How often do you cheat on a cut/bulk?

only when mum buys sweets

I cheat on my cutting diet on the weekends and holidays, but I be sure to keep the portions reasonable.

this is how it was meant to be desu

im white but she just looks so much happier here, its for the best

On a cut, I take one day a week (usually Saturday or Sunday) and consume my TDEE so I can eat a little more. On a bulk, I eat constantly so there's really no cheating possible

>cheating on a bulk
Nigger what

I was thinking the same shit.

How do you cheat bulk? On bulk, if it isn't poisonous you fucking eat it.

>Choker necklaces are "in"

THANK YOU GOD

>cheating on a bulk

>hehehehe I'm not going to have my peanut butter sandwich today... ooh and I think I won't have seconds at dinner!! I'm so bad

god damn it's hard not to hate skeles sometimes

Fuck off shlomo

fucking amen

i dont
i cant afford junk food, since healthy food is overall cheaper :((((((

I'm gonna need a gf first

Maybe you should hate yourself more you fat shit.

cuck

permabulk 2016
>2017 is going to be the diet year
i guess it will be once a week in weekend whit some gal
in my country healthy food is a symbol of status ... it´s kind of expensive
>i´m N-ET in this moment
part time job will be needed

Found the cuck

I don't even cheat on hoes, why would I cheat on a diet?

t. jew

Who dat?

brehs

bulking is harder than cutting you stupid fat fuck

I'm very average, but by god its so much easier to not eat than to bulk. If i dont pay attention, i can easily down 3-4k kcal a day, not including alcohol. And thats all good food, chicken, rice, meat, eggs, ect. I've been an athlete my whole life, so its never been a problem, but holy shit skelly, just eat.

Iskra Lawrence brehs

sorry wrote that backwards, its harder to not eat and easier to bulk

I cheat when bulking, but only if im sure that i've hit my macros

>worshipping a coalburner
no wonder you faggot cucks never get laid.

I'm not worhipping her, I'm worshipping her thique
fucking low-test betas, I swear

She is fat, just god-tier fat distribution genetics, if she was thinner she would be better but too much of a lazy fatass.

Or she is beautiful the way she is

There is about a 90% chance that these posts are made by the same person.

high test

NEVER

I "cheat" on social occasions/holidays.

Its really unhealthy to get a mindset that food is a reward and cheat days are the only food you can reward yourself with. I just cook food I enjoy and make it healthy and fit my macros.

Like last night I ate a couple huge beef burgers on whole wheat sandwhich things. I even put some full fat cheese on it and the whole thing fit my macros.

I came just for the picture.

reminder

I tried to cheat on thanksgiving but I ended up feeling too anxious. Overestimated my calories and beat myself up for it.

I've always hovered in the low 20's for bf%, and honestly I always just wished I could be a DYEL.
I likely wouldn't have started lifting a few months ago if I was a DYEL though, so I guess it's not all bad being a chublord.

Down to 195lb and 23.5%bf at 5'10" though as of a few weeks ago (went to a specialty clinic and got it tested), so at this point I'm just focusing on keeping on my n00b gains and going for my first true cut in the spring.

whos that

Doesn't look fake to me. Just looks like she gained a lot of fat.

That's exactly what happened.

The whole BS of body positive shill and all that crap is just another excuse for lazy fat cunts to continue being lazy fat cunts.

Is it just me who thinks Iskra is ugly? There's something uncanny about her face.

I'll cheat once or twice a week but I replace a clean meal with my cheat meal and it hits macros

She's still hot though not gonna lie

How the fuck do you cheat on a bulk

Weirdly there are days where I think she's hideous and there are other days where I cant stop Tinkgen of dat booty

Eating shitloads is hard.
I naturally eat around 2500 calories, if that. Cutting is easy af but bulking makes me want to kill myself.

Most of the time when im bulking it would be nice to have a day off where i dont have to shovel 1k cal breakfast into me in the morning and can just eat when im hungry

Waaaaay too much

2.5k calls lmao little twink

7 days a week on a cut
0 days a week on a bulk

If I'm on a low carb cut I'll cheat with a high carb meal once every 2-3 weeks.

holy shit she has celulites on her back kek, people falling for the high test meme, i'd also fuck her brains out, but i'd never date >>>

I know it's bait but

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE REEEEEEE