Is he right?

Is he right?

Yes, for novice IE lifting less than 2 years.

Or for people on roids. But idk anyone who blasts/cycles when they are cutting anyways

I hardly gain strength, but I always maintain my lifts during cuts, so yeah, I guess he's right.

No. He's lying so people will pay him for his "personal training"

He is.

>is a PT right?
>lel

Depending on how severe the cuts are and how long you've been on them.

I tend to agree that people that claim to have "zero energy" while being on one of those pussy 500kcals deficits can go fuck themselves, excuse hunting lazy shits.

Yeah you're not gaining strength or size that much if at all, but you sure as hell should be able to do exactly what you do on maintenance

if anyone in the fitness or diet industry is trying to sell you something, it's 80% chance that it's a lie

lol. only roidsters can maintain muscle through a cut. its near impossible to lose weight and still keep ur full strength from when u was bigger as a natty

In a weird way, what he's saying is that all of his clients are still novice lifters.

>bodybuilding
>natty

Pick one

>hurr durr, you're doing something wrong. Be my client and gib me your money

>u was
Ay man we was kang n shiet
feel me?

If you had any understanding of nutrition you would know the answer is that you can always gain while cutting.

pretty much, though going up weight in compounds every week is probs a bit much.

You can definitely gain while cutting but it highly depends on how much you are cutting and your training age. This is too generic a statement to be considered correct

Not a particularly big leap, lel

Depends. If you cut by cutting calories, ten yes you'll lose strength. Otherwise, if you eat above maintenance but do cardio to put you below, you can still make gains

Can you make gains and still lose fat?

It'll be slower, but look at real athlets like rowers. They all do tons of cardio, are lean AF, and are ripped.

Basically imagine it like this:

You normally have a TDEE of 2000

without cardio to get 200 deficit:
eat 1800 calories, now you only have 1800 cals to build muscle

With cardio to get 200 deficit
eat 2400 calories, burn 600 working out
300 of those 600 come from fat while you work out, the rest come from ingested nutrients
You now have 2100 calories to build muscle, at the same 200 cal deficit

obviously this is an extreme example but you get the point

Broscience the post

I have cut 40 pounds and stopped making noob gains a lot quicker than normal but I've never stopped making progress other than dumb form mistakes. So yes.

>roiding without competing
>wanting to look ridiculous among normies
>spend money out the ass and don't even get any health benefit
>b-but my delt is now big!

I can confirm. I do about 500 kcal of exercise a day including HLM lifting routine, running, and hiking.

I still lose weight fast (about 2lb/week) and still go up every week. It's all about protein and *more* exercise.

no.

intramuscular fat = leverage.

I can practically hear the sound of this guy's shrunken nards from my room-

>Hey bro, you're looking great. The cut is obviously going well. However, it also looks like your numbers are going slightly down. Sorry, bro... But, everyone knows- the only thing that's important at the gym is how much weight you're moving. Good effort, though. You tried, bro.

There's only two things that matter- You like the way you look (Men's Warehouse), and you feel good/healthy.

Besides, you know who is going to be impressed by big numbers? No, not that girl you like. 9/10 times, it's going to be fartknockers like this dude. Who are you trying to get with?

>this is what natties actually think

>300 of those 600 come from fat while you work out, the rest come from ingested nutrients

That partitioning isn't the same for everyone

it was an example dum dum

and as you do more cardio more calories come from fat

>Anything that isnt SS is broscience

What's wrong with my math dum dum?

You clearly spout shit out of your ass like seeds grow from the ground. You think all people has to do is hop on a cycle test and they'll be Arnold?

>Look ridiculous
Do you know what a dosage is? do you know what kind of dosage and of which drug will decided if you're going to look "ridiculous"
>money out the ass
A cycle can be relatively cheap, depending on the amount of drugs involved. PCT is the most expensive part, and not all need to run a PCT

hes wrong. you will lose some strength...doesn't even matter if you are roiding.

Well you shouldn't lose any muscle mass during a cut if you're doing it right so you definitely shouldn't be losing strength.

>tfw you probably consume 300-400 calories of vodka daily(average including ways without alcohol) on cut

ya my lifts are going down kek, after my thanksgiving break binge my strength came back 95% tho

Why do people think eating at a deficit means you will lose muscle? Where do you think the fat is going?
Your body burns the fat to make up for the deficit. You're still getting the calories. They're just coming from stored fat rather than food.

Bro this makes me sad :(

Its ok i am but a humble dyel tending to my 205x5 bench