/'mirin/ Thread

Lads, do you catch girls admiring you?

Ya on and off.. But more so dudes than girls... For most recent mirin' story ill be vague, but this actress(not brad pitt level famous or anything but)/playboy model blah blah apparently took my pics and wrote about going on a date with me. Found out about it, we agree to meet in real life. Well long story short it lasted a half hour she was so nervous could barely talk and said she would come back in feburary to meet me again when she was in better shape because i was to intimidating. No joke. =/

You should cut her face off and wear it as a mask while you rape her

>at the gym
>lifting by the mirror
>notice all the dudes around me keep looking at me
>the qt girls few feet away dont even look at me
why is it, dudes are always looking at me. some even like nod their head at me, then smile.
I'm like bunch of fags here

Uni gym

Girls bending over, always checking to see if I'm looking

I ignore them desu.

But in my head, I'm thrusting my dick in their ass

it's the vibes you give off
girls aren't interested
men are
your gay

Do girls normally bend over in front of you?

They purposely bend over, exposing their thongs in their see through tights

>be at work
>help out this milf and her husband who i haven't seen in a while
>when her husband walks away she tells me i look great

>helping out this other cougar
>she thanks me for helping her
>i smile back at her and say you're welcome
>she smiles and looks down at the floor for 10 seconds

>cleaning up stuff at work
>this hot girl and her boyfriend are walking by me
>when they pass by me he grabs her ass

>buying pencils at university bookstore
>when this girl seems me walking up to her register she starts to play with her hair and doesn't stop until i leave
> go to the bookstore the next day because i forgot to buy something
>different girl this time, she is really nervous and takes 3 minutes to ring up 2 pens i bought

>walking to class
>when i pass by this girl she does a double take at the last second
>caught a few girls who turned completely around to look at me

Women have wider peripheral vision so they can scope you without looking in your direction

>have that stare of death after a workout
>tfw you make eye contact with someone as your leaving
>their eyes widen and quickly look away

haha just a mire right guys

kek seems to think this is a good idea

Housekeeping! You won clean towal?

I went to the store with my 2 roommates after the gym, and the cashier from the other lane kept looking over at us and looking away when one of us looked back. I'm the most Veeky Forums but have the ugliest face so it probably wasn't me she was mirin

I like to look at fit guys during my workout as motivation to be as good as them one day.

>that one thicc babelicious bae that does all her exercises near you
happened to me today tbhfam

that's bullshit but I believe it

>Veeky Forums

not a mire for me. i'm a fat t-rex slob (yes that's a thing)
>gone to the supermarket to get some stuff for family
>walking up to the escalators and notice this grill walking there as well, walking in my general direction, but towards the escalators if that makes sense
>she's got this nice, exposed pair of tits, apart from that she's pretty well covered, can't really tell too much about her frame with a big jacket on
>she gets to the escalator before me, so i'm standing behind her, my mind on what i need to get
>get to the top of the escalator and there's like five or six guys at the atm at the top of the escalator
>each and every single one of them without fail checks her out

real big wakeup call there. i mean, i get it that guys are programmed to stare at what they like. but fuck me, they weren't even remotely subtle about it

This. We want to look like you not look at you dumbass

either
>ugly but good gains
>effeminate but good gains
>got so big that girls no longer mire

and it is the 7 the most holiest of the dubs...

you must

I am 30, 6'1
Went from 340lbs to 240lbs
Girls of any age never look at me
Not even gay gymbros are checking me out
That or i am too autistic to notice getting mired

How does it feel to get mired?

Pls kill me famalam

If sexual harassment is counted, have had several encounters with girls squeezing my ass as they walk past for no apparent reason when I'm at a club or music festival.

Whenever I see a girl look at me I'll either look at the floor or look away so I can never actually tell when if/when im getting mired.

You're still fucking fat, why would anyone mire you?

This happened to me once.

But then the gym owner kicked me out of the gym because i got a booner.

I was able to tell that he got one too, and just wanted to fuck her alone. I tried to pull his pants down but wasn't able. Then i ran away.

I'd eat her pussy, if you know what I mean.

stories that never happend part 1

>Used to get mired at university when I was skinny fat who smoked and wore decent clothes.
>Now I only ever leave the house in my wage slave uniform or sweatpants and a hoodie. Quit smoking, got big but nobody to see it. I need to go full homo and start dressing like pic related to the gym.

>post OP pic of girl not mirin.

fuck off

thread restored, dubs means user has to deliver.

>has college education
>isn't salaried business-casual master race

lmaoing at your life

>in drive through with girlfriend buying coffee
>look down to grab wallet and pay
>notice young cashier girl is staring intensely in my peripheral vision
>maybe she's autistic or something
>turn to pay and she immediately breaks eye contact
>drive away
>girlfriend starts ranting about "that bitch was checking you out right in front of me! didn't even hide it!"

