Veeky Forums is it really true that fit women can beat weak men and manlets...

Veeky Forums is it really true that fit women can beat weak men and manlets? In sports class a few days ago I complained that the shit we were doing was weak as fuck training made for vegetarians and women and that they should make something for the guys also and the chicks got into Full SJW mode saying that many women train just as hard as guys while completely ignoring what I said. Even a guy told me that I should be careful that I don't say that near fitness girls because they would beat me up.

So I ask you this, can a 6,5 fit woman beat a 5,4 numale in a fight or is it just feminist propaganda like most of their bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/roxyqueflexx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related.

How fucking stupid are you op?
Yes a 6'5 well trained athletic women can kick a numale ass.
Can that same women kick a 6'0 well trained freak beast's ass? No

You sound like a mad SJW.

Whoever is better trained in fighting wins the fight

who is this sloot?

>Thinking hight is the only factor when it comes to fighting
I'm out.

instagram.com/roxyqueflexx/

Tfw never have fit cosplaying cuties how much more do I need to lift for this

Obviously, Veeky Forums + strength + size = general combat advantage regardless of gender.

You underestimate how weak men who don't work out are. Some of these men spend all day every day eating chips and playing video games. They are in a state of complete atrophy. A very muscular, well-trained woman could destroy them.

Someone post that webm of that girl wrestling a guy

upperbody strength goes to men 95%.

This is why they have to let women into the military now, because most men are complete shit, so they take the best women instead. While not as good as their well-trained male counterparts, they are way better than the kind of men who sit inside all day shitposting and playing video games.

No man I beat up women all the time, they're super weak.

TRIGGERED
HER FAG FRIEND TRIPS THE GUY

A woman who lifts will probably be stronger than a guy who doesn't, assuming she has been lifting a few years.

Manlets are some of the strongest people on the planet, lanklet men don't even compare. Basically women who lift can only hope to be stronger than dyel men and even then only lanklets.

They have about 50% upper body strength and 80% lower body strength.

Considering how weak the untrained male is, yes

Idc, i just want to see her taunt in the beggining

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Not that guy, but you'd be fucking retarded to think that a woman who trains hard and is 6'5 can't take on a skinny weak numale manlet. Now, if the manlet trained just as hard he would be stronger than the woman, but in a fight, having that much of a height advantage wouldn't be good for the manlet.

>Manlets are some of the strongest people on the planet, lanklet men don't even compare

Nice projection

>. Now, if the manlet trained just as hard he would be stronger than the woman,

What if the woman is on AAS though and has male hormones.

Is it a fair fight?

Height, weight and technique matter a lot more than gender in a fight.

If a girl is physically stronger than you there's no reason she wouldn't win in a fight.

>phsyically stronger than you

This is Veeky Forums it's literally impossible without serious AAS abuse and years of training hard as fuck.

>better technique

that's the thing. It's totally possible for a woman to have better rechnique than an untrained fitizen

>height

this matters in fights?

Height matters, yes. The ideal height for fighters is 5'7 to 5'10. However, this applies only if the opponents weight the same amount.

Reach matters more than height, but reach and height are correlative

Yeah and it is complete BS. A numale man can train hard, eat well, and come out a year later stronger than 99% of the female population.

The "elite" womyns are complying to standards that even the biggest pussy males can accomplish with some training. And the men will continue to make gains exponentially compared to the women who will plateau hard.

It is their attempt at "equality" and it is going to get a lot of people killed

Most no matter how cucky can get into decent shape within a year.

>Male Deadlift World Record
>1,189lbs

>Female Deadlift World Record
>686lbs

If those men would actually get up and train, they wouldn't have to let women in, they could keep physical standards high
Now they even let fatties into the military because they keep having to lower the standards to get enough people. If they could find enough men, the women could go back to training as field medics and army nurses instead.

>686lbs

shit, I'm only doing 235
I should just do steroids at this point, I'm never going to get that strong at this rate
> tfw you naturally produce almost no testosterone

Any manlet who works out and does some martial arts could beat up 99% of women on this earth excluding top femal atheletes that are huge and a few ghetto black bitches

WHO IS THAT GODDESS OP??

bloaterino can barely deadlift a 100 :/