How many friends does Veeky Forums have?

I basically have 10-11 friends but i hang out with them only during the weekdays. So i go out Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday i'm basically a shut-in and feel like a huge loser.

Literally zero texts during the weekends...

Does this mean i'm FA ?

Only have my wife and kids and my dog.

How do you cope with it?

I'm satisfied. I look back at the time when I did have friends and realized that it doesn't matter whatsoever. Just bullshit drinking buddies, who gives a shit.

I have a more meaningful relationship with my dog than I ever did with any of my friends.

Family is all that matters.

I ditched all of them because they were interfering with my gains

Seems like you didn't have any "good" friends. Most of the people i hang out with i've known for all my life. To me they are more important than most of my family.

It sucks that it's extremely hard to make new friends at 21yo though...

20-30 close friends who I see regularly and about 50 more other people I see just at parties/meet ups and such but would still consider them friends I guess.

How do you make so many friends?
I'm somewhat social but i suck at making new friends.

Currently in my second year of uni and I have more "friends" than I care for.

The cons of being tall and a semi-big guy (for you) is all the fucking attention you get both in the uni gym and when I'm out drinking with the few people I actually give a shit about.

Most of the time I just want to be left alone with my Training, Studies and Video games, but at the same time I don't want to be a cunt about it.

bro its easy to make friends at 21

Well when I was 20ish I had hardly any friends. Around 3 I guess. I made most of my friends when I decided to return to education and especially when I went to university. I just made a lot of effort, joined societies, study groups, that kind of thing.

Everyone is working 40+ hours, has a relationship, etc etc. I feel like i live in a bubble.

Everybody goes straight to home after class here, university in America sounds so much better.

Where are you from? Im from the UK so most of my friends are from the halls I lived in and from my course (and related societies).

In Europe I know it's different, I had a year abroad in Germany and everyone went straight home and there were no societies, but I did make some friends through Erasmus groups and that kind of thing.

Netherlands, there is no campus life and nobody lives close to school. People actually run from class to catch the train to go to home.

Sorry, man. Is taking part on the Erasmus program an option for you?

0 friends, about a dozen aquaintances

^^^this guy gets it

1 (one)

I'm friends with every body I work with and the people I went to school with. In terms of close friends, my ex-girlfriend/fwb is the only one

i have 3-4 ppl at the gym i make small talk with and coworkers.

thats it

There's like 10 people I talk to on a regular basis and maybe 5 that I hang out with. I made zero friends in college so everybody that I know is from grade school, high school, or work.

I don't really mind. Lately I've been declining invites to go to bars and clubs and stuff because I'm just so tired of that scene, so I've been hanging out by myself a lot more. Occasionally I'll crave companionship but for the most part I enjoy my solitude and I know I always have my group of good friends that I can talk to.

My group of friends is literally the cast of HIMYM

About 8. Talk to them each once every 8 weeks. Only one person still lives in the original city. Half of them are military and the rest just don't live there like me. We're all 26+

I haven't made a new friend since high school lmao. So many co-workers/colege people wanted to be friends...but I'm not a normie. I don't like doing that shit unless you're a female. Every one of them talks about football and drinking at "parties" of them with their gf's. Shit is so boring and no one cares about soccer/baseball so why waste my time

I small talk and am friendly with coworkers. I teach so I'm constantly talking to students all day.

Outside of that and family I don't really have any friends. I'll socialize maybe two or three times a year.

Real friends = 1
Social friends = as many as I like. Anyone can make social friends