Is it too late Veeky Forums

No, it's never too late to kill yourself.

Awww your belly looks happy and at peace.

>tfw youll never be this happy

No.

332->240ish

Keep it up my dude. Great work.

Any tips? I'm around your original weight.

You already know the answer to your question. You're just looking to this board for cheap advice and excuses. If you want to lose the weight, go out and work hard. If you ignore what I'm writing and continue to sit around, at least know that you're making a conscious effort to remain in your current shape. You have no one to blame but yourself for your situation, and no one to blame but yourself for your situation continuing as it is.

It's not too late to get fit, but it's too late to have top tier body.

Thx man

Eat at a calorie deficit for ever... (500- 1000kcals - use myfitnesspal)
Over estimate if unsure

Walk 3- 5 miles a day total (get a fitness tracker)
Get a bicycle when your under 300lbs

Ride up to an hour a day until you can do more easily...

Just takes dedication

Oatmeal, protein powder, protein bars, lean meat, veggies & fruit, eggs & mushrooms should be your friends

Don't drink calories except in protein shakes - use cashew milk

Got some decent face gains too imo

Inb4 too fucking old for Veeky Forums

Yeah you look way better.

IMO, I like bottom left's hair a bit more than current

I didn't know guys could get crazy eyes too

Kel

My hair can never decide what it's doing

Looks different every day

Looking solid. Honestly you should shave your head and go on test booster or steroids. You'd make it.

That's from my time on /k/

Have been considering it

But I kinda like having hair - seems to be a rare commodity in the over 40 crowd

Nah. You can still reach your generic potential

LONDON

Yeah but how many 40 year olds are jacked, shaved, tan, and juicy as fuck?

Good point user

Unfortunately I've been married these past 20 years - so no women are even interested in me...
Including wifey

what a sad sad man you are

Here we see the maturation cycle of American White Trash Male from its chrysalis phase into its fully grown adult form.

Never

Jesus, was that all in the same year? What was your schedule like? I'm currently ~270, down from 282 at the start of October (was ~300 in February but didn't really start calorie tracking until the beginning of October). The calorie tracking is no problem at this point, but working out's a bit tough since I won't be able to join a gym for another few months and my home gym consists of two modular dumbbells, an EZ-Curl bar, and a whopping total of 55 pounds of weights to distribute between them.

Yea, April to now this year.
I just eat around 1,600 calories a day and lift and light cardio for about an hour a day. Im gonna be bumping it up to an hour and half in the next few months.

Good on ya, man. The calorie-counting is the easy part for me (usually average around an 800 calorie deficit, but have spikes once or twice a month where I'm only at a 200-300 deficit like Thanksgiving) but getting time for working out is rough (taking night classes along with full-time work) and it's also rough when my equipment is light.

>roiding for this

its never too late, i lost 100 pounds, and lost my vriginity 2 weeks ago. You can make it, you just have to try.

>loose skin and stretchmarks
>genetic potential