secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

Holy fuck. Me too. Massive nose and occiptal bun.

Bruh, we master race now.

>Like most of us here (lets face it) my biggest motivation for gains and keeping that body fat around 10-12% is women.

I reject your basic premise, OP.

White guy with 4 kids glad to see your saving our race aswell senpai

>have a cute face
>get swoonage even without lifting
I should get a medal for staying committed to lifting even though I dont have to.

here you go op

reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/top/