Lift away your pain

Tell me what's making you hurt and get it off your chest, Veeky Forums.

>slightly (read: very) infatuated with a qt3.14 I met in high school
>get the balls to message her over kikebook
>goes well, she gives me her number
>talk for a couple days, seems like there is a good connection
>she invites me to come to church with her this Sunday, yesterday
>goes well, she seemed in a good mood and I acted normal
>text her later that night and no answer
>too paranoid to think anything other than she's just going to ghost me now
>spend all day in bed feeling like shit except for lunch and dinner, skip the gym
I don't even know how I turned into a bitch so fast. I need to get back in the gym and hit the barbell so I can feel better.

Bump

>be 18 in senior year of highschool
>have crippling anxiety from traumatic experiences from past
>have panic attacks in school so I decide to start online school
>lonely as fuck life just seems like a nightmare everyday feels like my last and I'm too scared to fall asleep
>had an okay life in highschool but distance myself from friends
>everybody moving on without me and have had to watch every girl I try to make it work with start going out to parties and getting drunk and acting like a slut
>cant blame then because I know theyre young and just want to have fun
>am too proud to hit any of my old friends up because I already acted like I'm okay with being alone
>my anxiety keeps getting worse and ive had to run outve the gym multiple times thinking I was having a heart attack or would just drop dead
>trying to work up the courage to go back

You don't need to do this alone, friend. There are people who can help you with counselling or medication. Please reach out. I believe in you.

>kikebook

Don't be racist.

Luckily for me I have a home gym, but I know this feel.

The gym can be a weird place energetically. I sometimes have to peace out, too many folks staring/not saying anything and also super loud music via headphones can get a bit surreal.

Bruce Lee talks a great deal about times of weakness, and doing some visualizations. Imagine yourself as a rock, and breathe into the visualization of being immovable and structurally indestructible.

Your fear will subside if you put the time into visualization.

>mother who is slowly going insane and dying

If they are really your friends then they wouldnt mind hanging out with you. But I know how you feel, I am at a stage in my life I finally dont feel lonely
Sorry, its a bad habbit

Ain't got no money and nobody to talk to.

I spend everyday lifting, reading and wondering about the plausibility of a god or deity who would judge me poorly if I blew my brains out.

>>kikebook
>don't be a racist

not him but that's not being racist. Are Jews a race now?

>got cute gf
>be her first one
>fall in love more and more
>fall on knees and ask her
>"yes"
>oh my god, im the luckiest person on earth
>she went pregnant
>give birth to a cute blonde girl
>live together now
>a year later
>"it feels like i need some more dicks, just to have the experience"
>brokenglass.mp3
>went insane
>she broke up
>emptyness last forever

I dont understand why thots this. I know some ex-thots that severely regret their days of whoredom. Is self loathing for breaking up her family and eventually being an over the hill slut really the experience she thinks shes missing out on?

>thots

WTF IS THOTS

that
hoe
over
there

ty

Whores

>26 and have no friends at all
>Stopped doing drugs 2 years ago and they all lost interest in me
I don't actually mind having no friends, just feel awkward when coworkers/family ask

kill your family

Gas the bikes, race cars now!

I just started working out in april to gain weight I found out through severe pain i have degenrative disk and cant squat or dl. will I ever get fit or will this hinder all my progress it makes me want to give up

>22
>new to Seattle for 3 months now
>still no friends (just locals at the dive bar I can drunkenly talk to)

I have plenty of shit that hurts. I just don't talk about it, or talk about it passively. Always struggling with depression.

at least u got dicks burgers and ezells mang

your progress will be slower but you can definitely still make leg gains. no gains are worth a broken body however so do your best to be careful and avoid any exercises that hurt

THE FACT THAT TRENT REZNOR WROTE THE ORIGINAL WHICH IS ALSO THE FAR SUPERIOR VERSION REEEEEEEEEE

You sound like most of Seattle. Except for the (implied) lifting part. also and Zainas

the only reason trent reznor was born was so that johnny cash could cover a superior version of Hurt

>dated great girl but it ended
>still battling depression over it
>disgusted by my current body
>want to become someone proud enough to post pics of himself on social media
>want to become someone with confidence and someone people enjoying looking at and getting to know

I just want to step my game up. Being attractive helps in every way, nobody likes a fat artist or TV host, everyone likes people who are in shape more.

Its better if you're a fucking homo

Depression meds got me off of alcohol and I have no more suicidal thoughts. Without alcohol I might get the goals I stopped to go after 1 year ago.

Still empty inside even with awesome gf.