Tfw failed at getting a gf this year

>tfw failed at getting a gf this year

>tfw failed at getting a gf every year

Still have a month.

When's the last time you manned up and talked to the qt grill standing next to you in line at Starbucks?

This x1000
Met my gf of 6 years at Costco

2017s the year brehs!

Lets have a new years goals thread
>tfw didn't accomplish any of them
1. Get laid by 2017
2. Bench body weight
3. Straighten teeth
4. Dominate the LSAT

I don't leave the house anymore.

Home gym plus my parents usually do the shopping for me.

T. 29 y.o friendless NEET HHKV who gave up awhile ago and just stays lifting abd aesthetic for the 0.01% chance I ever finally become a normie.

>tfw failed at geting a gf this entire life

>ordered my first onahole
>it comes wednesday
>cant wait to stuff it in a pillow and fuck this shit out of it

That's quitter talk user, the year's not over yet

Wish me luck tomorrow anons

You'll never become a normie until you start leaving the house.

If dubs then 2017 is the year of the Kazakh gf

>tfw broke up with my girlfriend this year

we're gonna make it in 2017 I promise

I actually have a question pertaining to this post:

I'v ebeen chasing my oneitis for about 10 years now, even through my other gf's (she was my first) I still loved her, and it looks like we are getting mad close nowadays, but I wonder to myself sometimes:

What the fuck would I even say to a "qt grill next to me in line at Starbucks". I mean, I have sever sever oneitis, so other girls, all other girls, are just people to me, not dating or mating possibilities, that's just how my heart and mind work, but what the fuck would I even say to some rando chick out of the blue, say if I wanted to strike up a conversation for some reason (which I usually don't). Like, a platonic conversation, what the fuck would a random platonic conversation with a member of the opposite sex be like? It seems odd and out of place that I would not be trying to "subtly"pick her up, are random platonic conversations even more taboo than trying to pick up someone in a Starbucks? Serious answers dudes, I'm curious.

>tfw too lazy to get a LTR/gf cuz logistics
it's such a pain when you're a student and moving around every 4 months for school/internships.. i dont know how you fiends get attached/oneitis so quickly when i only start to like people after chilling with them for a few months casually

>tfw failed to break up with my gf this year

I had like 3 or 4 concrete offers for sex with other women but I just couldn't bring myself to break it off with my adoring, nymphomaniac, crazy as fuck bitch gf.

Life is suffering.

Guess I'll never be a normie then because that's out of the question

Who else here wants to master a hobby? I've been practicing painting and building Gundam Model kits recently, and its very fun.

>you'll never become a normie until you leave the house
Not true. What if his mom brings a qt home to him? My mom always says she is going to find me a qt.

>"That's an interesting (shirt, accent, necklace, ring)... I too have (some sort of interesting and hardly related thing - proceed to talk about it for a little bit). How about you? Where are you from/what do you do/what are your weekend plans?"

What kind of shit ass parents allow this to happen?

Not gonna work unless your indian / from a culture that has arranged marriages

no, what would you even say?

wouldn't she and everyone else in line realize you are hitting on her?

My siblings all turned out normal, all married, lots of friends and working in well paying jobs.

They look at me as the failed middle child and accept me for it.

They don't even give me shit anymore because they know I'm close to KMS.

I only had 3 this year
Feels bad man..

>29 year old kissless virgin
>no friends
what do?

>was a NEET for a few years, work with people 3-7 years younger than me

I have 4 days left. I WILL SUCCEED

jesus christ dude
are you really ugly or really autistic or something?
unless youre trolling i cant fathom how you are a kv at 29
i lost my virgins at 16, all you really gotta do is talk to them

i am both ugly and autistic

hard to get a girl when you have no friends
i barely leave the house, where would i even go. it's not like i can meet up with someone

most people i know get gfs through their social circle too, which i don't have

I'm close

yet uncertain as to her intentions

it's almost been a full year of back and forth and I'm going in for sex the next time I go back to her place, can't pussy out any longer

user in charge of living the dream.

me too senpai :(

>it's almost been a full year of back and forth
love breaking this to ya breh, u aint gunna make it

Its no dream user. Its been a 10+ year nightmare for me that just wont end. Every night I lay my head down to rest I can't stop thinking about wanting to KMS.