I almost never leave the house so this is a highlight for me. Very rare to have human interaction outside of a select few.

Not sure if I was being checked out or not because my gf is a crazy jealous controlling NEET like me and I realize she probably feels threatened by literally every girl who glances in my direction

Feels good either way

i get shit like this all the fucking time from my jelly/5.5 wife....usually though she says girls check me out when im taking care of my kids at the store and she will say dumb shit like 'fucking bitch was checking you out hard core' or some bullshit like that....i honestly dont think its because they are mirin me, just enjoy seeing 2 kids play around and be cute....

>he hasn't heard of The Big Boy Club
At first, the gym rats ignored me. Then they saw me coming to the gym regularly. Then I became bigger. We began acknowledging each other. We began talking. We began shooting the shit. We becamo bros. Now we have Big Boy Buttsex in The Big Boy Club.
Welcome user :)

Ugh, are you me? Fuck, if I had a nickel for every time this shit happened. I'm like, listen, you look fine, we can fuck, okay? But no, they've all got shitty self image around me because of my body. I try to tell them they wouldn't be playmate of the year if they weren't hot (or kept a career after playing Hermione, or gone from a successful country singer to an even more successful pop singer, whatever the case is), but they just have this immediate shame that's hard to overcome. At least Tay...er..."one of them" got on her knees, but was so filled with joy and gratitude when I came, she broke down into a sobbing mess! What's an user to do? I feel your pain brah.

i havent visited Veeky Forums in a year

did the 'cousin mirin solid' meme die?

Caught hostess at a restaurant mirin most of the night. I first thought it was my autistic self creeping her out and she was looking at me in disgust. But I caught her looking and when I looked back she quickly looked away and blushed. Im not even Veeky Forums yet, I still have some of my man boobs and some fat, but working out I think is making me put off a different vibe that attracts gurlz.

I would just smile at them if I were you, you never know when you'll meet them again in class or something. It can really help make new friend/colleagues

Unfortunately yes

this makes me sad

>want a gf
>ask a qt girl out when clubbing
>next morning dont remember how she answered
>now she keeps smiling at me and hanging around at uni
>not even sure if want gf anymore

Does that count as a mire if Im a big guy?

It depends, are you really a big guy?

For you

so if a gril looks at me, she's mirin?

Lets just say that I could crash a plane with no survivors.

I doubt it. I catch plenty of girls looking at me and I'm fucking ugly. It can only be descriped as a look of disgust.

They're mirin if you look good.

how do you know if you look good? My own biased opinion of myself can not be trusted

I do my thing and I don't give a fuck what happens around me. Drive a truck through the gym wall and I will continue my workout like nothing happened.

where do you find thicc filipina women like this?

You're right, it probably wasn't.

>I am 30
there is your answer. youre old, you will never be mired again

OK I've noticed the same thing when walking down the road behind an attractive women. Like you will walk past 10 guys and out of them all 10 will check her out. It's a differant story with guys

yeah but its not because of my body, my body is shit. im just tall and handsome

you know if you are attractive, average, or below average...deep down, if you are being brutaly honest with yourself and not saying the dumb shit like 'yea i know i look good' in your head all the time

plus if you have to ask....not trying to be a chad or anything but come on dude, you know the answer

what does it mean if youre at a party and some girl strikes up a conversation with you out of nowhere

absurdism, the dichotomy of how the universe doesnt give a flying fuck about you, and yet you struggle desperately to find meaning in random bullshit that will ultimately substantiate your ego, or make you feel special. theres no god, and men are psychologically wired to think sex is imminent whenever women so much as look at them, while it is statistically significant that these women under the same pretext dont give two fucks about said man. so to answer your question, its meaningless, theres no god, kill yourself

It didn't though

Literally every day.

This cute classy girl walked by me today. Se said something to me in her charming girly-voice. I lost it and called her what she was, a beautiful goddess. told that qt. I love mires so god damn much.

>have that stare of death after a workout
What to do when I have this all day before and after workout?!

Not a mire but a story.

>Finish workout
>Go home
>live on higher floor
>Go in to elevator
>Girl rushes to the elevator
>I hold the door for her
>She says thanks and looks at her feet
>Make it to my floor.
>Elevator door brakes and elevator get stuck
>Look at her.
>She has the happiest expression on her face I have seen in a while
>We chat for a while until the janitor fixes the doors
>Turns out she likes me.
>Never noticed her before
>Shes in high school
>N O P E
>O
>P
>E

Go for it. teen pussy is best pussy

maybe she's 18 m8

no

ya do this

its the same thing when my older cousin bought a gtr, he only gets attention from guys lawl.
girls dont give a fuck.

string her along till she's legal if she isn't 16/18.

oh.......ok then :(

All girls mire me. I'm handsome. 5' 11''. Have a good sized dick that can be seen though the basketball shorts. Not overly try hard big but bigger and stronger than most of the guys in the gym. Great hair. Great beard and I just turned 26 (Veeky Forums days are almost numbered). I just reached the age where all woman start finding me attractive and they all mire. Don't worry bros get a few more years under your belt and good things will come

>shes in high school
don't let social constructions stop you user. If she's in high school, then that means she must be over the age of 13 turning 14. A women is ready to procreate at that age so it's completely ok to date her.

