Kg or lbs

1 g protein per kg or 1g per lbs
what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anywhere in between should be enough.

You don't need 1g per lb really though unless you're bulking and roiding.

5 scoops or. dont waste your time

2g protein per 1 kg of lean body mass

cmon

However many grams it takes to reach your caloric requirement, varying on your daily activity and what exercise you're doing.

I'm about 200lb but eat 230g a day

Read the sticky. It's 1g/lb minimum.

1g per LEAN lb, i.e. if you are 200 lbs and 20% body fat = 160 grams of protein.

1g per kg is standard nutrition for normies who don't lift.

It's 1g/lb fampire.

1 scoop per pl8

the sticky says 1g/lb of bodyweight

but what if you're trying to lose weight/cut?

if i weigh 225 and want to get to 200- isnt 225g of protein adding calories?

shouldnt i eat less overall? maybe 200g of protein? then i would be at 1g /lb of bodyweight at my target weight

this will be plenty unless you're roiding

0.6.-0.8

just get all the scoops a day goym

Rich piana is that you?

This is what I do and it seems to be working. Granted I've only been at it for 7 months

1-1.2g per kg if normal.
0.5-0.8g per kg if sedentary and have renal problems

1.2-1.5g per kg if active.
1.7+ if athlete (actual training with a coach, several hours per day).

2.2-2.5g per kg if the though of adding an 18th workout to your week seems like a good idea.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

noob faggots

This meme gets more ridiculous by the day. I wonder what's next.

Forgot to add, this is grams of protein that's actually balanced in exogenic aminoacids as a whole.

You should balance every fucking meal up to .01g of each aminoacid,
If you don't, or are just a fucking normie who cannot into proper nutrition, you'll need to add ~20% more protein just to be safe.
And pray you don't overuse a protein sources with similar aminoacid profiles, because you'll still be deficient, even at 400g/day

0.82 g/lb is the most that your body can use in the best conditions.

>0.82 g/lb is the most that your body can use in the best conditions.
No, it's the most an average body can use in the best conditions.

Most elite athletes are fucking freaks with weird gut flora, abnormal enzyme production and absolutely ridiculous nervous systems.

Then again, you didn't deadlift 600lbs on your first time learning the lift, so don't kid yourself.

1 scoop per lift

Kek, who the fuck keeps making these

1-1.6g per kg
under it: might still be ok but not optimal (on top of it, its easy to reach...)

over it: buying into the shilling and you are a fool if you still believe in The Great Shilling

Doesn't matter how "freak" athletes are they are still human and the same rules apply to them.

It's 1kg protein per lb bodyweight

CMON 20 SCOOPS

the research that came to the conclusion that 0.82 g/lb was done on athletes. besides, who cares about genetic freaks? we're talking about regular people here.

Recent science seems to suggest that you don't need more than 1g/kg of lean body mass. I'd shoot for 1.5g/kg just to be safe tho.

1 per kg is minimal

rest is true

1 scoop per pound body weight plus the bar.

I know about steroids only what you guys post here. If you're taking steroids do you have to consume more protein? Doesn't that like fuck your liver and kidneys?

Your body can use as much protein as you can eat. What do you think, we just sweat the remainder out? Fucking dumb ass broscientists.

4 scoops pr scoop

>we're talking about regular people here.
>Veeky Forums
>regular people

if cutting it's lbs, if not cutting it's kg

1^4^5^20^80 scoops per scoop then.