My parents just want me to be happy.

nice trips

regardless, it isn't easy getting a girl who had just come out of a 4 year relationship to settle down with you immediately after when they're heartbroken and guarded

I will win

23 and this is my life exactly.

Where do you think we are?

tfw I didnt even try

dont really know what's wrong with me, i just put zero effort in.

>that pic
weeeeew, atleast they didn't have as widespread photography when my nana was whoring it up and getting high in the 70's

You have to change bro

I want to but I can't, I don't know why.

I need something to change me.

its impossible but i dont even try

I feel that this change can only happen with starting over again. I feel like this life is too far gone to fix. I can't get back the years. Nothing will ever be normal for me, no matter how much I try.

You either change or kill yourself. I advice you religion tbqh. That can really change people. Its better to be a religious freak then a dead freak

>tfw had great gf but broke up and completely heartbroken

I'd rather be feeling what you're feeling my man

I like your attitude. Go get'em user. Put your diddly do in a meat pocket.

>tfw lost a gf this year
I took one big step back boys, it's all been shit since she left
N-next year though, r-right?

I'm trying to get back into drawing and I had a lot of fun with my last two pieces. I'm not gonna "master" it by any means but I'm gonna try to do more with it. I also wanna pick up the piano again (gave up after like 2 weeks of self teaching, but I taught my right hand first which is a huge no-no apparently. feelsbadman.) I bet enough time has passed to help me reset my muscle memory and learn my left hand first.

/blog

>tfw too intelligent to become religious

That's just pathetic. You're pathetic.

I blame your mommy and daddy for giving you everything, literal man child

How do I even get a GF? I never leave my house and online dating is only for sluts.

It's
>to intelligent
Fucking Veeky Forums can't meme to save it's life

Thanks for reminding me.

After years of comments like this making me feel like shit I'm slowly growing a fetish of being verbally abused.

I actually want people around me to start abusing me instead of coddling me.

>talking to a random person in public

what kind of creep does this?

Never.
I do both of us a service by pretending looking at my phone. She doesn't have to deal with some random uggo chatting her up and I don't have to deal with her rejecting me.

>that outfit
>backwards snapback in a gym
>being that obvious
it just can't be true

nice calves but those arms could use some work

also she totally knows

I stopped giving a shit about gfs. You were born into this world alone, and you will die alone.

Don't do this user. Someone might know your gym and recognise your clothing.

I did this on bodybuilding misc forums and someone use to lift at my gym and knew the staff and told on me and membership got revoked.

It's why I'm home gym master race now days.

>implying that is me
I don't leave my house like that other guy.

>Grandma
>70s

Are you a nigger?

Thats an idea, any of you guys doctors?

Did she come in bulk?

yeah msot of the women where i live have boyfriends so its really pathetic to even attempt such a move

If singles all of you get GFs at the cost of me foregoing intimate relationships until I'm 28.

Iktfb

It's hard, but don't rush anything. Just focus on making yourself happy. I know that's hard but we can get through this. Baby steps, user, babby steps

You know whats crazy? I'm 24 and it's literally never even occurred to me to talk to people, let alone girls, if I'm in line somewhere or something like that

I basically just keep to myself and don't want to disturb anyone.

I take the subway every day to work and just stand there

just b.e. entirely yourself

THANK YOU user!! YOUR SACRIFICE WONT BE FORGOTTEN!!!

I love you user

If singles this user gets a gf instead of me

>tfw 26 and the only contact ive had with the opposite sex has been with hookers
>fucked like 30 of them

kek at this point theres no point in me trying to get into a relationship. I dont know how to have sex without paying for it

Well you'll do just fine in a relatiobship then

Happiness is over rated dunno what part of amercian culture holds this to such high esteem guess its the "american dream"

>Tfw can't keep a girl interested longer then 3 months

I just want someone to start planning my life with ;-;. You can say blah blah make your life one a girl wants to be in, I'm doing that but I can't see me ever having a complete life with kids a wife ect.

