Poorfag thread

Poorfag thread

Whats the most pathetic thing you've had to do to try and keep gains because of your financial problems Veeky Forums?

My worst was having to go to mcdonalds and steal ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise packets so I could go home and make what I call a condiment soup which is putting all condiments in a bowl and eating it like a soup, I had to do that for every meal for almost a week

eating out of the trash.

it was for the macros.

I'm currently at my worst financially right now and all I can afford is eggs, rice beans and potatoes but that sure as fuck beats drinking condiments

bulking with milk and white bread

Top kek

At uni I had to sneak in to the messhall for food. Or went to every free meeting looking for food. Other than that, 20 cent packets of ramen with whatever cheese I could find.

I had to choose between a tub of whey or food and I bought the whey protein. That was a shitty week if you know what I mean

I live in canada and ever since moving out I haven't been able to afford food off my income so I go to a place called a food bank and they give me milk, eggs, bread and all kinds of ramen and canned foods. All I have to buy is whey and sometimes chicken if its on sale out of my own pocket

>tfw poor

Injecting leftover peanut butter

Serious question here. Why does everyone mention peanut butter as a gains food? It's like 4g of protein per spoonful and 90 calories which to me is far from a muscle gaining food

I ate literally nothing but rice, sour cream, and beans for every meal for almost two weeks because I had fifteen cents in my checking account.

>10 spoonfuls
>40g of brotein
>900 calories
>far from a muscle gaining food

I had to buy spaghetti noodles and cheap spaghetti sauce and make that a meal to last 4 days

Most bland tasting meal ever but I survived

900 calories for 40g of protein....... fatass detected

Memememememememememmeme

Not to keep gains but I was living with my brother and he made a lot more money than I did.
I wasn't in the best health (wasn't fatty, just had hypertension quite bad) so I couldn't get a second job or a higher paying one.
When he left fast food out or threw it away I would eat it when he wasn't around since he didn't want me eating his trash.
Once I was so hungry going two days without eating I ate the only thing we had in the pantry, expired cheddar broccoli soup by 5 months.
Needless to say you don't feel hungry when you have food poisoning.

Jesus christ

I've never asked for money from my parents but I always know I could ask for money if I needed to and they'd give me some, why can't you?

Because I'm 29 years old and that's unacceptable to do

>that's unacceptable to do

>steal ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise packets so I could go home and make what I call a condiment soup

Hmmmm

>picked grimy dirty dollar bill and some change out of muck and raw sewage.
>Bought two packs of ramen with the change (the bill was disgusting and I was embarassed)

Two weeks later I launched my company
>still have that dirty dollar bill in a plastic bag

It's reminder of not only how financially broke I was, but how mentally and emotionally broke I was.

>I could go home and make what I call a condiment soup which is putting all condiments in a bowl and eating it like a soup,

Nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you.

That's the only way to save remains of honour

well done user

Heartily laughed

Jesus christ I thought it was bad when I had to live on nothing but rice and spinach for a week

I work in a meat department. Every once in a while a qt from the deli department comes by with the expired smoked sausage and loaf ends and pepperettes and such, and dumps them into my bone can. Needless to say, as soon as she leaves I'm all over that shit for free gains.