Please is this really only anavar

please is this really only anavar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaj6eYbT3j4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=zaj6eYbT3j4

If I remember correctly the blonde girl in this video said that in her opinion after years of taking pretty much every steroid, by far the best thing to take for females is anavar. And if a girl asked her for advice on what to take, she should just take anavar.
Also pic related, read the file name. But I wouldn't trust that 100%, since I got it in the cbt thread, and anyone could post that, so not sure if it was actually that woman.

So yes, it seems like anavar is great steroid for women. Also very little side effects. If you watch the above interview, she said that she got a lot of side effects from other stuff, so if I was woman I wouldn't touch anything else.

If real
Those are good results

>"steroids aren't cheating"
>"you still have to work hard, it's not a magic pill"

roiding for this, lol

Jesus, both of their hairlines are full JUST

Damn Megan has 10/10 jaw and cheekbones but that hairline is FUCKED

oh my

quality anavar is hard to get and expensive its just very easy to use because its a pill.

There are no "girl" steroids, its all anabolic and will make you (more) masculine. What matters is the dose

She traded her tits for muscles. Well done!
Why are women so stupid? EAT MORE GOD DAMN IT! If you want to get big you gotta eat big! c'mon!

There was a graphic showing how a steroid user put more mass without working out than a natty working out, really hard work.

anabolic doesn't make you masculine, androgenic does.
Anavar has an extremely low androgenic rating.

Megsquats is natty though

20 mg of anavar is a shitton for a girl
its still androgenic so it will fuck girls up if they run too much of it for too long

So is 5 enough for a girl?

plenty
most start at 2.5 mg/d

I really wanna get joocy like that but god dammit I am not ready to compromise my face. I already got a massive jaw and if it got any bigger I'd be JUST tier.

T: years of natural lifting as a womyn but gains are pretty nonexistental after all.

>womyn
C-can you sit on my face pls?

Then stick to var only with safe dose.

Thats one scary bitch

At least he got rid of his gyno.

Gf did up to 10mg a day for 8 Weeks. Made insane gains. Her voice started cracking a bit towards the end and her clit got fucking huge but since she went off its all gone back to normal. Weirdly enough her face acne cleared up but her shoulders and chest took a hit.

Jesus, that chick in the stringer sounds like a tranny.

SARMs were designed to be anabolic without being androgenic, they are basically weak roids, maybe you can try them first

but they also are research substances without any long-term research on them so its your own risk

Can this please become an Anavar thread?

There's something about that look Anavar chicks get when they don't go too far that awakens my benis

Did she enjoy stimulation/sucking of her clit any more while it was bigger, or was it the same?

yeah, same. Super jelly of that user above.

I have a question

do roiding girls need PCT too? I mean, blockade means nothing to them, right?

She said it was sensitive and got all worked up about it rubbing everything. She felt self conscious about me giving her oral.

For chicks it's just taper on and taper off to avoid huge swings

All that stuff and she still looks like me after a year of training at home + shitty diet. really makes you think.

You're welcome.

>and her clit got fucking huge
go on

Fuck. All that and she's only got a 2pl8 bench

I go to a powerlifting gym and there's a couple girls who have bodies and personalities like this. They're like one of the bros and fun to hang out with since they're lifting what we lift and experience the same thing.

She's on male hormones. Hormone replacement therapy essentially. She's transitioning.

She is a tranny

So shit where can you get anavar in aus

Couldn't last 10 seconds

This was also injecting a ton of roids, not just the normal 500mg.

A lean jaw is sexy as fuark. Well unless it's rectangle face

HOLY FUCK,once you see it man. Would not bang.

>yfw you roid to get jacked but you're still an ugly pooskin female

frauds and cheaters btfo

That's a tranny

Veeky Forums virgin autists can't tell as expected.

At least an 8x6 brah