This

Maybe start posting when you hit puberty or finish high school, which ever comes first.

I never get many, but I look decent with a pump. I had a grill literally walk into a pole as she was walking in front of me and looking at me in the gym. Feels good man

>mfw

nah, she probably wanted to fuck you

What episode is this from?

>how do you know if you look good?

How many women who aren't relatives or close friends have called you attractive, hot, sexy, cute, etc.? If it's multiple, you probably look good.

Tinder pls help

>me: well what are you on tinder for
>her: same reason why youre here
>me: w-what am i here for senpai
>her: ask yourself, search deep within the depths of your desires
>me: im here to get my dick sucked, you cant say the same
>her: why not? I may have a dick as well

Is she dtf? What do i do next? Help plees

>what does it mean if youre at a party and some girl strikes up a conversation with you out of nowhere

It means felt bad for your sorry ass and wants to be someone you spare when you pull a Sam Hyde.

tell her you've probably got more experience sucking dick

the one where Goku takes his son to the strip club but gets kicked out for bringing his flying cat

You guys steal my pics on and off I have a job as a model. Trust me I have a lot of weird girl stories

Please help guys

Whatever neckbeard

Obvious answer is "I'll only suck yours if you suck mine first."

Have had girls bend over in front of me, but desu when I feel like being mired I just go workout at planet fitness

lol yeah just today actually
>be me
>on day 7 of /nowipe/
>sitting in class, waiting for lecture to start
>a pack of three thicc semen demons walk in and sit behind me
>after like a minute they notice the manly stench i've been emanating
>they start giggling and accusing one another of farting
>then they realize it's coming from me
>get up, crack my knuckles and say "just not feeling class today" (apparently that's a normie thing to do)
>smile and wink at them as i leave

we had a pop quiz and i left all my stuff in the lecture room but it was totally worth it

Samefag

This.
>tfw good looking but most people think I'm gay

>Oh good, we have something in common already

>Work with lots of thirsty teenagers
>Catch them peekin' when they think I can't see
>Hold my hand when I pass them shit
>Bend at the waist any time they need something near me

>Frequent the same bar, because they play good music and the bartender is cute
>She takes a shining to me, implores me to stick around and chat while they close the bar and kick everyone else out
>Pours me extra liquor when I ask for a shot
>Pours me a little liquor when I say no thanks I've had enough

>Grab a smoke outside of said bar
>A complete stranger, but qt, walks up and strikes a conversation
>Apparently she's on the tail end of a mushroom trip
>I was just gonna get her number for a shroom connect, she invites me over her place to hang out and try some
>We chill, she's cool as shit
>Calls me the next day, leaves a 4 minute voicemail telling me how much fun she had and how cool I am
>We grab some coffee, smoke some pot, she's been sperging about me for a week now

Feels nice, especially since I've spent the last 2 years depressed and hanging out in my house

Yeah but Most of the time I don't realize it.

Fuck how do I into finding qts in public and there are no qts where I work?

this happened today with me with a pretty decent looking milf, I always wonder if they are doing it intentionally or if I am just autistic and she just so happens to be doing exercises near the same things as me

that was a good dream m8

Sounds like my girlfriend. We were friends for a long time before we finally dated and now she constantly brings up girls that I went after when we were friends and tries to talk about how much better she is. She even creeps on their facebooks to compare herself to them. Give me a break, and lord help me if I defend them, even though what my gf is saying makes me out to be shallow and have shit taste.

For some reason, this is one of the stories I'm actually willing to believe in. Not out of some strange sense of wishful thinking either, but because I've genuinely seen girls spaghetti HARD around my bestfriend, and it's lead me to the conclusion that women are actually humans, just like us, who sometimes sperg out on occasion.

Hard to believe, 2bh, but the truth is there.

Are you alone when this happens? Odds are you are approachable like me and she may have just felt more comfortable talking to you than someone in a group she isn't a part of. This happens to me a lot, I go by melf to parties, concerts, events by myself and people will just strike up conversations with me. She may or may not be interested, use it as an opportunity to get to know her.

only minorities and its fucking annoying, i want a white girl omg

>5'11"
>missing the longest inch
They're not mirin user, sorry to break it to you.