Start drinking sips

Start drinking sips

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/11/28/13764656/diet-soda-metabolism-weight-loss-obesity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sips thread awwww yiss

Ah I member

You want some sip memes? Because I got some sip memes, boys.

Mind if I save this, friend??

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

Are these threads literally sponsored by monster? The level of autism in these threads is astonishing, even by Veeky Forums standards

I don't believe so. I'm autistic and found inspiration in a new meme that could easily be mixed with other memes so I made about 20 in Photoshop.

[SPONSORED]

I personally enjoy that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ with breakfast, on the drive to work (traffic sucks lol!), or while I'm just chilling on the couch watching Netflix and checking my fantasy sports teams on my iPad.

And did I mention Zero Ultra™ has 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar but still tastes great?

Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ works for me. Don't you think it's time you try that first sip?

[SPONSORED]

Stop stealing my meme.

BROTHER?

YES, BROTHER!

BROTHER!!!

>tfw you're having your sips

SIP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who /sipperset/ here?

I'm not about to mess with my sip program. Got a good thing going here with Starting Sips.

Good on ya.

Is this just one he'll of a marketing campaign or will these sips actually help me lift?

Some say that sips have the power to create life.

Ripper sipper reporting in

Ripper is for babies.

Nah, Veeky Forums was kind of a meme drought this year so people are just using what they know. I'm sure some people actually tried it as a result, but I kinda feel like unless you were drinking them before you probably won't because of a meme.

Sips are vital to space travel.

They also play an important role in stretching.

Yeah right! Its soo tasty n you know it dyel

There've been so many posts and even threads to the effect of "I fell for the sips meme and now I'm addicted" that it almost seems like a submeme. I think many Veeky Forumsizens have started sipping in the last two months, whether via unintended peer pressure or unconscious impulse to make life imitate art.

Sips really do seem to be harmless in moderation. The science on artificial sweeteners is inconclusive at best, one can has less caffeine than two cups of coffee, and white sips have no artificial coloring. I started sipping back in March and I'm as careful as anyone about what I consume.

Wow I really do sound like a shill this time.

Shhhhhhhhh

Just let the sips take over, baby..

Artificial sweeteners are garbage though. We have this debate errday now. I like these sips. Cane sugar, 40g not to bad

The Sips extend life. The Sips expand consciousness.

Do you think that Monster is seeing an increase in sales due to this meme and wonder what the fuck brought it on?

I mean, there's not that many people on Veeky Forums falling for the sips meme, surely, but probably enough for them to see a spike in sales.

can confirm, i started sipping thanks to you shills

SIP IT

I bet they litterally have, and have no idea of the sips meme

No. I've been watching their stock price and it's actually dropped significantly over the last two months.

Also everyone claiming this is all shilling has no idea what they're talking about. Monster has already thoroughly penetrated this market and is much more interested in appealing to young women (see Absolute Pink in 2013, which was apparently a disaster but was a clear indication of their interest in creating that market basically from scratch, which they just couldn't do; the whole sugar-free line is probably best viewed as a more gradual move in that direction by first softening their "extreme" image).

You're severely misinformed. First, there's no conclusive evidence that the artificial sweeteners in sips have any negative effects on humans when consumed even in freakishly large quantities. Second, sugar, even if it's "cane," is literally toxic to humans. Stick to sips, just like Arnold.

No conclusive evidence yes, enough evidence to worry? yes to that too.

vox.com/2016/11/28/13764656/diet-soda-metabolism-weight-loss-obesity

the perfect male
Vargus Rippernes

unironically started drinking them before working out because of this meme shit and desu it feels pretty good