Eating disorder

wtf is going on

>i got lazy and got fat, let me just blame it on an eating disorder to justify myself!

An excuse for the ages.

>How to Anorexic Survivor-mode?

I WANT OFF HIS WILD RIDE

Is this what it feels like to be triggered?

Because weight makes your nose go from narrow and sharp to round and bulbous.

Fake you idiots.

What mode is this ?

Main antagonist from every 80's action movie-mode

>tfw would rather fuck the right than left
What's happening to me bros

you are desperate to fuck something. you know left is out of your league.

Not him but left looks too skanky.

buahahaha... looks too skanky. other one gets dped by callories...

Angle/lighting. The username is in the picture, you can check for yourself that it's real, bud.

Here's the same girl. Notice how she looks like both the before and after.

that dawg in the background looks like the chilliest guy ever

Good for her. She stopped the drugs, stopped the bulimia, and turned her life around.

Was 5/5 p cute beforehand, though.

reality: she was skinny and normal, cute and not in any way unhealthy, now she's a fat fuck

All those comments saying that she's brave? How the fuck is being obese brave? It's like me claiming that I'm brave for getting lung cancer from smoking.

This. Women are experts at rationalising their stupid behaviour.

Lol shut the fuck up faggot

Drug addiction is degeneracy.

> Before: barely a fake smirk
> After: Big ol smile

Good for her

>second pic
>she is looking at a slice of Pizza
>Big ol smile

Bad for her

>implying that is the same person in both pics
>those different noses
>that completely different hair part
>them genetic delts
>that totally different facial structure

0/10

What's that got to do with being a fat piece of shit

>when you dont realise gaining weight changes features

> responding to tripniggers

okay scratch that my patriotism went into overdrive when i say straya written on her instagram

but legit someone lynch this bitch

> All the anons that look like Adonis on this board and cry themselves to sleep at 12 in the afternoon or they finally pass out from a scoop OD

>All the anons that look like Adonis
100% accurate

She got T H I C C

>being thin or fat is the only thing that makes you healthy or not

Fucking Veeky Forums

She doesn't so much "recover" from an eating disorder as she just changed eating disorders.

12 in the afternoon??? how old are you 80?

/thread/

DELETE THIS

I AM TRYING I JUST DON'T WANT TO /FRAUD/ LIKE YOU

FUCKING REE

FUCKING AUSSIES REEE

10/10 I'M MAD

I found some more reverse progress with the hashtags the girl in OP used.

Here's the before, give me a minute, on mobile.

Jeez Adonis is pretty dyel there

Not that fat desu, I think she looks good. Definitely packed on some muscle in those legs

>i think she looks good

That's because you are a ugly short poor dyel and you can't get attention from girls that look like (before) so you sour grapes yourself into liking (after)

It is 100% fat and she is angeling and twisted to the side and wearing a shirt to hide her potbelly

neck urself

idiot

jesus christ she's takin it too far
also: pablo where?

autism

flat stomach
nice tits
thigh gap

THICC

>tfw she's more attractive now

breh, have you seen her lately?

>gets called out 100% on being a shit tier nu male that is excluded from dating attractive women

B-but y-you have a-autism!

I-i Like fat girls! I don't have to date fat girls! I c-choose to!

autism

I'm looking for Sarah Connor mode

LEAVE CHLOE ALONE

wtfffff

ya bruh, she's cruisin

Disgusting

So much better

So, instead of fixing her psychological problems and staying healthy in a healthy way, she gives up.

Some people solve cognitive dissonance this way.

Fuck that.

merlin' jaw striations.

saved. I kept using the original image and people say "pls stop". I wonder what I'm going to get with this

The cognitive dissonance comes in from her realizing she's fat and feeling a need to justify her decision to be fat by saying she was sick and miserable in the first picture.

Psychological problems aren't fixable
You're stuck with your shitty defective brain chemistry

you're not alone.

you don't want your kids have a mother who's addicted to meth and can't even eat enough food to produce healthy breast milk. mating with any woman that thin greatly increases your chances of fucking up your child's genetics cause there's obviously something wrong with her.

That's false. The incredible plasticity of the brain is widely acknowledged.

> if only

Hollywood would never let Veeky Forums girls in unless they need to cast a dyke. Even though most dykes are fat.

Possibly the most ridiculous thing I have yet to hear on here, and this is fucking Veeky Forums.

Know what effects brain chemistry? All the other things you do with your body, plus whatever mindet you have.

Both can change, you absolute dipshit.

>goes from one eating disorder to another
>claims she recovered

That's like claiming you cured your drug addiction by switching from heroin to meth.

Am I the only one who's happy the whole west is getting fatter and fatter? I'll stand out more, probably makes me a shit person tho

iktfb

it's good to be bad

eh, while I prefer the before at least she lifts. She's probably pretty strong for a non-roiding chick. She's basically Mama Bear mode.

Fake, right?

No fuckin' way she's getting that beefy in such a short amount of time without roids breh

F

>come to thread to see if I can post my story
>everyone complaining about how grill got fat like all grills do
>mfw

she probably just had to start working for maintaining that body and it's easier to blame it on a "disorder"

LETS GET BIG COOOME OON

That is a man
>Still interested

People that are recovering from an eating disorder are usually taught to not focus on calorie counting and putting off specific foods (easy to slip into old habits). I notice they usually become chubby for a bit after successful recovery. They then either stay fat or go healthy finally. Its about moving from excessive self control -->less control in eat habits

Source: Sister had anorexia and is struggling now from chubby to healthy mode while trying to avoid previous extreme habits. We caught her throwing up a few times though recently

>Both can change, you absolute dipshit.

Nope
You'll always just be you

Show me a single case where people with psychological problems overcame it on their own and don't need constant use of drugs and self monitoring to keep it from running their lives too much
Everything is curable in theory but theory doesn't mean jack shit

First

Damn, nice.

damn son

>scriptfagz

Fuuuaarrk

wew

witnessed

I believe her that she had eating disorder. But being fat isn't exactly healthy either. Everything in moderation.

>adonis had no legs, small peepee and girly face and legs
ancients where sissy boys lovers?

Looks like a mod for skyrim

People in genral are experts at that. Just look at this numale

getting out of social anxiety. Plenty of examples on Veeky Forums alone. You can definitely train your brain to remold itself. Although if you have hormonal problems you won't fix that without medication.

Pls go HAES

I think that was meant to be directed to this fag