>tfw had a gf for 3 years but she left me in January
>several women have wanted me to be their bf
>don't because I feel nothing beyond varying degrees of friendly-respect for them
>continue banging them anyway because they literally all are delusional enough to think if they stick around I'll magically develop romantic feelings

feels surprisingly bad, man.

gee that must really suck posting in a tfw no gf thread about how many girls want to date you and how many girls you are having sex with at once

im hoping you can pull through this tough time man

>tfw failed getting a bear bf this year

my dude I am an empty shell of a man, I feel nothing for no one. I am at a point where I'm not sure if I'll ever really be able to have healthy feelings towards a woman again.

All I have is lifting.

Find some meaning/purpose. Try getting interested in politics/philosophy?

Religion is a good second best.

>tfw getting over my crush of the past year by being forced to work with her almost every day
>tfw get to show off my newbie strength gainz in front of qts at work

When dubs then Russian cutie gf in 2017 for me. Trips then for all of us.

:(

Dont want gf, they will fuck up my nutrition and steal time which i could use for work out.

You will never be forgotten

>screen cap this shit niggers

Fuck you

Had one this year, now I dont.

>walking to the gym.
>Couple was strolling towards my direction whilst holding hands.
>Smile and greet them.
>Cut shy looking girlie with some neckbearded gamer looking faggot. He wasn't fat but not fit.

I feel like I never got the fucking chance! I threw away the 4 years at college dicking around getting high and playing video games and was fat af.

Now I look and feel great, but these days it's home > gym > home. Hardly any social interaction and I'm an hour's drive to the city where my uni was at.

Most of the people at my gym are old folks, it's a community center thing. Not a bad gym though I like it, alone there often.

I hate the bar scene, my character standards are too high for the shit that goes on in there.

>no GF to cook your meals for you while trying to get career going.

>tfw have extreme anxiety around girls
>meet plenty of qt3.14 through friends and parties
>immediately start crushing on any qt thats unfortunete to be within 20 meters of me
>talk for several days
>i hate myself for being such a coward and not initiating, even though she seems interested
>finally work up the courage to make a pass or advance things further
>polite rejectioned followed by awkard avoidal

This happens every time. The initial rejecion hurts for a day at most, then after that she is finally out of my head. This is when im most content, because When one woman rejects me i can just write off the rest of them and i finally stop obsessing about tfw no gf.

>tfw had a gf for 2 years but she left me 2 years ago
>constantly watched by girls
>too autistic for this shit and still miss her

and

>Now I look and feel great, but these days it's home > gym > home. Hardly any social interaction
>getting more autistic day by day

Tfw succeeded in my goal of fucking 6 girls this year and still another month left to get another one. Next year my resolution is to go for 10 and to finally go on tinder

>tfw goodlooking and good social skills but also insensitive weirdo (literally how I'm described by strangers to friends when introduced)
>ez to pick up girls and bang, but could never into gf to save my life.
>every girl I date tells me she doesn't want a relationship, and then cuts off the sex to bf a nice, socially awkward, sensitive skinny dude.
>Haven't had sex in over a year because at this point casual sex just leaves me with a used, empty feeling and its impossible to get any further

>tfw college gf is abstinent until marriage
Realized this is a bad Idea only after I fell in love with her. What do?

>abstinent until marriage

These are like diehard loyal women though. If you're not looking to settle down in the coming years then just move on.

pick up a cool habit like smoking pot, most people appreciate that stuff now

highly underrated, keked heartily user.

People are pretty okay with me as long as I don't like them.

Every time I find a woman I like she turns hard core against me. Must be some subconscious thing I project turns them off.

I don't really care much, but this particular girl is really something special compared to the usual trash I meet.

abstinent.. with you

my friend had a gf like that for 2 years, they had a fight, broke up and she banged some random dude at a bar just to spite him. not worth shackling your balls imo, but it's your life