Were all gonna make it thread

Kissed my first ever sloot. Joined the dark side.

She was nice, relatable, cute, native american. Had her face pierced completely. Day 1 we chilled in my car and fell asleep in separate seats, day two we went to the back. All black benz blacked out windows, 97. Put my arm over for half the videos and then when we were napping she kinda looked at me and my mind racing thought, kiss her and maybe herpes or dont and maybe live down not kissing her. Kissed her, we madeout, she was rubbing my leg and my back. She put her head in my chest and said i smelled good, after i kissed her she said. "Wait while i have a heart attack." then i said fuck it and kissed her again. It felt so comfy. I just sat for a sec and then she put her face on mine and looked up at me, kept going. After she was rubbing my back and asked what sport i played. Anyway, she has a boyfriend and i know shes a sloot but damn she was cute and we had a lot in common. Said "i cant feel your muscles over your jacket" obs sign she wanted it off.

i kissed her. Prob got herpes now. Cant beat em join em. Im tired of resisting sexual urges cause she isnt clean enough. I got in a car with a cute girl twice in a row and got her panties wet from a kiss. I guess im doing something right. Reminder were all gonna make it. Cuddling felt good.

cool blog

ok

wow good job doing literally what 90% of 13 year olds do

You just kissed lol
Make a thread when you put ur pp in her

>Kissing an injun
>ever

Fuckin hell m8, you're gonna get herpes for sure.

I'm still a virgin, but I could also be this guy.

Feels good desu

How fucked am i bro. Im really fucking ocd, i used olive leaf and gnna take some airborne.

>kissing the pass around girl
Fucking kek OP
>she has a boyfriend
>kisses OP
Huehuehu oh I'm laffin.
Oldest story in the book OP. She is kissi g a lot of other guys too. She's only "relatable" because she knows exactly what you want to hear when you want to hear it. Class A trick. GG

I saw right thru it, the way she would try to match my standards was funny.

She would keep looking at me and saying, i do weird stuff when i didnt reply and she said i make her really nervous and when we madeout she got dizzy. I guess i hope i didnt get herpes but damn it felt good to mess around.

Good fitness thread, faggot.

Get off this website and never come back.

Very cringe inducing

At least it's not OP who's got dirty sloot for a gf going back home after kissing other men. He Just kissed her and enjoyed it. Good for you OP.

Matching my standards by saying. I would never do stuff with randoms and shit. I want to believe her but idk.

Hahaha

lmao you underage virgin u think u accomplished something because you kissed a random slut

come back when you achieve something worth in life

>he thinks a face pierced native slut is cute

are you sure you didn't join the dork side instead
XDDDD

The first time I kissed was with the second hooker I fucked.

this guys looks like me, this hurts too much

this actually made me sick

did you guys share a bottle of listerine while stealing rims from cars in the mall parking lot?

ive been wanting to fuck somebody. Ivw hd 3 sex partners but fucked em over 300 ea. My ex turned out to be a sloot nd i went thru a lot of sick scares from her because she kissed all her sloot girlfriends. I still ended up kissing her a couple times, like 4 times out of 100. but wed fuck every night wit a condom. She even sucked mydick with a condom. Ive been paranoid since and used it as a reason to not pursue a lot of girls until tonight.
I think i already got it but my immunities pretty strong. Thats the only downside is stds or stis otherwise id probably fucking lots of girls. Plus being in a real world situation with a girl actually reacting to sexual shit u do is a fcking experience.

Did u get herpes

No, but after 8 hookers I got genital warts (it can bypass the condom since it can affect the pubic skin and spread through there).

Why do I feel like this has happened to me before?

Haha true that. Feel sorry for the boyfriend who has herpes. Kek

Good man, keep your wits about you when dealing with sloots.

>face pierced completely
>Native american
Wow.... so this is the power...of making it

90% of people get oral herpes before they die, quit being a bitch
most people dont show symptoms, made out with my ex all the time when she had her bi-annual breakout, never had a sore in my life

You might get shit from others saying this ain't a personal blog but I'm happy for you brother. We're all going to make it!

Dont fall in love with a sloot. You WILL regret it.

lmao

>telling Veeky Forums that you kissed a girl
What's it like having magical powers?

>native american.
>Had her face pierced completely
>got herpes now
>bragging about kissing her

Fuck the sad cunts in this thread, good job OP, start with baby steps and eventually you'll slay a new slut every week.

So wait

Do you live in your car or something?

DELETE THIS

Feels good knowing I did this before the normalization of video cameras

>got a job at a christmas tree lot
>carry trees faster than anyone
>coworkers going bananas about it
We are indeed, all going to make it

please don't

>tfw 26kv

kek

Fucking lol

I hate you

HAHAHAHAH

Extremely low IQ writing style, you're probably ugly seeing as bad genetics are usually compounded.

Has anyone ever just ate a girls ass like this? I have this desire to pull down those panties and just plunge my tongue into her asshole for like 45 minutes.

What's it like anons? I'm married to someone who doesn't like her ass eaten.i just wanna know.

include me in the screencap

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>tfw kissless virign

DELETE THIS

yes my girl loves assplay

i love it, it's like one of my favorite forms of foreplay

this is nice man, keep it up

where do you live that you meet native qts

Oohhhj fuck that gif mad my spine twist

holy shit it should be illegal to son someone this hard

I don't even care about the post desu that ass is fine as fuck

Dunno man. Ass tastes bitter :(

>Kissed my first ever sloot
> good job doing literally what 90% of 13 year olds do
hahhahah

DELETE THIS

rekt

>"Wait while i have a heart attack."

>tfw 19 year old kissless virgin

Been wanting to try this. Does she clean it or do you do this post-shower?

>29 year old kissless virgin but I still look 17 and I have turned down loose bitches cause I want a loyal gal
>also turned down a dozen cougars who grab me
Next time it happens I'm going to sue for sexual assault though.

ahahaha, y-yes

23 y/o virgin and as of the 23rd I am now just a 23 y/o. Went out drinking with a girl I knew from middle school and had vigorous intimate sex for approximately an hour and 45 minutes. She came like 8 times. Showered and cuddled to sleep after. Good time.

>Reminder were all gonna make it.

I'm 32 and still haven't made it...

Im 31 and currently making it fuck you

How?
im 29 and i feel like im going further from making it every day

W E W
E
W