That first sip of the day

That first sip of the day

this shit gets me the worst feeling, dirtiest drunk ive ever experienced.

Who here remember the sips original formula

If you remember it than you probably didnt have the original

Kek

These are insanity. If you mix these with any sort of liquor you will be blacking out. Pretty sure people say there are 4 beers in each can, but it feels like 6

I remember these back from HS, they taste gross and made me a really fucking angry drunk.

What was in the original just caffine?

i still take it with caffeine sometimes but it's just not the same desu :'(

Caffiene
Taurine
A bunch of other stimulants. Also it was pretty much the same alcohol percentage as wine or higher. More sugar to mask it as well

Alcohol and caffeine for only 2.99

Last time I drank the original formula i ended up getting chlamydia from messing around in a hot tub with two fat chicks

then my buddy got his nose broken by a black chick because he made a purple drank comment to her

seriously

Yes for some reason I always turned into a angry drunk with these. I once pushed the mail man into some mud when I was drunk off my ass from these

They are equivalent to 5 or 6 beers but you wouldn't know it from all that damn sugar

I used to drink these in college while writing my lab reports. I would wake up the next morning and edit the absurd amount of spelling and grammar mistakes I made. I miss those first sips.

Didn't some teens die from these?

I wonder what Fourloko would be lime with a few scoops of original formula Jack3d

Sips memories

What were the names of the other drinks besides four look that had caffeine and alcohol?

Sparks
Joose

Yeah, but they tried to drink four in one night. Thats like 20 beers. That's enough to kill a few teens.

>not just making mixed drinks using actual sips

HOW MANY SCOOPS?

Kino

We used to blend ice, vodka, and four loko into slushies in college. So much blacking out.

I'm gonna die soon probably

Do they still sell four loko's or are they banned

They sell em but they just don't have of the caffeine or other stimulants in them. They just taste kinda like shitty cheap alcohol that will work to get you drunk in a pinch.

kek

>not just drinking straight liquor then chasing it with cocaine

Can someone explain the sips meme to me

Take 2 four lokos and a 200mg caffeine tab. Great for pre-gaming and pre-workout out!

I just add a 5 hour energy into mine after I kill half of it, to get the og feeling back

Why not jaegerbombs?

because I'm not a limp wristed faggot like you.