Ayy Veeky Forums I did it

ayy Veeky Forums I did it

I got a qt3.14 girl to like me

not sure if gains really did it, but in this moment I am happy, one day you all will have this feel too
general good feels/gym motivation thread

>inb4 she leaves for chad

>unable to realize he finally entered a new world where pain can manifest unlike any other he's experienced before
>also implying I don't have qtp2t of my own
We'll be here for you when it happens, Eugene. Good luck lmao

I got that about a year and a half after working out. She even initiated it. However it turns out that girls that ask guys out, are usually batshit insane.

a girl is super into me, but i can't ask her out. she's attracted to me but she doesn't realize i hate myself and become cripplingly shy when someone thinks anything good about me

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
is she QT or did you settle

You're right.

t. grill that asked her bf out

At least I can cook though.

Eat shit op.

sourgrapes.jpg

you made it op we're all gonna make it brahs

I used to say that. Used to laugh. Used to tell my friends and family they were wrong. They are just bitter that they didn't have a love like this. Little did I know she just waited until I was so comfortable. She even pushed first to have sex and tried to get as close as possible. Made sure I was 100% invested. Then she left
I am sad.

>He made a thread bragging about his GF

your toxic personality will driver her away in less than three months.

This desu

Wasn't trying to brag, more tell you guys that you to will one day have this feel
major qt lmao5ft womenlet
Like 90 pounds
This was my last gf desu
I felt this after my last gf, but I have grown as a person ily user

I have had this feel, lost it, regained it, and thrown it all away. And now I'm here hoping it happens again.

Be careful what you wish for anons

I was in bed with a girl, she giggled and said how muscly and big I am.

Thanks, Veeky Forums. Women find me impressive, everyone else finds me terrifying, and it's only gonna get better.

That's what I'm talking about mane

see ya in the feels threads in 3 months

Jealousy is not a muscle to exercise.

Even if it ends eventually, that feeling right now is all it takes to know that things can only look up from now considering the hole I climbed out of.

Tfw finally got over my long term ex-gf and is now with a girl I can play vidya with and has a nice booty. She also thinks I'm shredded but I'm a dyel t-t-thanks Veeky Forums

Here's your (you)

my gf has been complimenting my body a few times while seeing me naked

You and me both OP.
She's a tiny, qt who's smart and seems to like me.

In this moment I finally feel some happiness, no matter how fleeting it probably is.

dude this. Literally had a girl tell my friend that she wanted to fuck me and i could tell she was insane. When we got to my room she said are you gonna abuse me like my last boyfriend? I was like wtf....lets see what this is about. Turns out she fucked over 100 guys all over the world lol

guys, I need your help. I think I made it again. Some qt3.14 from university completely lost her spaghetti last time we went to the metro station. She wanted to be funny and tried really hard. The only problem, I am fed up with girls. I think they are so boring and from experience no girl is worth my time as all gets gray after some weeks. It is not like I am depressed, but I guess it is just that I enjoy being alone. Society makes me feel bad for that but somehow I think that is what I want.... Any thoughts?