Tfw straight

>tfw straight
>tfw 5.5 inch penis and 5ft8
>tfw gave up on women and became a slut for muscle daddies.
Lifting success stories. Only a gay old man will deal with my retarded ass.

do you have a sugar Daddy?

nope. i'm not a beta bitch.

>this is nice board

I just want to make it lads.

Do you look like this?

No a musclebear

>musclebear
>5'8"

Kek I know thats you Moonman

Are you a size queen?

len is CUTE

Yes, he is.

Welll m subby

I dont really have any right to be a size queen tbqh.

I knew i recognized you from somewhere. You were in my discord group.

probably still am, I only left one server after 1000 new autismos were invited.

Lol you never really posted in it only after we spammed @everyone. I recogized the name tho through either random passgens or when the trans people here get together i couldnt remember.

>mfw 6'5 and 5 inch dick
What do i do Veeky Forums?

that meme lol
hit me up, I'm curious which server, tbqh some people I know have been spamming that meme and ive been rtricked into several channels

I would.

But this is an embarrassing thread to have my amazing internet reputation associated with ngl tbqh.

Is the 5 bone-pressed?

Used to think I had a 5'er, then I measured properly and all of the stats suddenly made a lot more sense.

Then I lost some weight, and The Mighty Schlong awakened.

What does bone pressed mean?

You don't just slap the measuring tape on top and let it rest in the crease where your schlong meets the fat pad on your pelvis. You press it down to the bone.

It's the objective way to be a weird fag comparing dick-sizes with other dudes, rather than letting the pube pad skew everyone's results in different ways.

yee I get it.
Veeky Forums is my home so I'm feeling comfy in almost every thread. but there was time I was only shitposting CBT lol

It used to be my home three years ago. But now i just come here cancering it up with barely on topic threads.